CH1: Beggining

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
It's a wonderful night in seoul. The snow falling on the street and the cold wind that will surely kiss your face, it's winter day in seoul. it means that everyone is wearing their thick jackets and scarfs to cover themselves from the cold breeze touching their skin. But for Joohyun, it's not just a typical normal day, putting her specs on, stopping the engine of her car infront of the white tall building. As usual, she always goes here, she's not even sick or what, it's just that she always love to see the awesome and calm doctor who operate people holding those scalpel. How she wish to talked to her but the latter is busy, everytime she approached the woman, a nurse or someone would budge in making her small lips to pout. Oh, did I forgot that every doctors and nurses know her name already? "Oh, it's you again" A tall woman wearing a white pleated skirt and white button shirt with a white hat with a cross on it, definitely a nurse. Rolling her eyes to the said girl making the tall woman to smirked. She is the first person who knew why joohyun always go to this hospital, I mean, she keeps on staring at the beautiful doctor everytime she walks around or she might even jaw dropped when she passed by her with a patient. "shut up Sooyoung, do your stuffs" scrunching her nose gaining a teasing smile from the brunneutte, she really can't remember when was the time she met this evil woman, or more like how did they became her dearest friend, especially her parther in crime who works here too, speaking of. "Yerimmie!" Sooyoung approachred the petite woman wearing the same uniform. The girl hug her back like they usually do as if they are an angel but they are evil satans. "oh hey, Joohyun, looking for the same doctor again huh?" wiggling those playful eyebrows, if she could just remove them of, it would be a nice opportunity to do so. She just rolled her eyes again, eventually, she got used from the teasing but not when the time they push her from the said doctor, she got stiff and can't say a single words to say, all that she can remember is those breath taking voice saying "are you ok?" "don't worry, she'll be up later since the last patient she is now operating will be done in any minutes" Sooyoung who wrapped her arm around yeri while talking to Irene, Yeri who just nod her head in agreement. "And what? When I approach her again someone would budge in?" just by imagining it makes her annoyed and disappointed at the same time. "It won't happen again, we'll help you!" Yeri said with a grin plastered on her face, another plan? Nope. This will be probably a disaster. "Help? The last time I remember you help me is when you pushed me from her! That was to sudden! I can't even utter any words! And gosh, she even laughed at me!" She shouted at the two making them to laughed at my rant, luckily her voice were not loud enough to steal everyones attention.

 

 

"Chill, we will not pushed you anymore" Sooyoung said while the younger satan just nod her head up and down.

 

Irene frowned at them still in her doubt self

 

 

 

"Do you want to talk to her or what?" the two satans asked getting impatient when they already knew that she will agree even if it's a stupid plan they had ever made "Ok fine!" finally saying the words making the two smiled in a scary manner, should she really trust these two? "Sooyoung! Yeri! Get back to-- Oh hi Joohyun unnie!" a bear looking woman pops out suddenly showing them her eye smile. The older woman greated her back and did the same thing.

 

 

"you two! Get back to work!" like getting hit by a whirlwind, the innocent and kind face showed in her face fades and changed abruptly when she started to hold the two satans ear in her hand making the two to groan in pain. "bye Joohyun unnie!" Seulgi said still holding firmly to their ears. Smiling at the sight, she still can't remember how the heck did she get to be friends with those crazy people. Trying to remember when did it all start, like a light bulb showed above her head, it was when she brings delicious food! Joy shamelessy walks near her with the small woman which is Yeri and Seulgi asking if they could take a bite of her food and she agrees. Who are her to say no? But it's kinda funny cause she allows stranger to seat and eat her food. The relationship between them grows more when they started to talked and introduce each other and the little satan asked why she is in the hospital when she's not sicked or what. She looks healthy though. She was about to answer the question when the person she had been adoring since she got send in the hospital steals her attention. She looks like an awesome woman wearing those white coat and her specs in her eyes adding more beauty to the already beautiful face she had. It's also one of the reason why she buys specs. Goals. She didn't answer Yeri when the poor woman was ranting at her. instead, she was staring at the doctor like she had been crushing on her and that was when the three for that. Making her to laughed when she remembers everything, though those three are fools and evil sometimes they can be really useful and fun to be with.

 

 

"Boo!"

 

 

"Ah!" Irene squealed stealing everyones attention. Not good. The two starts to laughed as for Seulgi whose busy munching on her chocolates. The two clapped their hands, whiping the tears fell from their eyes. Satan's tears. "why did you even?!" lowering her voice in annoyance when her face flushed pink in embarassment, well the crowd didn't stare at them for like 24/7 hours but stealing everyone's attention is pretty embarassing for her to handle.

 

 

 

"lol unnie, you look funny when shocked!" little satan said holding her tiny tummy

 

 

"we should have taken a picture of it!" the leader satan said making the younger one to laughed just by imagining it, she stomped on their feets making them to groan in pain, narrowing their eyes at her. "that's to much!"

 

 

 

 

"no fun unnie! You're brutal!"

 

 

 

Now she is the one whose laughing at them evilishly. Seulgi who sigh at them bickering over petty things like they always do everytime they met each other. When eating, they will fight which taste is better or the best, when buying clothes they will fight who will owns it and whatsoever they fight for.

 

 

 

"oh look, Doctor-nim is done!" Seulgi said making Joohyun to look at her, removing the white face mask hiding half of her face revealing how beautiful her whole face really is. The two s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter