Jessica's Sister

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

 

Today is Krystal’s birthday. The party is held in the f(x)’s dorm. It was just a simple party. F(x) members are all present. Siwon, Donghae, Heechul, Yesung and Ryeowook came.

The last who came are Jessica, Hyoyeon and Yoona.

“Halmeoni, you’re late.” Heechul said to Yoona.

“Stop calling me that.” Yoona said.

“Saengil chukahamnida, Krystal.” Jessica greets.

“Thank you, unnie!” Krystal said.

Hyoyeon and Yoona join the Super Junior in the sits while chatting.

“Let’s drink soju!” Krystal said while holding a bottle of soju.

“Minors can’t drink alcoholic beverages.” Jessica said.

“Unnie, it is my birthday.” Krystal pouted.

“No. I will drink it for you.” Jessica said.

“Ok.” Krystal said and flashed a secret evil smile.

“What about us?” Amber asks.

Only Victoria can drink soju because she is in the right age.

“I’m going to drink soju for Amber.” Donghae said.

Heechul will be drink soju for Sulli and Siwon for Luna.

“Let’s play a game. I will roll the dice and when the result comes you need to drink a shot glass of soju depend on the number show. Example I rolled the dice and the result is six, unnie will drink six shot glass of soju.” Krystal said.

“Ah… We get it!” they said.

“Who will gonna start?” Sulli asks.

Hyoyeon raised her hand. “Me!” she said.

Krystal gave the dice to Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon roll the dice. And the result is 3! Hyoyeon drinks 3 shot glass of soju.

“Donghae oppa is next.” Luna said.

Amber is the one who will roll the dice. The result is six.

All of them said Oh!

Donghae drinks 6 shot glass of soju.

Then, it was Jessica’s turn. Krystal rolls the dice.

“Make it six!” Krystal thought. And the result is 6!

“Unnie hwaiting!” Krystal said.

“If I get drunk, you need to let me sleep here.” Jessica said.

“No problem, unnie.” Krystal said.

The game continues until everyone gets drunk. But the most who get drunk are Donghae and Jessica.

“Donghae oppa and Jessica unnie can sleep here. For the rest, you can go home now.” Krystal said.

“Is he will be alright here?” Siwon asks.

“Ne.” Krystal said. “You need to go now. Bye!”

When the guests left Krystal looks at the sleeping Donghae and Jessica.

“Now, shall we start the 2nd plan?” Krystal asks the other members.

“Are you sure about this?” Luna asks.

“Ne. This is for Jessica unnie’s own good.” Krystal said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

In the van…

“Unnie, we are here now. Wake up!” Yoona said to SNSD Hyoyeon but she is still asleep. “What will I gonna do?” Yoona said.

“Let me help you take her in your dorm.” Siwon said.

“Thanks oppa.” Yoona said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

On the next day…

Queen Sunny, King Shindong and Princess Hyoyeon went to a grocery store.

“Umma, how did you learn to buy here?” Princess Hyoyeon asks. She calls Queen Sunny umma instead of Queen Sunny.

“Hyoyeon introduced me Taeyeon’s mother. Every once a week she brought me here when she is buying some foods for the girls. Later on, I manage to learn all her tips when it comes to buying here.” Queen Sunny said. “She also taught me different Korean dishes along with Hyoyeon.”

“Ah… That’s why you already know how to cook.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Your mom is the best cook I have ever seen.” King Shindong said.

“It is because of you, my princess. If you haven’t lost for 6 months, maybe until now I don’t know anything about household chores.” Queen Sunny said.

“Oh umma…” Princess Hyoyeon said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

SNSD Dorm…

SNSD Hyoyeon and Tiffany are the one who left in the room while the others are on their individual schedule except for Jessica who hasn’t coming back since last night.

Then, Jessica came back.

“I’m home.” Jessica said. She has a hang-over.

She sat on the couch and closes her eyes.

“Hang-over?” Tiffany asks.

“Please remind me of not drinking too much soju.” Jessica said.

“How’s Donghae oppa? We left you two in f(x)’s dorm.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Oh that? I woke up in the living and on besides me was oppa. We left dorm together.” Jessica said. “Why did you leave me there?”

“Krystal insisted that because you two are both knocked-out.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Hyo also knocked-out when they got home last night.” Tiffany said.

“At least I manage to go home.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“If only Siwon oppa weren’t there Yoona might left you in the lobby.” Tiffany said.

“What do you mean?” Jessica asks.

“Siwon oppa carried her from their van to here.” Tiffany said.

“What a gentleman he is.” Jessica said.

“He was just cared at me because we are friends.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“We are not saying anything. Why are you so defensive?” Tiffany asks.

“I am not!” SNSD Hyoyeon said. She stood up and went to her room.

“Guilty.” Jessica and Tiffany said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

KTR Station…

Krystal is the guest for tonight’s KTR and Donghae was also there as a co-DJ of Leeteuk.

Every people pass by Krystal she greets them and flash a smile.

“You look happy tonight, Krystal.” Leeteuk said. “How’s your birthday party yesterday night?”

“It’s fun. I wished that you were there also.” Krystal said.

“I really want to go but I have a work.” Leeteuk said.

Then, Krystal looks around the studio.

“Who are you looking at?” Leeteuk asks.

“Eunhyuk oppa.” she said.

“He is not here that’s why Donghae will be my partner tonight.” Leeteuk said.

“Not Hyukjae oppa. I’m talking about Jessica unnie’s fiancé.” She said.

“Oh! You mean Prince. Everyone in here calls him Prince because he has a same name like Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk said. “Well, he is here a while ago but Jessica took him home because he is sick.”

“He is sick?” Krystal said.

“Ne. He is always working hard. Every day he go to work first thing in the morning then going home at 4:00 in the morning. Sometimes he didn’t able to go home because he always keeps himself busy here.” Leeteuk said.

“How did you know that?” Krystal asks.

“One time, KTR staffs went to a drink with me and Eunhyuk. His boss told us about how Prince works hard.” Leeteuk said.

“Why is he working hard so much? He doesn’t have any family here.” Krystal said.

“I ask him too about that. Do you want to know what he said?” Leeteuk said.

Krystal nodded. She is curious too.

“He said that he needs to prepare for him and Jessica’s future. He knows that once they get married, Jessica’s career will be affected. He wants to give Jessica a better life. He wants her to be happy and she will not regret that she married him. He also said that even though he can’t live Jessica like a princess but he will do anything for her to treat Jessica like a princess. Jessica is his one and only princess in this world and he doesn’t want to leave her.” Leeteuk said.

Krystal didn’t speak after what Leeteuk said. She doesn’t know that her unnie’s fiancé is really sincere to her unnie. He really loves her unnie.

She didn’t see that because she always thinks that her unnie is deserved to someone else. A guy that will bring her in a luxury life.

“Krystal, are you alright?” Leeteuk asks.

Krystal just nodded.

“Guys, we are about to start.” Donghae said.

“Krystal, let’s go.” Leeteuk said.

“N-Ne.” Krystal said.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Krystal was thinking while inside the van. Her manager and she are going back to the f(x) dorm. She finished all her schedules for that day. The last is in the KTR.

Krystal took out something n her bag. It was a picture of Donghae and Jessica sleeping together in the dorm. Actually, her plan is to show that picture to Prince Eunhyuk but after what she heard what Leeteuk said she doesn’t know what to do.

She feels wrong for getting mad at Prince Eunhyuk. She doesn’t know the guy but she accused him for stealing her sister away from them.

As a little sister that was close to your unnie, she can’t accept the fact that her sister is going to married without her knowing.

That’s why when she heard Woondoo oppa talking with Donghae and planning to break the couple, she didn’t think anymore and help the boys.

Now, she wants to apologize to Jessica and her fiancé. She really feels wrong.

She will not give the picture to Prince Eunhyuk. She will burn it when she got home.

Krystal puts the picture back to her bag.

Tomorrow, she will go visit Prince Eunhyuk.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

The next morning…

At Prince Eunhyuk’s dorm…

“Oppa, how are you today?” Jessica asks Prince Eunhyuk. Prince Eunhyuk has a fever.

“A little better now.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“You should not force your body to work 24 hours.” Jessica said. “Your boss told me that you always work hard and sometimes you didn’t get home and stays in your office.”

“I am only doing it for our future.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“When we get married, I can continue my career.” Jessica said.

“But what about your manager? He doesn’t want you to get married.” He said.

“He is only my manager. He is not my father.” Jessica said. “I talked to appa and he agreed that you will marry me. My only problem now is umma and Krystal.”

“I’m glad that he agreed.” He said.

“By the way, Hyo cooked a chicken soup for you.” Jessica said. Jessica is not good at cooking.

“Tell her thank you.” He said.

“You should eat now so you gain back your strength.” Jessica said.

Then, someone rang the doorbell.

“I’ll go check who it is.” Jessica said and left Prince Eunhyuk in his room.

Jessica opens the door and she was surprise when she saw her sister.

“H-How did you know I am here?” she asks.

“Actually, I’m planning to visit Eunhyuk oppa. I heard to Leeteuk oppa that he is sick so I came here to visit him.” Krystal said.

“How did you know he is here?” Jessica asks.

“I went to your dorm and Hyoyeon unnie told me that this is where Eunhyuk oppa lives.” Krystal said. “Don’t you want to let me in?”

Jessica is not sure if she will let her in or not.

“Unnie, I was here just to visit your fiancé. Nothing else.” Krystal said.

“Ok. Go in.” Jessica said.

As Krystal gets inside the dorm, Jessica notices the basket full of fruits.

“Did you buy that for him?” Jessica asks.

“Ne.” Krystal said. “Where is he?”

Then, Prince Eunhyuk came out of the room. He is holding the tray.

Jessica quickly took the tray. “You should stay in your bed.” Jessica said.

“It’s ok.” He said and looking at Krystal.

Krystal bows and greets. “Annyeong Hasaeyo, Eunhyuk oppa.”

“A-Annyeong.” He greets.

“I bought you some fruits.” She said. She took the basket and places it on the table.

“You look different, Krystal. Are you planning something?” Jessica asks.

“Aniyo. I was here to apologize. Unnie, oppa, I made a mistake. Please forgive me.” She said and bowed down.

The two are dumbfounded. They don’t know what happened to Krystal and apologized to them.

“I-I t-thought that-”

“It was before because I thought that he stole you from us. But I was wrong. Now I know how he loves you.” Krystal said. “Will you forgive me? I’ve been a bad girl.”

Jessica hugs her Krystal. “Yes, I will forgive you.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Krystal said and cried.

Jessica wipes her tears. “Aigoo… My baby cried again.” Jessica said.

Krystal; laughed a little.

Krystal was happy because her sister forgives her and also Prince Eunhyuk.

From now on, she will be a good little sister to Jessica and Prince Eunhyuk.


Thanks for the newly subscribers:

iluv0r4ng311294

teddyrain83

 

Sorry for the late update