CH9: HE'S WHAT?!?

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Finally, after a long years! She finally got her free time or more like vacation!

 

 

 

"we'll take care here, we think that you needed a rest first" Mr. Kim said with a slight smile when she saw the doctor reaction, totally priceless.

 

 

 

"o-oh wow.." was the only word escaped from making all the senior doctors to laughed at the display seungwan infront of them, saying thank you repeatedly as she keeps on bowing down, 90 degree at them.

 

 

 

 

What comes next is she's now holding a gorgeous woman in her off shoulder and a pants that she totally rock on, pulling her wrist as she putted her inside the car. The brunnette just give her a confusion look she doesn't want to question where are they going so she just let the doctor whose busy driving on the street. Taking a glance at the car window as she adores the city lights passing by and the rain that makes her calm, hearing this noise coming from the radio, she turns to look at her back to see seungwan adjusting the radio only to play a song that makes a heat right on her face.

 

 

 

Hastily moving her face back to the window before she could see her pink or should we say reddish face. Until everything that surrounds her makes her fall asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes opens up slightly, as her vission still taking in the sorroundings, why is it to dark? My feet is not on the ground come i am walking? Am i still dreaming? Why's their a beautiful plac-- am i in heaven?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you're awake now..." soft like mallows voice can be hear in her two ears, i guess im really in heaven Joohyun taught.

 

 

 

 

 

"did i sleep a lot?" she asked her eyes closed as she felt a little bit sleepy, still can't take in that she was getting a piggy back ride as her drowsiness are still taking over her. She hears this most heart felt laughed that makes her butterflies in her stomache wild.

 

 

 

If im dreaming, just.. Please don't wake me up.

 

 

 

 

 

"Joohyun, we're here already" she felt a light tap on her hair, waking her up, she was still a bit heavy eyed but once she fully recovered and her brain takes everything that's happening, her eyes went wide, she was welcome with a beautiful scenery of the famous bridge in seoul which pumps water, spreading diffefent colors, one of the best part is that the colors were much more visible because it's already night, plus who would ignore the stars above the sky?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"omygosh..." she whispered, completely not aware that she was still in the back of seungwan whose feeling all ok even though she got some weight but it was all worth it when she saw this expressions on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"this is so beautiful!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

She sounded like a child who just saw a piece of masterpiece in her life, the doctor just hummed her lips not even paying attention on the scenery that is served in front of her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

because for her, the best masterpiece ever created in the whole world is not the nature can give, it's not the bandap bridge they are right now that is the perfect piece, it's not any other beautiful places in the world can offer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Because the best masterpiece ever created for her is definetely the woman she had been carrying on her back, the straight forward woman who gaves her strength when she's tired from work, the woman who says she'll be fine when she feels like it wasn't, and the woman who made her andrenaline rush faster and faster, the woman who loves her more than how she can love herself.

 

 

 

 

 

The woman whose pointing in the water illuminating the different colors of the led lights as her eyes sparkles in delightment, showing her lips formed into a smile, how her hair got blew by the cold breeze, creating a beautiful paintings she had been adoring ever since the first time they had met.

 

 

 

 

 

"isn't it stunning seungwan-ah?" she asked as her head rotates to look at the doctor, surprising her with those gazes she would kept in her mind and giving her a geuine smile, realizing that the doctor is just inches away from her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"yea, it's the most beautiful thing i saw.."

 

with those deep stares and how her eyes twinkles as she shows her those smile, making her cheeks burn up and this feeling only this doctor infront of her can gave, this pink hues showing up, andreline rises higher, heart beats going faster.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She realize she was receiving a piggy back ride so she pulled her arms out and her feet lay on the flat.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I-im sorry! Am i to heavy? Gosh am i that sleepy?" Joohyun stuttered a bit as she keeps on lecturing herself

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"it's fine, even though you're heavy like pig, did you eat a l-- ow ouch!" Seungwan didn't continue her joke when she receive an elbow in her stomache right away with the latter furrowed eyes in jokingly manner.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"im not fat! Tch!!" Joohyun stomped her feet childishly as she receive a smile makes her think that they are together fighting over petty things but she still can't accept the fact that it's just look like that.

 

 

She was about to leave making the doctor to stop laughing at her and before she could have even depart she felt a strong grip on her wrist and felt this wamrth better than how her hoodie jacket that was putted inside her off shoulders that seungwan putted before they could went outside the car because it's friggin cold outside.

 

 

 

 

 

Her eyes open wide enough as she felt hands caressing her hair and it's the best feeling she had felt. It feels like she's on thos
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter