CH6: S1

Doctor-nim!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A petite woman came in with her stoic face, she stop infront of the woman whose wearing her famous white coat, Seungwan hesitantly stood up and her eyes were roaming around, she can't even look at her eyes because it seems like her eyes can replaced the scapel she used to operate, fair enough to pierce her just by staring at her with those oh so Beautiful yet deadly eyes.

 

 

"i-i'll explai--" she was stuttering but her words was stop shen she felt soft jet black hair and a forehead was placed in her chest, or more like in her heart. The latter was afraid that Irene might hear her panicking heart but her mind stop functioning when she heard the brokeness of her voice saying this.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"you wanted mo to die don't you?"

 

 

 

 

 

A question that made a big whole in her heart, she doesn't like the sound of her voice, you can sense the agonies hiding behind her voice, she also don't like how she will breath deep in and out and sniff her nose, she's probably trying her best not to cry. Seungwan look down at the bround, staring at the plain white marble with guilt. She's not really the type of woman who will open up or cheer someone with words, well her famous motto is

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They say action speaks louder than words but i rather do it with actions and words"

 

 

She placed her tiny little hand at the back of her head, gently her hair that felt to good for her hands, for that moment irene finally break down, she knows that she did because her coat is now covered with waters. Feeling more guilt wrapped in her, she took a deep breath and she started to 'shh' her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"stop crying" two words that makes blood boils in joohyun's neck up to her face, heating it up with radiant red color in her cheeks with dried tears upon it.

 

 

"Im so sorry" she moves inches away, making Joohyun to look up at the doctor whose a bit inches tallet than her, she was welcomed with a sincere eyes and palm that was whiping her precious face where the dried tears

 

 

"it wasn't really my intention for you to die" wendy's heart finally lose that tight feeling when she saw how the woman infront of her showed a small smile.

 

 

 

 

 

"but why did you even let me in--"

 

 

 

"he doesn't look like someone who can kill people" she cutted her words, knowing what question will come up. Pulling irene to seat, she asked another question.

 

 

"but why did you operate the man? She a kid.." Joohyun said, pitying the poor innocent little kid whose to early to experience such hardship in her life.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"im a doctor. And again, it' my job to keep patients alive" she answered plainly, leaning on the white wall behind them, unknowillingly, her hand has it's own will, suddenly putting them around Joohyun's. Making her to lean on her shoulders, her hair again, became a habit. Luckily, Irene enjoys it so she just let the woman be and her heart race to run faster than it can.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter