CH5:

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Lookback: "someone who haunt people to kill is here"

 

 

"Joohyun unnie!"

 

Joohyun's POV:

"No please don't touch me"

 

She cried out as she was locked inside the car. No people could ever hear her crying for help when there is no person in sight that she could see, all that she know is that she is in danger.

 

 

 

The man smiled creepingly as his mind is thinking of million ways that were the things Joohyun didn't wanted to happen to her.

 

 

"easy there woman, you'll be fine with me..."

 

He leaned in closer as he touched her cheeks, that time a tear escaped from her eyes, wishing that Seungwan is there for her, that she will suddenly pops out like those kdramas she watched and helped her like she's a hero, but to her dismay there was no sign of hero to protect her from danger.

 

"we'll maybe not" smirking ertly, Joohyun got starled and pushed the man hard enough to fall on the car seat, she took the moment to escape but did she just forgot that the car was locked and much more worst is that it is tinted just add to the fact that there is really no way that she can get away from this hell.

 

Her wrist was pulled harshly making her to groan in pain as another tears escape from her eyes, she was welcomed with a devil eyes that was hungrily searching for it's prey and eat them alive after that, he will dump them wherever like a trash.

 

 

 

 

 

"didn't i told you to respect me?!"

 

 

 

 

The lingering angered voice repeated in her ears as her mind would play those nightmarish words every night she will sleep.

 

He snapped his neck left and right with those horrific stares that makes Joohyun heart race faster, her andrenaline got pumped up as for her breath that started to hitch as her tears got dried up, she closes her eyes when she saw how the man motion her hand to slap her face real hard.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey are you ok?" Joy asked when she was shocked when Joohyun suddenly bolted up in her seat, however she just keep on breathing in and out holding on her chest tightly as there are visible taints of tears at the lid of her eyes.

 

 

"Does she looks ok?" The youngest satan sass, gaining a kick from Joy, they started their little cat fight again. the bear walked near her with a worried smile giving her a bottle of water

 

 

 

"here unnie, i guess you had a bad nightmare" Seulgi gave her a water bottle to drink and she just took it when her heart already calmed down and tries to believe that everything that she just saw was pure nightmare, and just a dream that will never ever happen, like how could be a dream happen right?

 

 

 

 

She thanked the innocent cab who started to stop the fight between the satans and she just excuse herself going to the comfort room.

 

 

When she had done all things she could do she left the comfort room and was supposed to go back to those crazy friend of her when her eyes wide open to a man.

 

 

 

 

De ja vú

 

 

 

 

 

"I-im sorry" Joohyun stuttered when everything that happened seems to come back alive. How could this be?

 

 

 

 

"are you blind?" the old man at his 30s said angrily, his eyes furrowed and his nose seems to send out smoke if it's just animation.

 

 

 

 

 

"n-no im really sorry"

 

She bow down to the man, her words came out stuttering but her heart fallters down when she get ahold of her wrist making her to look at the man with bad intention evident on her eyes, gulping her salavia is the only thing she can do.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"Hey Joy have you heard about the news of a man who had gone to search the people he will kill?" the bear looking woman said, they're probably off duty as of now.

 

"oh you mean the man who had been walking around here in daeugu?" Joy asked, the youngest woman who can't relate because of the sudden news.

 

"yea that one!" Seulgi said snapping her fingers. Yeri was thinking really hard that her brain might even mal function if she pushed herself to hard but her attention was fixated on the people who came inside.

 

two mens wearing blue shirt with a star at the side and black cap on their head, guns were placed beside their thighs.

 

 

 

 

 

"why's there policemens?" Yeri asked receiving no answer at the two woman she was with who had the same question running on their mind.

 

 

 

"have you seen this man?"

 

 

 

the policemens asked holding a picture of someone they don't know.

 

 

 

 

 

"definetely not" the three answered in unison. One of the policemen frowned

 

 

"Sir, im sure he's here, his car was parked here with the plate number SN2804"

 

 

 

 

one of the men says. Their leader nods and walks away, Yeri whose confused asked why they are here.

 

 

"someone who haunt people to kill is here" Their mouth agape in shockness, feeling scared and nervousness. They don't know why they think of someone suddenly.

 

 

 

"Joohyun unnie!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"suction" Seungwan was in midst of operation, she wa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter