CH14: BLOW THEIR MIND

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Sooyoung-ah are you okay?" she quickly picked up her phone, still working even if it had a small crack on the side.

 

 

"Kim Yerim stop playing you're noisy shooting game!!" "i don't wanna! Go and move your to quiet place!"

 

 

Her heart slowed down when she heard their conversation, she taught something bad happened to her younger sister, she looks toward the confused Irene

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Unnie, i'll expect you to be here quickly" She wanted to asked what's with the urgent but the phone call was hunged up, Irene was welcome with the creased forehead, her eyebrow was telling her what happened.

 

 

"i need to go"

 

"Huh where?" instead of receiving an answer, she received a question back at her.

 

 

 

 

"i'll just need to bring you to your friend first, jennie is her name right?" Searching for her car keys, the brunnette just let out a humn and so she ended up spending her night with Jennie, even still she enjoyed her time with her, she had this feeling telling her to go after the doctor.

 

 

 

Stoping the engine, leaving her car on the garage, walking inside the big house seeing a woman who pulled her right away to the garden, a bit nervous to tell her all the things, cause the younger woman knew what might be the reaction of her sister.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"U-unnie..." she whispered lowly yet audible, the doctor just raises her eyebrow questioning her, asking her to spill the tea.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"unnie...." This time, their was water spilling from her eyes, breaking down in front of her, making her star like eyes into a full moon in shook. The older woman felt her heart that was palipitating hard sending blood throughout her body. Beating tad faster.

 

 

 

She knew that it must something hurtful that the younger cannot control on her own, because the last time Joy cried was when she broke up with sungjae, her boyfriend who exchange her with a low class woman.

 

 

"what is it tell me.." as a responsible unnie, even if her heart aches seeing her younger sister cry she still whipe the tears scrolling down her porcelain white skin.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"our father..."

 

"are you praying?" Wendy joked trying to light up the atmosphere but she was the only one who left a soft chuckle so her face straighten back again.

 

 

 

"im s-serious unnie..."

 

She nods waiting for the next word to come put from her, not expecting it would ruin her whole life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"our father died because of car accident, it's not just a normal accident..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"it was on purpose"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"wait what?" she doesn't even know if she just heard her that everything that happened on her father a years ago was true or maybe she just gone deaf. (or more like she can't accept that an evil human like those exist.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"unnie, someone planned to kill our dad..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And it's Park Bo Gum's father who planned it"

 

she still took some word carefully, remembering that Park Bo Gum is her rival who almost shut her popularity down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And unnie, can you remember our brother whom mom and dad putted on the day care because we're running out of money? That's him unnie, Park Bo Gum is our brother..." her already widen eyes, went wider than it can, comically.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"and by that, Park Jung Min is the one who adopted him, im sure he corrupted his mind with his evil intentions..."

 

Sooyoung showed her the DNA result she can't belive herself that he was really their brother.

 

 

 

 

 

It took some time for the younger to dried up her tears pasted on her face but it also took Wendy to understand everything.

 

 

 

L
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter