CH13: FLASHBACKS

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:every important detail is here. 
( I guess so... )

Another operation was sucessful, no wonder why his name are popular, even the children walking on street knew his name. A doctor that can bring a patient with 1% chance to live to enjoy their lives again. He was known for his hand accuracy and being the most calm doctor who don't flinched once he heard the heart monitor warning everyone that the patient might die.

 

 

"Appa!!" the little girl shouted with excitement when her father came out of the operating room. She received a hug and a hand shuffling her hair gaining a soft giggles to the little girl.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"appa, i wanna be a doctor too!" the light above, illuminates from her eyes that was sparkling with those toothy grin plastered on her face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"is that so? Then you will be a better doctor than me!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The man answered back her child with a satisfied smile knowing the child had the same dream he wanted the little girl to be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Park Son, we need you right now" a random woman wearing a white pleated skirt and a blouse, pairing it with black stilletos shoes.

 

 

Eversince then, everything was all fine, the last thing the child can remember is when her father taught her how to get a faster hand accuracy and her mom was watching them from a far with tears forming on the lid of her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then the next thing happened is when a new doctor came in, however, he's not very appreciated doctor and they rather go to the daegu hospital to be check by the popular doctor there.

 

His blood rush in, crashing the coke can in his hand as his hand furrowed in jealousy. Not just that, he also thirst for fame and most of all, money.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until one day, the child was now woman who became a doctor and she would still brag about it to everyone, even her younger sister gets tired hearing the same thing everyday in her life. She taught that it was the best day happened to her, what she didn't know is that it will be her nightmare hunting her down.

 

 

 

 

 

"Suction!! I said gave me a suction!!!" a water was about to leaked down on her face, trying to keep her temper but his vital sign keeps on getting lower and lower.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And once it drops and the monitor starts to make it's own loud noise. It's the end..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"D-doctor-nim..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i.." the tears she had been holding scrolled down, holding on the scalpel tightly as for her heart thorns apart..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"i s-said gave me a suction..."

 

 

 

 

 

"Mr. Park Son, died at 9:30PM due to car accident
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter