Eight : Hello

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum paces back and forth on his office, he let Hoseok handles all the call and answers no one. His mind is clearly elsewhere and he is getting impatient. He called for Jinyoung to come in his office, he knew he is now violating his right as the company CEO and Jinyoung is probably busy with work now, he is the brand manager after all but he can't wait anymore. He needed some answers and he needs it now!

A knock was heard and his assistant's voice was heard.

"Mr. Im? Mr. Park is here."

"Let him in..." Jaebum fixes his tie and sits on his chair. He felt the air went out of his chest as he saw Jinyoung again, how the man captivates him with his posh style, he certainly is full of sophisticated confidence now and he likes what he sees.

"Good Afternoon Mr. Im." Jinyoung politely said as he walks towards the CEO's desk.

"Have a seat Jinyoung..." Jaebum points towards the chair as he looks at his former lover.

Jinyoung presses his lips together, he doesn't want the familiarity that Jaebum is offering him now, he needs to distance himself away from his ex-boyfriend or else Kai will do something about it.

"What do you want to talk about sir.." Jinyoung gets straight to the point as he wanted to leave that place as soon as he can.

"You know what I want to talk about Jinyoung...where have you been. I've been looking for you, what is your relationship with Kai.." Jaebum clenches his fist as he utters the man's name.

Jinyoung looks at him, hesitating if he will tell the truth now or withheld the information since he doesn't really need to explain anything to his ex-boyfriend. Biting his lips with worry he looks back at Jaebum.

"Kai is my boyfriend..."

Jaebum hisses in irritation, he look back hoping to hear more from his ex-lover.

"I don't know what the hell happened, we went back to your home that night Jinyoung..that night when I did that stupid thing and ruin us.."

Jinyoung looks down, saddened by the revelation, it's a pity that they weren't able to catch up with him and his kidnappers that night. If Jaebum found him that time..maybe..just maybe things were different for him and his family.

"What else do you want to ask...I need to make a call."

"Where did you go? My men can't trace you.."

"I'm in America, I stayed there until I graduate."

"But no offense, your family really can't send you abroad to study college there..where did you find the means."

Jinyoung stayed silent. He'll be in trouble if he tells his ex about his experience with Kai and his mafia family.

"Did Kai pay for everything?"

"Yes..yes he did. What's your problem, Mr. Im? This is a breach of privacy, you have no right to call on any personnel of this company and force them to answer your petty questions."

"I need to know Jinyoung ah!" Jaebum shouts as he stands up and walks towards the smaller man who sat straight as he looks at Jaebum.

"I need to know what happened and why are you under that mafia heir's grasp, I need to know what he did to you on those years that I can't seem to find you, I need to know that you're safe and you didn't suffer!" Jaebum grabs Jinyoung by the arms and pulls him up.

Jinyoung stood up and breathe deeply, pushing the angry man away from him, making some distance between them.

"Your concern is not appreciated especially when you're the reason behind everything! You should just mind your own business if I were you Jaebum. Kai is pretty possessive and he wouldn't appreciate it if I tell him that you're harassing me.." Jinyoung threatens him under his breath as Jaebum scoff at him.

"If you think that you can make me keep my distance by mere threats then you are wrong Jinyoung. I'm a self-made man now and I bow to no one, not even a mob heir who doesn't even have his father's full power."

Jinyoung widens his eyes in shock as he tries to process what was being said to him.

"You have changed Jaebum.."

"I have changed for you...I want you back."

"You can't have me...I am Kai's lover. I will never be yours again..ahhhh" 

Jinyoung groans as Jaebum press himself all over him, holding him by the hair, forcing his face upwards.

"You're never his..you've always been mine Jinyoung."  

Jaebum kisses the struggling man, forcefully embracing him in his arms.

"No..uhmmp..st..Jae.." 

Jinyoung gasp in shock as he felt Jaebum's hardness, those large hands trailing behind him groping his through his tight slack.

Jaebum growls with want as he slaps those cheeks earning as a startled moan from the smaller man. Snaking his tongue inside Jinyoung's mouth has been easy after that.

"...I miss this. I miss kissing you.." Jaebum pulled Jinyoung closer if that is even possible, biting and kissing the smaller man's lips, inhaling his scent.

Jinyoung's mind is hazy with want, there are no words to describe it. Jaebum's arms around him felt so right yet so wrong, his heart rejoices in the warmth of his love's embrace, yet his mind is on Kai. No, he doesn't deserve to be hurt..the man has been so kind to him.

He pushes Jaebum off of him with his r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter