Chapter 11

My Best Friend Taehyung

(Y/N POV)

            I drove Tae and I to my apartment (since I didn’t trust him to drive) so that I could change really fast. “Do you want to wait in the car or come inside with me?” I asked him as I parked the car.

            “I want to go in with you.” He replied while unbuckling his seat. We both go out of my car and walked to my apartment. I opened the door and sprinted to my room.

            “Make yourself at home, you should probably drink some water too Tae.”

            “Yeah okay, would you like some too?” He asked me from the kitchen as I heard him fumbling for some glasses.

            “Yes please!” I called from my room. I rapidly flick through the clothes in my closet and found a black dress. “Perfect!” I quickly put it on and put on some black studded shoes. I then dashed to my bathroom to do my makeup. “TIME!” I called as I walked out of my room.

            “What?” Taehyung questioned.

“That was the quickest I’ve ever gotten ready!” I answered back. Tae grabbed the glass of water off my coffee table and stood up.

“Whoa.” He stood there frozen. I smiled and pushed my hair back behind my ear.

“Do you like?” I spun around for him to see the whole outfit. As he walked up to me.

“As always, I love it.” He put his hands on my waist and pulled me too him. “Just like I love you.” He gave me a sweet kiss on the forehead.

“I love you too.” I smile as he kissed me. “We should probably head out, yeah?”

“Yeah we should.” Before he let me go, he gave me a hug and a kiss. “Let’s go.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

            As we walked into the club, Taehyung and I began searching for everyone. We weaved our way through the crowd of people towards the seating area.

            “Y/n! Taehyung! Over here!” I heard a familiar voice call out our names and my eyes finally fell onto a waving Jungkook. I tap Taehyung’s shoulder and point over to Jungkook, Tae nods his head and we walk over to where everyone was.

            “Taehyung! Where were you today! you knew we had practice!” Namjoon questioned him.

            “Ahh, yeah. I’m sorry about that. I need apologize to you all. I had gotten really mad and just went home.”

            “What?! You didn’t come because you were mad?” Yoongi looked at him unamused. “What made you so mad that you couldn’t come to practice?” Taehyung looked towards the ground scratching the back of his neck. I nudged him and gave him a smile. He let out a sigh and spoke again.

            “I saw Jimin with his arm around y/n’s waist.” Everyone’s eyes darted to Jimin who was in shock.

            “When?!” Jimin blurted out in confusion.

            “When you two were walking into the studio building.” Taehyung was still looking at the ground. “I thought you two were dating.”

            “Whoa, no! We aren’t dating! Tae I wouldn’t do that to you! I know how much you like y/n!” Jimin quickly covered his mouth with both hands as Jungkook smacked the back of his head.

            “Hyung! She’s not supposed to know!” I giggle to myself.

            “She knows guys.” Taehyung wrapped an arm around my waist. “I told her I loved her.” He looked at me and smile.

            “And I told him I loved him too.” I said as I looked back up at him.

            “WAAAHHHHHH!!!” They all shouted in unison.

            “It’s about time!” I heard Sasha say.

            “This is great news! We should celebrate!” Hoseok cheered.

            Tae turned his gaze away from me to look at our friends and held up his hand. “I’m sorry for missing practice everyone.” He looked towards Jimin. “Jimin, I’m sorry I assumed you betrayed me and started dating y/n. I should’ve trusted you.”

            “It’s fine Tae.” Jimin patted him on the back.

            “Thanks, Jiminie.”

            “Okay that, I can’t forgive.” He instantly pulled his hand back. The rest of our group laughed at the exchange.

            “Come on guys lets dance!” Sasha suggested as she began pulling Hoseok to the dance floor. Everyone else followed behind them except Yoongi.

            “Yoongi, don’t you wanna dance?” I asked him. He shook his head no.

            “Nah, I’m good. I’ll just chill out here. You go ahead.” He waved us away as he made himself comfier on the sofa.

            “If you say so hyung.” Taehyung grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. As Tae and I started dancing everyone began cheering for us again. I couldn’t help but laugh.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

(Taehyung’s POV)

 

            “How’re you feeling?” Y/n asked me as we got into my car.

            “Perfect, I’m with you.” I smiled as I leaned towards to give her a kiss. She smiled back at me and met me half way till our lips touched. I leaned back in my seat and buckled my seatbelt. “Can I just stay with you? My place is too far away. And we have class tomorrow.”

            “Of course! You know you’re always welcomed to stay with me. Especially now.”

            “Thanks babe.”

            “Ohhhh! Babe huh?”

            “Yeep. You got a problem with that?” I ask her cheekily.

            “Not one bit.” She smiles while still looking at the road.

            We pull into her complex’s parking lot, got out of the car and made our way up to her apartment. She opened the door and walked in as I followed close behind.

            “Do you want a snack or something?” She asked me while rummaging through her pantry.

            “No, I’m okay.”

            “Suit yourself.” I walk up behind her and hug her from behind laying my head on her shoulder.

            “What are you doing silly?” She giggled.

            “I wanted to be close to you.” I said into her neck. I could feel her tremble which made me smile. “Do you really need a snack? Let’s just go to bed.” I whispered into her skin and then kissed her softly. I notice goosebumps started to form as she froze in place.

            “You want to go to bed?” She asked me. I nodded into the nape of her neck. She then turned around to face me still in my arms. “You sure?” I smile and nod yes again. “Okay then.” I gave her a huge smile as she grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom. She the lights and let go of my hand. “Wait a second okay?”

            “Okay!” I replied a little too enthusiastically and she walked into the bathroom. I sat myself on the bed as I took my phone and wallet out of my pocket, placing them both on her nightstand. I sit there for a few minutes until I heard the bathroom door open.

            “Okay, I’m ready!” She sings as she walks out of the bathroom.

            “But… You’re in your pajamas!” What is she doing in her pajamas!!

            “Well yeah, you said you wanted to go to bed.” She smirked at me.

            “Ughhhhh you’re such a tease!” I fall back on the bed out of frustration.

            “Hehe, yeah, but that’s what you like about me.” She’s hovering over me at this point smiling at me and I roll my eyes.

            “Yeah, yeah, yeah.” I smile up at her. “You’re half right. It’s what I love about you.” She blushed. I lifted my head and gave her a sweet kiss. “Come on you tease. Let’s get to bed.”