Chapter 11

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The group made their way to even more shops and soon, darkness fell upon them.

"Hey, Hey! They said there will be a show today near the bay!" Wendy spoke.

"Let's go then." Moonbyul laughed as Solar nodded. 

They made their way to the bay and it didn't take long to reach the area. 

"Wow, it's really... packed." Wendy eyed the place. 

"Umm.. You mean packed, with couples?" Solar looked around, the bay was crowded with couples.

"Seriously?" Moonbyul laughed. "Well not that I mind since I have my Yongsun with me." She winked. 

"Ugh. Cheesy as always." Wendy laughed as she rolled her eye.

They went towards a big tree and sat underneath it, waiting patiently for the show to start. 

"Guys, I have some things prepared for tonight." Wendy said as she took out bags of chips and some drinks from her backpack.

"Wow, you're really well prepared, mother Wendy." Seulgi chuckled which earned a small smile on Irene's face.

While waiting for the show, they talked about the upcoming Carnival in school.

"So, the Carnival is coming up soon. It'll be the first time for Seulgi. Do you want to know anything about the Carnival?" Wendy said.

"Hmm, what can you tell me about it?" Seulgi asked.

"The carnival in our school is the biggest event that we have every year. Students will have to submit their budget and event plans to the Student councilor to get approvals before they can get the budget to make the Carnival happen." Wendy explained. "That's also why our student council team," Wendy pointed at Moonbyul, Solar and Irene, "had been so busy with their work." 

Seulgi nodded as she gave Irene one look.

"I see. It does sounds like a lot of work." Seulgi agreed. 

"So, this year, the carnival will be a little special." Moonbyul spoke as she looked at Seulgi. "We are actually planning to let the students create a special song for whoever they want. I think it'll spice up the event a little when we play their songs at the Carnival. Sounds good?" Moonbyul smirked.

"That's special." Seulgi nodded her head.

"The current submissions of song hasn't started coming in though. We are still waiting for entries." Irene finally spoke and Seulgi swore she had never given so much attention to someone as they speak.

"I see. Well, I believe it'll come soon!" Seulgi smiled.

Soon, the show begun and they enjoyed the songs and lights that shone brightly in the sky.

"It's coming soon, Irene, I think you better brace yourself for thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter