Ten : Pain

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung walks with a confident smile. He knows now that his place is beside Kai, he won't let  Jaebum mess with his life anymore. He let the man in his life, back in their younger days only to be left alone, like he's nothing...like he's not worth anything.

"Fighting!" He whispered to himself as he starts to brush his hair. 

Going back to his shared room with Kai who is still enjoying his nap, he smiled gently at his lover. Walk over his sleeping form and kiss him on the temple.

"I'll be going now love." 

He left Kai alone, as soon as he walks out the door he saw Sehun walking towards him as usual. The man knew his every move. 

"Ready to leave?"

"Yes.."

As soon as they are inside the car Sehun looks back at him with a teasing grin.

"You got some nice marks up there." He said while pointing out towards the man's neck.

"Yeah...I forgot to put some concealer over it." Jinyoung calmly answers back.

Sehun lifted an eyebrow at that.

"You forgot or you really intend to make everyone see it?"

Jinyoung chuckles under his breath.

"You knew me so well Sehunnie.."

"Those marks won't make him like you any less. It might hurt him for a while, but I think that won't make him love you less."

"I will do anything to make him move on. I already did. I want to stay with Kai."

"Good luck Jinyoung."

"Thanks, I'll be needing all the luck I can get."

---------------

Jaebum paces back and forth inside his office, excited to meet Jinyoung again, wanting to talk to him and explain his side again and again.

The door opens up to reveal his ex, Jaebum smiled as he gestures for the man to sit down. That smile became fixed as he saw those marks littering Jinyoung's neck. As if mocking him, as if slapping him with the truth that Jinyoung is with Kai.

"What do you want to talk about Mr. Im?" Jinyoung started, with a knowing look on his face. He knew how tense Jaebum has been when the man saw those hickeys on his neck.

"You know what I want Jinyoung. I want another chance to be with you."

"This has nothing to do with work Mr. Im and as I am still within working hours I might have to insist on leaving." Jinyoung firmly said as he stands up to leave, turning his back on Jaebum who quickly ran towards him and hug him from behind.

"I'm sorry. For everything. I am the reason why you are like this now."

Jinyoung remains silent as he felt how Jaebum's body shakes as the taller man cries on his shoulder.

"If I can turn back the time, I will fight my own father, just to be with you. If I can return to the past, I won't be scared anymore."

"But we can't go back to where we are before. Move on, what if this all happened because I am meant to be with Kai. Please, forget about me." Jinyoung whispers.

"Come to with me, please. You need to see your friends again, Bambam, Mark, and Yugyeom. They wanted to see you as soon as I told them that you are here.."

Jinyoung clenches his fist, the mention of his friends makes him weak inside but he's fighting it. He won't give in, once he reconnects with his friends again then Jaebum will have something to tempt him with.

"No...Kai won't let it happen.."

"Are you his slave then? You're treated like a prisoner is that what you mean? I thought you said that man is your partner, clearly, he will allow you to talk with your former friends. If he is imprisoning you that is not good, you need to decide for yourself Jinyoung. Kai is not your master." Jaebum quietly said as he finally releases the smaller man and pick up the phone.

" Yes, send them in." 

Jinyoung turns around in confusion as the door to the office opens up and a loud shout was heard.

"Jinyoung hyung you !! Where the hell have you been???!!" Bambam screeches as Yugyeom ran past from the trio and hug the frozen Jinyoung tightly.

"I miss you...I miss you so much." Yugyeom mumbles as he cries silently while hugging his friend.

Bambam sulks while glaring at Jinyoung while Mark stays silent.

"It's okay Yugie... I'm here now." Jinyoung pats the younger man's head with difficulty as he is taller than him.

Jinyoung looks around awkwardly when Yugyeom finally releases him.

"Well, this is awkward."

"We need some explanation, and we owe you an apology. Come and have some lunch with us?" Mark politely said with a small smile while Bambam continues to sulk.

"I don't know..I mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter