Chapter 10

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group was now at the arcade, Moonbyul trying her best to win some stuffed toy for Solar.

Wendy strayed off somewhere, probably to challenge others on those shooting games.

It was Irene's first time at an arcade. As someone who is extremely reserved, she didn't frequent these places that involved noise and crowds. 

Similarly, Seulgi wasn't one to go into arcades. She would always be curious and stand around outside, but to actually step into one, it was a first time for her as well. 

She opted to walk around with Irene, both looking like lost kittens while at the same time watching people play the games. 

"Do you want to try that?" Seulgi asked Irene. 

"Basketball?" Irene raised a brow and smiled. "Sure." 

They both walked towards the basketball machine and Seulgi put a token into the slot. The machine rived up as the music started. The basketballs started rolling out of its cage. Irene caught it with her hands and started throwing it into the hoop. 

"Wow, you've got skills." Seulgi laughed, throwing a ball after Irene. 

"You're not bad yourself." Irene said as Seulgi threw a successful ball into the hoop. 

As they continued, Irene's competitive side started showing as her throws got faster and more accurate.

Seulgi smiled at the beauty beside her. "She's competitive." She noted wtih a small laugh as she allowed herself to concentrate on the game again. Both of them managed to beat the high score and they hi-fived each other in laughter.

"That was awesome!" Seulgi laughed, half patting Irene's back. "You were great!" 

"You were not too bad yourself too." Irene laughed, patting Seulgi's arms lightly.

"Seems like you two had fun." Wendy laughed, appearing from behind the two and wrapping her arms around them.

Seulgi and Irene looked at Wendy in bewilderment. "Where have you been?" Seulgi asked.

"Just there." Wendy said, pointing to the drum set. 

"Looks cool! They even have a guitar. Wow" Seulgi exclaimed. 

"Wanna try?" Wendy asked, gesturing the girls towards the instruments.

"I just follow the notes, I assume?" Seulgi asked.

"Yep!" Wendy said.

"You can do it Seulgi." Irene whispered softly but it didn't go unnoticed by Seulgi as she threw a smile at Irene and said "Thanks!" which caused a weird feeling to appear again in Irene's stomach. 

Seulgi stood in front of the machine and held the guitar in front of her. 

The song started and Seulgi slowly got used to the rhythm of the song. "This is fun!" Seulgi exclaimed in excitement as she held down the ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter