Three : Changes

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung follows his boyfriend out of the private plane and into the foreign land. He saw how this country is different from his own. How the people act friendly and open and liberated than the conservative Korean people.

Kai looks around  and smiled back at him with his warm, kind smile and Jinyoung shivers in fear. How quickly does the young man's emotions and reaction changes, he seriously thinks that Kai is suffering from a split personality but since they've only been together for three days, he can't really say anything.

The man gestures for him to go to him which he gladly did, anything just to keep the peace he is experiencing right now.

"Love,,why the long face? We're here and I'll make sure you'll enjoy your stay here with me huh? I'm majoring in business and I want you to take that course too so we can be together at all times." Kai said as he brushes his hair away from his forehead.

"But..I..I want to take another course..." Jinyoung whimpes as he felt how the other man tightens his grip on his wrist.

"Wrong answer love..." Kai gritted his teeth in suppressed anger but stopped abruptly when Jinyoung gasp and tearfully looks at him.

Kai shakes his head as if clearing something on his mind.

"Sorry love...it wont happen again. I just want to be with you all the time that's why I want you to take the same course as me." Kai gently said as Jinyoung nods his head in agreement.

"Okay Kai,,I will take the same course as you."

Kai smiled at him and leads him back to the limo, he pushes the smaller man inside with Sehun on his tail. The taller man grinned at Jinyoung.

"See, it's not that bad right, you just go with the flow." Sehun said as he smiled kindly to the shaken man.

"There's something wrong with him...right?"

Sehun awkwardly looks away with an uncomfortable cough.

"It's not my place to say, it's for you to find out. Just thread carefully and you'll be okay." 

"I just need to be a willing prisoner then?" Jinyoung angrily said, hating his life.

"Well..since you can't do anything about it then yes, you need to survive."

Jinyoung suspiciously looks at his bodyguard.

"Why are you being nice to me anyway?"

"Because we'll be together most of the time and I don't want an unfriendly relationship with someone whom I'll be guarding 24/7. Plus I've taken a liking towards you, you remind me of someone."

"Hmm? Who?"

Kai chose that moment to enter the car after his conversation on the phone.

"Let's go. Love come here..closer." Kai motions for him with his outstretched hands, Jinyoung looks around at Sehun and shuffles towards his boyfriend awkwardly squealing as he is enveloped into a tight hug.

"Kai..no. Sehun can see.." Jinyoung whispers in embarrassment as he heard his bodyguar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter