Chapter 9

Eyes On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before return to home, Youngjae stopped at the restaurant for dinner. Then, he quickly went to the bus stop. He saw the taxi from afar, then he waved to stop it but unfortunately there were already passengers on it. He heaved a sigh.

At the end of the road near the lamp post, Kris and his friend sat in the car watching over Youngjae. These several days, they had followed Youngjae everywhere he go. And tonight, once again Youngjae will be trap in their snare.

Youngjae shocked when a car stopped in front of him. Kris got out from the car before Youngjae has a chance to run away. They pulled Youngjae’s shirt and pushed him into the car. Kris’ friend quickly drove away.

“What do you want?” Youngjae stuttered.

“Your promise,” Kris said.

“I didn’t promise you anything!”

Kris’ slapped Youngjae’s cheek hard. Quickly Youngjae moving away, leaned against the door. He don’t want to get slapped again.

“I already told you... I want the information that Eric got!”

“I already told you... I don’t know!”

“!” Kris beat Youngjae.

“Turn into that hallway!” Kris ordered.

His friend quickly turned into that way. When he stopped, Kris dragged Youngjae out. He beat him again till Youngjae lying at the road, groaning in pain. Kris was not satisfied yet, so he kick Youngjae again. A few people cross the hallway ran away when Kris snapping them.

“Kris! Let’s go... Leave him quickly! There must be someone to call the police!” his friend remind him half screamed.

Kris ducked down, he pulled Youngjae’s hair till his head was lifted. “In two days I will come to find you again. If you don’t have what I want, you know the consequences!” he released Youngjae’s hair then went away.

Youngjae groaning in pain, alone at there. Slowly, he sat up on the road.

“Lucky for you then, bastard. If I can’t hold it anymore, you’ll be in jail right now.” He murmured then get up and walked away in limping. “And here I am, limping for real.” He sighed.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“Why are you so idiot, Kris? I’m told you not to do bad things! My instructions are clear... get the information. Not to beat that kid!” Mr. Yang angry at Kris. All the swearing and cursing burst out from his mouth.

“I was forced to use my own way!” Kris defended himself.

“Bull!”

“We can’t get the information with the fine way, Mr. Yang.” Kris didn’t want to give in.

“Idiot!” Mr. Yang slapped Kris’ face with the newspaper. Kris’s face reddens. Mr. Yang’s action was rude.

“You think I don’t know. You beat that boy to a pulp. If he died, I don’t want to be responsible!”

“You.. Spy me?” Kris was in a big shocked.

“Remember, Kris... whoever I am, I still the giant here. Remember that!”

Kris blinking his eyes.

“I am a businessman. If you try to destroy my business with your bad behaviour, my people will kill you, Kris.” Mr. Yang blackmailed him.

“Try me!” Challenge Kris.

The tense atmosphere becomes silent. Mr. Yang’s face seems tense, the line on his face visible.

“Tomorrow... find that boy. Apologize, take him to hospital. Pay the medical expenses.” Without turned toward him, Mr. Yang throws the money to Kris.

 “I’m off.” Kris picked the money up.

“Don’t think I didn’t dare to kill people, Kris. Remember that.” Kris just nodded his head, gave in.

“Diplomacy is the best way, Kris. Usually people lose in that way. Used the power of money if necessary. I will prepare the budget. But, if you steal that money, I’ll throw your corpse in the Han River.” His voice was calm but still in threatening tone.

“Alright, Mr. Yang.” Kris still gave in.

“But if you obey, not betrayed me, you will surprise with the reward that you will receive later. Even  you working for your lifetime you’ll not be able to get that amount of money.” Mr. Yang is really smart in manipulating given his position as the most well-known corporate in the world.

  Kris nodded again. Then, he got out from the luxury car with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter