Four : Caged

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung heaves a deep sigh as he goes through his classes, it's been a hard journey for him. Transfering to America, taking a degree on a course that he has no interest in and then being someone's slave. Don't get him wrong Kai has been nothing but a loving boyfriend towards him, and he has followed Sehun's advice of carefully playing his cards just right so that he and his family will be able to live a peaceful life.

Walking towards his locker and putting his books inside he waits for a few minutes and smiled as he felt those muscled arms wrapped themselves on his waist, enveloping him in a warm hug.

"Hey, there love..I missed you." Kai whispers as Jinyoung chuckles.

"We just saw each other an hour ago Kai.."

"I still miss you. I hate it when we have separate classes. I should do something about this so that I'll have you by my side the whole day." Kai whispers to himself as he thinks of the ways to attain what he wants.

"Oh hush,,, don't use violence here Kai. You promised me." Jinyoung pouts, silently uneasy with Kai's dangerous aura. He can't have the man go crazy and angry here.

Kai looks at Jinyoung and sigh. Nodding his head in agreement as he leads the smaller man towards the university cafe.

"If you say so love. Come one and let's eat eh?" Kai led a hand and Jinyoung takes it without blinking. He knows by now that Kai has a fiery temper and the man is very unpredictable, he just wants to survive and be able to see his mother and sister again. If he has to act that he wants Kai he will...the need to survive is far greater than his shame.

"Come and sit love, let Sehun get our lunch for us..." Kai orders the smaller man who huffs at him.

"Kai, we need to act normal here. We're not in Korea where you are the King of the school. Come on and let's get our own lunch."

"Why do we need to do that when we have our men here?" Kai whines while Jinyoung rolls his eyes at him and turns his head away.

"Alright..stop that right now love. You win..we'll do whatever you want. Come on.." Kai said as he stood up and walks towards the line not waiting for Jinyoung.

Sehun shakes his head at the two.

"See? He's wrapped around your pinky finger..he's just in denial." The tall man whispers as Jinyoung smiles back at him and follows Kai.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung looks at the diary and started to write.

Hi, I'm Jinyoung and I am Kai's new slave. I don't know why things happened to me like this. Am I bad, do I deserve to experience these things, but then I am still alive, I am healthy and my captor seems to really like me. Somehow I am still lucky right? It's just so..weird. One day Jaebum and I broke up and the next my family was being hostage, I am being shipped off to America where I am currently studying right now. I am so confused, I hope someone will explain everything to me so I can move on and accept everything.

JYP

Jinyoung looks around and carefully hides his diary on his drawer, one thing about befriending Sehun is that he now has a partner in crime. He will pout and the tall man will give anything he wants as long as he deems it harmless enough.

He heard someone come in through the door and his hearts beat double time, he has convinced Kai that they both needed time before they take their relationship to the next level but he will never forget that Kai is the Don's heir, the next in line to inherit his father's throne as the mafia boss and violence runs naturally through their blood.

"Kai? Are you there?..." He hesitantly walks through the bedroom where he saw Kai standing still and quiet, looking directly at him.

Jinyoung bites his lip, torn between doing something and doing nothing at all. He doesn't know Kai's mood at the moment and the man seems to be contemplating something on his mind.

"Kai...?"

"Do you still love him?"

Jinyoung nervously swallows his own saliva as he wrung his fingers together, he knew that Kai is talking about

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter