CH8: save from the bell

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The familiar doctor showed up with just wearing her casual wear, she looks gorgeous as always, Joohyun taught, she was snapped back to reality when the brunnette woke her up from dreamland

 

 

 

 

 

 

"is he okay now?" Seungwan asked, However, the stranger is the one who answer her question.

 

 

 

 

"No, he might die if we waited for the ambulance, he had a dislocation at his feet, as you can see he's also got blood spilled so he might run out of blood---"

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan picked up the man that was lying on the floor with so much care, making the anonymous man to stop with his own words.

 

 

 

 

"Hey! The heck are you doing?" the man furrowed his eyebrow at her and Seungwan just wink her eyes at him.

 

 

Oh gosh how can she suddenly make my heart wild?!?

 

 

 

Even though it was not directed to Irene, she felt her cheeks hot, to hot that it might even burn. it's kinda funny because it's not even sunny, in fact it was so freakin cold that when you talk, smoke will come out of your mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan held the latter beside her inside the car as she putted her own seatbelt, Joohyun on the other side keep on looking at the side mirror, checking the man if he's still alive or what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"put your seatbelt on"

 

 

 

 

 

 

with so much authority in her voice as she starts to open the engine.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"H-huh?" 

Joohyun stuttered dumbfounded, she let out a soft chuckle. Leaning closer to her face, they are inches away making the latter eyes went wide and a pink hue on her cheeks was showed as her breath hitched.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you better hold on tight"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

She was about to say the same words that escape from her lips a minute before but ended up to close her eyes tightly, holding on the supporter when she went full speed, she even allmost let out a loud squeal.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 


"Kang Seulgi is a fat bear,
She's also a stupid slow bear"      Joy sing a song to annoyed her dearest friend and then their is our yeri who joined the force.

 

 

 

 


"Polar bears are the worst,
But dumb seulgi bear is much more worst" Yeri tries not to laugh at her own nonsense poem she just made a seconds ago, as for the poor bear pouted her lips and can't return the favor since she's not good with rhyming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

The two high five as they laughed at Seulgi, who might ended up crying, if it wasn't for Joohyun who lightly smacked the heads of the two evil creatures, she would probably cry.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Joy and Yeri the ugly duo,
They even mistakinglly called Mango
 but it was avocado" With mouth open wide, Seulgi's tear went back up inside and she's now laughing like she didn't get diss by the satans.

 

 

 

 

 

She high five Joohyun as she keeps on pointing at the lads whose still in their shocked state, after they get recover.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I taught you need to go to your friend birthday?" Yeri asked when her brain started to function again and so does Joy who nods her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I was really about to attend but i saw a man lying down on the floor, th
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter