CH10: DUGU?

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's been days since Joohyun finally gets what she want, to be Seungwan's girlfriend. Still, their last talk on that bridge where the moon and the stars witness their love for each other. It still feels like tomorrow for Joohyun.

 

 

 

 

Currently, she's not in the hospital, she already message her girlfriend whose busy with her works and she was not strict enough for not letting Joohyun to spent time with her friend, Jennie. Also, the words "i already miss you" were enough to send smile and a tinted of pink hue to flashed at her cheeks.

 

 

 

"Jisoo that's a water bottle, you drink water, we do not put it on our shoulders" Jennie lectured her girlfriend which is older than her by age, but younger than her when it comes to attittude.

 

 

 

 

"i know, i know" the brunnette replied, tongue sticked out as she tries to balance the bottle on her shoulder making Joohyun whose left in oblivion just to smile at the two. "here's you're order ma'am" The woman in her formal attire said, putting the plates and the drinks they ordered. With that in sight, Jisoo quickly put the bottle on the table back, hastily grabbing the fork and the knife, chewing everything she could see making some certain noise.

 

 

Jennie looked at the older but ended up smiling at the adorable sight, when the time the food will went inside the latter mouth with a satisfaction smile plastered at her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"excuse me, but im also here"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Snapping her fingers which is not even loud enough but her voice is the one who steal the couple attention gaining a soft chuckles and she just playfully rolled eyes , and yes, she learned to roll her eyes with Jennie

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"so... Did you already get doctor-nim?" Jennie said, moving her eyebrows up and down in a very teasing way as she can. She was about to answer the question but was cutted of by the woman beside her friend.

 

 

 

"Doctor-nim? The one at the daegu hospital who looks unbelievably beautiful?" jitters was placed in her eyes and Irene couldn't agree more, cuz she just describe her precisely. She nods her head and their goes Jisoo fangirling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"oh she become my doctor when i was hospitalized! She looks so gorgeous and she is professional and she looks so cool too! And---" shutting closed when her girlfriend right beside her was staring with cold gazes so she immediately cutted her off.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"a-and of course! That was years ago! She's still beautiful buti prefer my girlfriend, r-right Joohyun u-unnie?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

stuttering with her words as she wraps her arms around Jennie, on the other hand the one whose watching the l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter