CH7:Ahjussi

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Joohyun badly wants to go the hospital but she really can't. Why? She needs to attend her friend birthday and shoot, she might be late by the heavy traffic.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"urgh!" Beeping as loud as she can, smoke coming out from her nose to , i'd be lying if i didn't say she's definetely mad right now. She then saw another pathway, an idea pop in her mind and she started to step on her engines and went to the other road, without her knowing what disaster she will saw there.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

"guys where's Joohyun?" Seulgi asked who just came by, ruining the bickers of the two evil satans infront of her.

 

 

"she's probably on her friend birthday, Jennie i think?" Yeri said with a smile plastered on her face, making the older satan spawn to clicked her tongue in disgust.

 

 

 

 

"stop acting like you're an angel" The latter said making Seulgi to let out a heavy sigh, looks like she already knew what will happen next.

 

 

 

"im not acting, it's natural when im with kind person unlike you, you're evil i mean devil"

 

 

 

 

The little woman said with a victorious grin on her face when she saw Sooyoung mouth agape in shockedness. Seems like Seulgi's is not expecting this war, she taught Joy will win this time since she lost to their last bicker they had and Joy always hated the fact that she lose a game. But seconds came by, and Seulgi started to cracked up laughing making Joy to be irritated.

 

 

 

 

"Y-yah! Im your leader! Come back here you lil satan!" Joy catch up the brunette who started to leave the two behind but unfortunately, seul is now the one whose left behind by the two.

 

 

 

 

"KANG SEULGI!"

 

 

 

the eye smile on her face fades, suddenly changing it into serious look.

 

 

 

Why the h
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter