CH11: AU REVOUR

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joy's POV:

"Bo Gum is back" the pupil of eyes widened as my sleepiness flew away, i can still remember the things i've heard of. It's still fresh in my mind, even though it just happened a days ago. I had heard it loud and clear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"U-unnie" I called out and she turned to look at me, different emotions filled in her eyed, i gulped when my throat dried up, i tap her shoulders.

 

"let's go home, i wanna sleep"

 

 

 

 

 

 

She let a soft chuckle as she mess my hair with that, all her fears and question that left u nanswered was dumped. She step on the engine as i lean my head on the window pane of the car door, i close my eyes remembing everything...

 

It was monday morning and i was asked by the senior doctor to pay visit at the busan hospital, with that, i decided to obey him, and besides, who am i to say no? Their is a free chicken ahead if i obeyed him so i accept the offer. I check my wrist watch to see what time is it, since Mrs. Kwon breaks were arround 2AM so i waited inside my car, and when the clock hit exactly 2AM i went inside tall white building with gigantic name of the hospital were placed infront.

 

I immediately went to the elevator and went to were is Mrs. Kwon place is and said the thing that Yoona, the senior doctor told me. She thanked me and even gave me free starbucks and so i was smiling from to ear to receive free foods but the plastered on my face went down, and curiosity was hinted on my face, i just heard of my older sister name so i was taken aback and spy on the man talking on the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hid and taking a peek on him, he was not facing here so he can't see me, i guess he was a doctor too, obviously, he's wearing the things that doctors wear like white coat and stethoscope wrap around his neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

However, i was about to leave since i lost my interest, i taught he was just some of those haters or maybe fanboys of my older sister but i stop my tracked when i heard the word escape on his mouth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i can't tell yet that im his brother!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

My mouth agape in a wide "O" and my jaw literally jaw dropped on spot, i can't still process the words, what the heck is this man saying? How come he's our older brother? That's to impossible to happen, is he crazy? I just shake my head and calming my heart but for the sake of all the nations and earth, i bumped the little bottle place at the side of the hallway making my heart race faster especially when i heard a manly voice in anger shouted as if he will kill someone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Whose that?!?!"

 

I quickly runaway before i could even be seen by that crazy man, i searched for my car keys and went i
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter