One : What Jaebum doesn't know

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Mr. Im , here is the character report regarding the student that Master Jaebum has been affiliated with." A staff said while handing the manila folder towards the man who receives it with a nod and gestures for him to go out of the office.

Park Jinyoung

Age : 16

Family : Father is dead, mother is in huge debt with the loan sharks, has a little sister.

Educatio : Studied at the JYP HIGH, has three other friends.

"I have a high standard for my son's future partner Park Jinyoung and its a shame that I have to do this." Mr. Im said as he calls for his staff.

"Contact the Kims, they are the ones who lendedthis child's mother that huge amount, they should be able to help me with this." 

"Yes Mr. Im , I will contact them immediately." A staff bow down before walking out.

"There's nothing more to do than to stop this budding love from growing. That child will only distract my son from excelling in his chosen field."

Mr.Im said to himself as guilt came in, he is not a bad person but he always has his child's priority first and foremost.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

Kim Jongin, also known as Kim Kai looks at the cowering man in front, being the next heir to the mob clan he is required to be present in all of his father's activities to better know how the business works.

"Mr. Kim, my boss Mr. Im is requesting for a meeting with you and I am here to know if you will agree and note on your available schedule." The Im Group's staff carefully said, silently wondering if this is the right time for his task.

"And what is the reason for his proposed meeting, you do know that we are so busy, collecting our money, killing enemies and widening our territory." Kai's father calmly said, he knew Mr. Im personally and both of them are good friends although not many people knew about their friendship.

"It's about a boy, whose mother is in debt with your group." The staff said while handing out the copy of the report.

Mr. Kim looks at the file and raised his eyebrows. Kai takes a peek towards the paper and felt his breath hitched. He saw Jinyoung's picture and is smitten by his warm smile.

Mr. Im looks back at his son with a questioning look. Kai met his father's gaze.

"Appa...I want him." Kai said while his father shakes his head.

"Tell Mr. Im that I will go to this meeting, tell him to beep me up on where and when." He orders the man who nods and went on his way.

"You want him Kai?"

"Yes father, just by looking at his picture I know that he will be a good partner.." Kai said as his father nod his head.

"Since you've been a good son, and you've been exceeding my expectations so far I will give you what you want, just make sure that your performance will always be excellent."

"I will father, just give me that boy."

Kai said with a satisfied smile.

-----❤-----❤-----❤-----❤

The Seven Dragons Restaurant has been closed, it is owned by the Im Corporation but the operations within the business has been managed by the Kim Group for a very long time. The two bosses often meet each other there to discuss business and catch up with their lives.

"I am curious about the report you gave, it's very rare for you to ask for help my friend."

Mr. Im heave a sigh as he smiled at his friend.

"I have to clear the road for my son, you do know that in a few years he has to get married. I don't want some young man hindering his decision."

"He can always take a lover, there would be no problem if you let him talk to his lover."

"As I said, I happen to know that my son is totally in love with this young man, he will not agree to make him a mere lover. I knew Jaebum."

"My son Kai saw the boy's picture and asked me to give him the boy, he wants to take him in as h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter