CH2: UR

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Seungwan's POV: as soon as i step inside the building i was approached by a nurse telling me that there is a lot of patients, it's busy day for us since the month of June is falling, basically, based on the records that i've read, the month of june is the deadliest month of the year, many people got disease, car accidents, some were not major ones but the one who needs help the most are the one whom i've always taken care of. Putting on my white coat with my name written on the side of the corner, fixing the specs i always wear.

 

 

"any infos?" i asked while walking on a the flat, eyes fixated on the walkway

 

 

 

"the patient is a kid, aged between 7-10, I can see that he is brave and strong kid. He had an aneurysm"

 

 

An aneurysm is a localized, abnormal, weak spot on a blood vessel wall that causes an outward bulging, likened to a bubble or balloon.

 

Nodding my head, signalling that i understand. even kids can have this type of disease. Putting the surgical mask on my face, i was about to walk inside the operating room when suddenly, someone held my white coat making me to look at the woman at her aged, she got wrinkles on her face, hair were getting all white and gray because of her age or maybe stress. But what i notice the most is the begging voice of her motherly vocals and with the teary eyed look she gave me.

 

"please save my son"

 

 

The desperation of her voice while holding a bit tight on my coat, A word enough for me to give my best, i got to admit, i can help people to live their lives or those people who are in their worst situation but im still nervous to operate peoples but when someone begged unto me, i just felt like all my nervousness were all dumped around and replaced by determination.

 

"he will lived Mrs" i said giving her an re-assuring smile then i started to turn away to go inside the operating room. i didn't even take a look at the petite woman who gives me those stares.

 

specifically, he had succular or berry aneurysm. round and it's barely rupture. but seeing the angiogram, it was big enough to pop so he needed an operation immediately "scalpel" I asked the nurse and she handled me the thing I asked her to gave me I was assisted by a senior doctor even though im already senior here, he's much more experience compared to me, but that doesn't mean he's better or I am better than him.

 

 

Starting to look for the blood vessel, i was having a hard time because i have to be careful and gentle, one wrong move can lead to disaster.

 

 

if i rummaged inside Inmight accidentally hit the vessel. I continued, shrugging away the thought. in a blink of an eye, the brain was filled with blood.

 

 

 

 

 

 

My eyes grew wide when blood started to spilled out, i didn't even hit a single vessel. My heart raced fast feeling the fears wrapped inside me, for a moment i was lost

 

 

 

"get me some more blood bag!"

 

 

 

the senior doctor shouted and they obeyed. For a seconds, I was deaf, all I can see is people shouting and the tensed feeling I felt. I was taken a back when the room is filled with the sound of the cardiac monitor, I can still hear the heart beat.

 

 

I didn't know what did happened, I can't see what i need to find. but I relaxed myself, breathing in and out, as soon I close my eyes I remember the pitiful mother who begged at me. The begging voice, how she desperately says those word allmost kneeling down at me, the sadness and worriedness in her eyes, promise are meant to be made, Not to be broken. This child should stay alive.

 

 

Slowly and i pictured the brain and tried to clip a vessel

 

"hey, what are you doing?!"

 

 

the senior doctor asked me but ignored him right away since i know what i am doing.

 

 

"i am your sen--"

 

 

"Quiet" i said not giving him a single glance, all i wanted to do is to save this child and the fact that the mother who talked to me is one of the reason why.

 

Taking a deep look at the vessel and finally clip where the right place i should put it, i think it was the ruptured vessel then the bleeding stop.

 

 

 

i heaved a sigh of relief. I almost lost a patient. luckily, I didn't.

 

 

A satisfied smile crept on my face. I was about to let pur the newly doctor handle the stitching but she said that i should do it since i saved the patient and it was my operation, with a smile.

 

 

I was overwhelmed of what she said and finished the operation.

 

 

 

 

 

"nicely done"

 

To be honest, it was hard for me at first, but when things get rough, learn to breath, relax yourself and think about thinking.

 

Stepping outside the operation, removing the surgical mask and was approached with the same woman who begged at me, i smile at her

 

"he's ok now Ma'am"

 

 

And there i saw her eyes that sparkle and tears streaming down her face, the best part of being a doctor is seeing someone being like this, the look and their face when you save the people they love "thank you so much Doctor-nim" I was taken aback when i felt an embrace, she was hugging me, somehow it felt like my mom. Smiling showed on my face when i remember my own mother, soothing the back of her to calm her down.

 

 

 

"Doctor-nim, we need you again"

 

a nurse said again to me, the aged woman move away and bow down, laughing at the informal way she did so i asked her not to bow and so she did, i was the one who bow down at her 90 degree.

 

Joohyun's POV:

Seating at the quiet place where seungwan's favourite quiet place is. remembering what did i saw, makes me to smile foolishly.

 

 

"please save my son"

 

 

"he will lived Mrs"

 

 

 

The determination on her eyes and how she bow down and tell the woman not to bow at her, could she get more perfect? Trying not to let a squeal but i did when satans came in and bug my quiet time.

 

 

"you look like dumb ert girl smiling" Sooyoung said with an evil grin, i bet she still got the cctv or whatever thing she used to monitor people here.

 

"dreaming of doctor seungwan again?" The little satan spawn joined the tease and there again they started to bicker.

 

 

"oh please shut up!"

 

Seulgi who gets annoyed, putting her penny to the vending machine. Picking up the coffee in a bottle since she had been on shift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter