Chapter 6

Eyes On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Youngjae was alone in his office. He thorough about something- analyzed the current information about the investment. He compared that information with the previous information. He scratched his head, his face frowned. He found something that might not have been seen by Jinyoung or Mr. Park. He sat back and wondered. After thinking long, he reached out the telephone and call Jinyoung using an office phone.

"Yes, Youngjae-ssi."Jinyoung’s sweet voice sounded arousing.

"Jinyoung-ssi, are you busy? Can I meet with you for a while?"

"About what Youngjae-ssi?" Jinyoung asked him back.

“Err... It’s okay. When you’re not busy, I’ll come to meet you.” Youngjae said.

Suddenly, the telephone handle on the other side was placed. Youngjae was confused. A few minutes later, Jinyoung appeared and opened the door of the office room without knocking first. His face looked tense.

“Err... Jinyoung-ssi... earlier...” Youngjae said stuttered.

“What’s going on?” Jinyoung looks very strict.

"This... about Mr.Yang's company," Youngjae told him slowly.

"Okay... tell me," Jinyoung asked for an explanation.

“Look at the graph of the movement of YG Company’s share... static since last week.”

“Hmm...” Jinyoung was listening diligently.

“JYP Company’s share increased despite not soaring,” Youngjae explained the analysis throughout his observation.

Jinyoung looked at the graph shown by Youngjae. His face frowned. Then Youngjae handed him Mr.Yang’s statement that has been published in today’s newspaper. A piece of verse marked in red, Jinyoung reads it carefully.

“He tried to provoke manipulation.” Jinyoung said.

“Impossible... Mr.Park Jinyoung and Mr. Yang Hyun suk... is a best friend."

"Do you think... Eric's murder has something to do with... Mr. Yang?" Jinyoung began to suspect on YG Company which was trying to twist and trick the stock market. In the same time, attack the JYP Company subtly.

“Static graph as a precaution. Then, link Mr.Park with the death of Mr. Jung in Beijing." Youngjae concluded.

“Don’t make a wrong assumption. Mr.Jung’s death has nothing to do with JYP Company.” Jinyoung reads the line of verse spoken by Mr.Yang.

"Mr. Yang avoided the reporter's question. Then pushed it to Papa." Jinyoung guessed.

“What is Mr.Yang’s trick?” Youngjae deliberately asked.

“Take over or plan to confiscate Papa’s company.” Jinyoung was not mistaken in his interpretation.

“Maybe...err... Mr. Yang who bribes E... Eric?”

"Make Eric as a corporate hitman?"

“Eric becomes a spy!”

Jinyoung and Youngjae looked at each other. Forced the brain to think about something.

“Don’t tell Mr.Park first. Let me investigate this.” Youngjae said.

“Hmm...” Jinyoung nodded.

“First step... Jinyoung-ssi persuades Mr.Park to announce the project at Busan.” Youngjae’s wise in handling such matters. Before this, he didn’t want to stand out.

“But that project hasn’t approved yet.” Jinyoung refused.

“For future plan. This proves the strength of the company. The investors will evaluate from the aspect of our concerns of low-income people. Usually, such projects have full support from the government. The government means the guarantee to investors. For investors, this situation is used to assess the company’s financial strength. At the same time, submit an open review on the financial ratios that exist.” Simple analysis from Youngjae made Jinyoung confidence again.

“However, Papa needs to know about Mr.Yang's trick," Jinyoung said

 

++++++++++++++++++++++

 

When Jinyoung met his father, Mr.Park was on the phone with Mr.Yang. From his father’s expression, he can guess their conversation was about today’s newspaper report. On the table, a newspaper opened on the economy page. Jinyoung sighed. Something unpleasant has happened. The line on his father’s face can describe his feelings.

“Well, Mr. Yang. Frankly speaking... I don’t like your statement. Quite accusing! Irresponsible.” Mr. Park’s voice rises a little. Then he nodded his head. Something must have been said by Mr.Yang a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter