Nine : Fall

This Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jinyoung stayed quiet as he plans his next move..he's in the middle of a standoff, Jaebum is behind him, holding him back while Kai is in front of him holding his hand.

"What shall I do.." Jinyoung mutters as he drinks his milk and eats his oreo.

"You're going insane..talking to yourself Jinyoung." Sehun teasingly said as he went inside and chuckles at the smaller man who clutches his chest in surprise.

"Don't do that okay..you scared the out of me," Jinyoung whines as he glares at the man who steals one of his Oreos.

"I can do whatever I want princess, anyway why are you still here? Aren't you supposed to be in your bedroom with Kai?" Sehun lifted an eyebrow as Jinyoung sulks in his seat.

"He threw me out of our room. Said he needs some time alone."

"Ohhh... trouble in paradise. I see." Sehun chuckles as Jinyoung scowls at him.

"It's not funny!" Jinyoung whines as Sehun shakes his head.

"You do know that Kai is in love with you right?"

"Yeah..."

"And knowing that you're working under your ex makes him crazy right?"

"Yes.."

"What you have to do is make him feel assured of your relationship with him."

Jinyoung looks curiously at his bodyguard.

"How to do that?"

"You'll know what to do eventually. Trust in your instinct."

Jinyoung sigh as he sat there with a troubled mind. He wants to stay with Kai. Yes, he does. But the image of his former lover keeps on flitting into his mind.

"I need to stop you from hurting me again Jaebum," Jinyoung mumbles to himself not realizing that Sehun is there to hear him.

The taller man smiles to himself as he heard Jinyoung. He really wanted him to stay with his good friend Kai. For the man will give his life up just for Jinyoung which means if the man leaves...Kai will certainly kill himself too.

Shaking his head Sehun knew how serious Kai is when he said those words after the man saw Jinyoung in his workplace, knowing how the man is within reach of Jaebum. 

He realizes that moment that Kai is wallowing in immerse sadness and the only person who makes him happy is Jinyoung. The smaller man became his lifeline, his anchor, his hope.

"I'll be off for the night Jinyoung ah. And one hint for your love life to be on stable ground again..."

Jinyoung looks up excitedly like a child.

"One, a man's heart is through his stomach..and Kai has a huge appetite.."

"Yeah..great idea. I will cook something up for him." Jinyoung smiles at the man who smirks evilly.

"Two...Kai's appetite is not only limited to food. If you know what I mean." Sehun teases Jinyoung who blushed beet red as he gets what the taller man means.

"I can't do that.I have to go to work and I don't want to walk funny tomorrow." Jinyoung whines as he runs away from the now openly laughing Sehun.

"I'm gonna say he'll be wanting a message but since you're a ert...hahaha..you jumped into conclusions easily.." Sehun laughs out loud at the embarrassed Jinyoung.

"I hate you..." Jinyoung said with a pout as he glares at his friend/body guard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Jinyoung bites his lips as he walks back and forth, thinking of the ways on how to make Kai warm up to him again. He got the food cooked and ready to serve on a tray.

"What shall I do...hmmm" 

Naughty Jinyoung: Serve him some food and get as soon as he finishes it.

Jinyoung gasp and shakes his head, trying to clear the unpure thoughts away.

"No...no..that's...I can't do that.." Jinyoung talks to himself as he walks towards their shared bedroom with a staff who is pushing the cart carrying the tray.

Nice Jinyoung: don't do what Naughty said, just serve him the food and give him a massage and that's it.

Naughty Jinyoung: Stop being so prude Nice...what if they have it's not like they haven't done that before.

Jinyoung blushed embarrasingly at the thought when someone coughs, making him turn his head in shock.

"Oh...hi Kai! What are you doing here?" Jinyoung winces as he fakes a smile and wishes for the floor to beat him up. Did Kai hear his conversation with himself?

Kai walks closer to the smaller man and flicks a hand on his head.

"You're already here a few minutes ago, I already dismiss that staff that you're with, you are so into talking with yourself that you didn't notice me." Kai quietly said as Jinyoung shuts his eyes close and put a hand on his face to hide his embarrassment from Kai who chuckles at his cuteness.

"Come on, I am sorry that treated you coldly, I am just dealing with my other self again. I am sorry." Kai hugs Jinyoung closer and buries his head on the smaller man's neck.

"Oh..you don't need to apologize, Kai, that is what emotions are, we can't control it and I understand."

"I don't want to lose you."

Jinyoung pushes the man away and holds his face in his hands. Forcing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter