Caught

Let's Stop The Wedding (It's Started In A Bath Tub Sequel)

Yoon’s Mansion…

“I’m Nickhun oppa’s girlfriend? But how? It is not true! Oppa just let Victoria unnie assume that he is my boyfriend because oppa doesn’t like her. I need to tell Victoria unnie the truth. But what about the promise?” Kath’s thought.

FLASHBACK…

“Kath, you need to pretend to be my girlfriend so that everyone knows that I and Victoria are not really dating.” Nichkhun said. After he said to Victoria that Kath is his girlfriend, Victoria left the dorm without a word.

“I can’t. It will affect my job. Rule#1 in being a coordinator is to not mix the work and the personal life. That’s what your manager said to me.” Kath said.

“He is always making rules whatever he wants. Don’t mind that guy. Hyung needs your help. Please help him.” Junho said.

“But.”

“Kath, please. Nichkhun oppa needs you.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Oh alright! I will do it. But just because unnie convince me.” Kath said.

“Alright! From now on, Kath and Nichkhun is now a couple.” Taecyeon said.

END OF FLASHBACK

“Aish! What am I gonna do? I’m going to lose my job because of this.” She said.

She tried to sleep but she can’t because of her problem.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Miss A’s Dorm…

“Min unnie, where’s Jia unnie and Fei unnie?” Suzy asks early in the morning.

“I don’t know. When I woke up, they are gone.” Min said. “Come. Breakfast is ready.”

Suzy sat on the chair and began to eat.

Min wonders where those two are. She was hoping that they won’t cause any trouble.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD Dorm…

“Sooyoung, throw the garbage outside.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“I don’t like. I’m sleepy.” Sooyoung said.

“Yah! Choi Sooyoung!” SNSD Hyoyeon shouts.

“It’s ok, Hyo. I’ll do it.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Ok.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

Princess Hyoyeon took the 2 garbage bag and went outside.

After she throws the garbage, she went back inside the building but before she enters the building someone pulls her hair.

“Ouch!” she said.

“I knew you will be here. Princess Hyoyeon!” it was Jia.

“W-Who are you?” she said. She knew that she see those two but she can’t remember when.

“Still don’t who we are, huh? Let me introduce myself.” Jia said. She pushes Princess Hyoyeon and it causes her to fall in the ground. “I’m Jia, the leader of Miss A.”

“And I am Fei.” Fei said.

“Fei?” Princess Hyoyeon remembers that name. She is Shi Yoon oppa’s friend.

“So, you are the Fei that Kath is talking about. It was your fault why Shi Yoon oppa pretend to be my fiancé. You forced him to do it.” She said.

“And so? We will do anything to erase you here so that Junho will forget about you and later on he will be with Min.” Fei said.

“Junho doesn’t like Min and Min only like Junho as a friend. Don’t you know that Min had a great help to us because she revealed that she heard you talking to Shi Yoon oppa in the cellphone about me.” She said.

Fei’s eyes widened. She can’t believe that all of their plans are trying to be ruined because of Min.

“We know that she still loves Junho.” Jia said.

“Maybe she still has feelings for him but she was using those feelings to help me and Junho to be together. Don’t you see that Min is against of all what you are doing?” she said.

Fei moves closer to her and slaps her. Then, Fei pulls her hair again. “I really hate you! I wish that you never came here!” Fei said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD Dorm…

“What took Princess so long?” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“Why? Where is she?” Jessica asks. She just came out from the bathroom.

“She is throwing the garbage outside but until now she hasn’t come back.” SNSD Hyoyeon said.

“I’ll go check on her.” Jessica said. All of them are getting paranoid whenever Princess Hyoyeon leaving. They think that she might lose again.

She left the dorm and went outside the building.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Jessica was now closer in the entrance of the building when she heard a noise. She quickly went outside to go check on it.

She saw Fei and Jia hurting Princess Hyoyeon.

“Yah! What are you doing to her?” Jessica shouts and she tried to save Princess Hyoyeon.

Fei pushes Princess Hyoyeon and it causes her to fell and hit her head on a rock.

They were all shock when they saw blood flowing from Princess Hyoyeon’s head.

Jessica quickly moves towards the unconscious princess.

“Omo! Princess, wake up. Come on! Wake up!” Jessica said. She looks around and she saw some people looking at them. “Don’t just stand there! Help us!” she said.

One of the people brings out his cellphone and calls an ambulance.

Jia and Fei quick left after the people saw them.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

At the hospital…

Jessica called Junho and also Prince Eunhyuk to inform them that Princess Hyoyeon is in the hospital.

After an hour Prince Eunhyuk, Junho and also Kath came.

“Who are you?” Jessica asks Kath. They are now in the room where Princess Hyoyeon is.

“I’m Kath, 2PM’s coordinator.” Kath said.

“Ah… Princess talks a lot about you.” Jessica said.

“How’s unnie?” Kath asks.

“The doctor said that she is ok now. She will be awake later.” Jessica said.

“What happened to her?” Junho asks.

Jessica told about them what she saw.

“That devil again. She won’t stop until she didn’t learn her lesson.” Kath said angrily. She went outside the room.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Yoon’s Office…

Shi Yoon: Yoboseo?

Kath: Oppa, do have any idea what devil Fei done to unnie?

Shi Yoon: Did something bad happen to Zarrah?

Kath: Why don’t you ask the devil Fei?

Shi Yoon: Kath, tell me.

Kath: Ok. Fei pushed unnie and it caused her to fell on the ground and hit her head. Now, unnie is in the hospital still unconscious.

Shi Yoon: What? Where is she? I need to see her.

Kath: No need. Junho oppa is already here taking care of her.

Shi Yoon: What is he doing in there? I am Zarrah’s fiancé.

Kath: Yah! Oppa! She is not Zarrah, got it? She is Princess Hyoyeon and she is Junho oppa’s fiancée. Stop dreaming that she is your fiancée.

Shi Yoon: But you know that I love her.

Kath: I know but oppa, she loves somebody else. Just admit the fact that she will be not yours.

Kath saw Nichkhun coming.

Kath: Oppa, I need to go now. Annyeong!

“Who are you talking too?” Nichkhun asks Kath.

“Mind your own business.” She said.

“Yah! That is not the way to talk to your boyfriend.” Nichkhun said.

She was about to answer when Prince Eunhyuk came out of the room and calls them. He said that Princess Hyoyeon woke up.

“Unnie, how are you?” Kath asks as she saw her.

“A little bit dizzy.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“How about your memory? Do you remember anything?” Junho asks.

Princess Hyoyeon accidentally looks at Junho’s hand. “Yah! Junho, why aren’t you wearing our engagement ring?” she said.

Then, she notices the key chain in Junho’s cellphone. “And why is my first gift to you is dirty? Aren’t you taking care of your key chain?”

“Omo! Her memory is back!” Jessica said. Because of happiness Jessica hugs Princess Hyoyeon.

“Sica, I can’t breathe. Prince oppa do something.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Jessica you can stop now. Let Princess Hyoyeon take a rest.” Prince Eunhyuk said.

“Mian.” Jessica said.

Princess Hyoyeon looks at Nichkhun. “Khunnie oppa, don’t you want to give me a hug? I miss your hug, you know.”

Nichkhun walks closer to her and gave her a hug. “Miss you, my princess.” He said.

“Miss you too, bestie.” She said. “By the way, how’s the pretending couple going on?”

“Eh?!” Kath and Nichkhun said.

“Duh! I am talking about you two.” She said.

The two look away pretending that they didn’t hear it.

“By the way, what are we going to do to Jia and Fei unnie?” Jessica asks.

“Just leave them.” Princess Hyoyeon said.

“Eh? Are you sure unnie?” Kath asks.

“Ne. I don’t want to have an enemy.” She said.

“Oh! You are so kind!” Jessica said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

SNSD Dorm…

“Oh? Her memory came back? Alright!” SNSD Hyoyeon said. She was talking to Jessica in her cellphone.

“Who was that?” Prince Doojoon asks.

“Ne. See you later tonight.” SNSD Hyoyeon said and ended the conversation. “Oppa, Princess’ memory came back!”

Because of happiness Prince Doojoon hugs SNSD Hyoyeon.

“What is the meaning of that?” SNSD Manager said.

“O oh…” SNSD Hyoyeon whispered.