Chapter 7

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door to the lift opened and Seulgi and Irene walked out. They headed to the same direction, and stopped right opposite each other.

"I can't believe this." Seulgi thought to herself. "How did I not know that Irene was living right next to me..."

"Did you just move in?" Irene questioned.

"I did." Seulgi nodded. "I didn't see you around." Seulgi admitted.

"I guess that's because I've been coming home late." Irene said, twirling her fingers.

"That make sense, I'm a homebody so I don't usually go out." Seulgi laughed lightly. 

"So... I'll see you tomorrow." Seulgi gave Irene a smile and waved goodbye before watching Irene step into her house. 

"Goodnight." Irene said.

"Wait. I.. can I have your number? I got Wendy's but I didn't get yours yet." Seulgi said as she slowly held out her phone.

That night

Seulgi's POV

Today was definitely an eventful day. Just like I set out with determination in the morning, I managed to make some good friends. 

I walked back to my room, showered and feeling refresh. I took out my notebook and reviewed the notes that I took for the day. As I flipped through the notes, I realized the amount of time I had spent writing down those notes. Then, a certain drawing of a person came into view on one page in the notebook. 

Bae Joohyun.

I traced the outline of the inked page and recalled the feelings that I felt this morning. I still didn't know why she gave me these funny feelings whenever I am near her. It was really a mystery to me. 

I placed my homework on the table and started working on the difficult questions that I couldn't finish in the library. 

After a few attempts, I finally finished what I coudn't before and a sudden thought came to me. "Oh... right, I didn't get to thank her for today."

I wasn't the type who texted people first but I frogot to say my thanks and i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter