CH3: Ignored

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been days since irene started to ignore the younger woman, the latter noticed it wanting to talk to her about it but everytime she walks near Joohyun, a nurse or a senior would call her name making her no choice and just let the older woman.

 

 

As soon as she went outside the operating room, removing her surgical mask when the operation was succesful, receiving a compliment and a tap on her shoulder with a smile on every doctor she got assist.

 

She took a glance at her phone, it's already midnight, she hurriedly went to the queit place expecting someone who would always wait for her but no one was there except herself.

 

 

She put a penny on the vending machine, picking up the coke that had fallen on the machine. Seating at the seat taking a sip on her coffee, her mind started to think every reasons why does the older girl had been ignoring, everytime they met eyes she will look away instead of having a flushed pink hue oj her face, or if they walked near she would pretend like she will not see her.

 

sighed, opening her eyes only to saw a familiar figure with her stoic face, it was her first time to see Johyun looking with different emotions. Disappointed, worriedness, guilt, anger, and sadness.

 

 

Seungwan didn't stand up from her seat, instead, she held the latter wrist pulling her closer, standing infront of her.

 

 

She wrapped her hands around Joohyun's waist and lay her forehead to her tummy or more like abs. Joohyun realize that she looks so tired, feeling more guilt when she felt soft sobs, questions flood on her little mind.

 

"d-did you kill a patient?" she
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter