Two : Sink in

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum drowns himself in alcohol, having visited the bar after he break things off with Jinyoung, regretting every single thing that he said to him, torturing himself as he pictures his lover crying in front of him.

The barman shakes his head at his wasted frame, tactfully fishing out his phone and dialing the first number on his call log.

"Yo..."

"Hello? Is this Jaebum-ssi's relative or friend?" 

"Oh my gosh...why? Where is he, is there an accident??" Bambam screech to the phone making the barman wince and put the phone away from his ears.

"No, he's here at the Gentlemen's Club and he's totally wasted, can you please come over to pick your friend up?" 

"Yeah sure, just watch over him for a while okay. Thank you, we'll be there in 15 minutes."

Jackson looks at his lover curiosly and nods his head as he explains everything.

"Okay, I'm going to pick him up, you babies wait here.." Jackson puts on his coat while Yugyeom and Bambam complains.

"Hushh now..I'll take Mark with me well be back in no time."

Mark drives fast as Jackson talk his ears off, he has been feeling bad about this current situation.

"He rarely get drunk anymore, what happened that he has turned to alcohol again." Jackson asked his silent boyfriend who shruggs his shoulders not knowing what to say.

They found the club soon and finally hauls in the dead drunk Im Jaebum and shoved him at the back seat. Shaking his head at the man who keeps on talking even on his sleep.

"Young ah,..I'm sorry..,babe.,don't leave,.," Jaebum whines drunkenly.

Jackson and Mark looks at each other wearily, having a hunch on what happened.

"Maybe his father told him about you know...what my baba told me about getting engaged in the near future."

"I hope Jinyoung is okay." Mark said in worry.

"With heart break like this, he's surely is not okay, but before we look for him let's take care of Jaebum first."

"Okay."

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

"We're leaving in two days love..." Kai said to the silent Jinyoung who looks at him in fear, not knowing him, if he's kind as he seems or if he's another heartless mafia man. Jinyoung shakes his head, of course there's no kind man in the Mafia World..this Kai is probably as bad as his group's reputation is.

"I...I still have school..I am taking entrance exams wanting to apply for college." Jinyoung explains with fear.

"Don't worry about it love, you're going with me to America, were gonna study

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter