Five : Undo

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaebum stared glumly outside his room, he's been in there for two days straight with no intention of ever getting up from his bed. He feels dead inside, guilt is creeping inside his soul, he is missing that warm smile, those laugh, that perfect skin, that kissable lips, he miss Jinyoung. And he feels hopeless.

He heard his bedroom slammed open and turns his head around.

"Rise and shine!!!" Jackson shouted as he jumps around the bed, kicking Jaebum around until he annoyed his friend so much the man has no choice but to get up and pretend he's wide awake.

"Why so glum Mr. Im...wait are you stoned?"

"I hate you..." Jaebum replies as Jackson laughs at him.

"You are stoned...hey you will never get him back if you stay lazy. You have to get up and work your off dude.." Jackson complains.

"The thing is I don't know how..." Jaebum weakly said as Jackson lifted an eyebrow at him.

"I can help you, I already told you my family is a Chinese Triad right? My grandfather is the head..."

"And you also told me that you will be disinherited once you chose Bambam and the rest over your family...."

"Yes that's why they will need a replacement.."

Jaebum looks worriedly at his best friend, not liking where this conversation is going.

"And what are you planning to do.."

"You need to gain influence, before you did that you need some connections and what is more greater than starting off your mafia life with my family's group? We're the biggest Chinese Triad, and if my grand father takes a liking towards you, he will choose you as my replacement once my father disowns me.." Jackson grinned at his best friend.

"Why are you so sure that your father will disown you? I don't think I can do it." Jaebum mutters.

"My father is a ing homophobic , it's okay for him if I used girls and boys for ual pleasure but it's a big no no for me to fall in love with you know..he still wants me to marry some whiny female that can bear me a child...pshh..as if Bambam can't..my pops is a traditionalist so his head can't accept the fact that we already have male carriers that can get pregnant."

"What will you do?"

"You will come with me to China and you will train with me..grandpa needs me back there for a month or so..I will put in a good words for you. Once everything is settled I will leave you there, good luck and I hope you'll be some tough fine once you return to Korea."

"What will I say to my dad.."

"Say nothing, you owe him no explanations after what he did Jaebum..are you ready?"

Jinyoung's smilling face register through his mind and he nods in agreement.

He will do anything just to have him back.

----------❤----------❤----------❤-----------❤

"Sehunnie..where is Jongin?" Jinyoung asked once he got back home alone from the university.

"He's currently dealing with some business Jinyoung and will be here later. He said that you should take dinner and rest early." Sehun carefully said as Jinyoung scrunches an eyebrow.

"What business is that..."

"Ah..nothing to worry about, just some mafia stuff."

Jinyoung hitched a breath as he imagines Kai's enraged face, killing someone with his gun. 

"Is he torturing someone?" scenes of those mafia film ran through his mind.

"Don't ask any questions, you won't like the answers Jinyoung ah..just pretend everything is alright and wait for his return."

"I...I don't like it when he's angry.." Jinyoung quietly said as Sehun looks at him sharply.

"Why? Does he hurt you..physically?" Sehun looks at the smaller man sharply, he is just a companion but it's also his duty to take care of man.

"No..but the fear is eating me inside. It feels like I'm suffocating from the tension, wondering if he will snap and break my neck or something." Jinyoung said rubbing a hand on his nape

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter