Chapter 14

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The carnival was near and when Seulgi had confirmed her feelings for Irene, she wondered how she should confess. She would steal glances at the girl then blatantly stare at her a little too long which would always cause the latter to blush without her knowing when she turned away, not knowing that Irene held the same feelings for her.

Seulgi decided that it'd be dumb if she actually submitted her song for Irene to the student council because they would then know she submitted a song. She wanted to keep it a secret.

Thankfully, the time she spent waiting for Irene after school was the best time she had to actually work on the music that she prepared for the pretty girl. 

"Seulgi has been quiet all day today." Wendy commented, looking at the taller girl who was sitting by the window, concentrating on whatever notes she had on her table. 

"..." Irene looked at the brunette girl worriedly before speaking. "Maybe she's just tired." Irene said hoping that it was true but she couldn't help but noticed a small frown on Seulgi's face. 

"Let's talk to her after school." Wendy suggested in which Irene nodded in agreement.

School ended at the chim of the school bell and everyone sighed in relief. The exam was near as well but they were all looking forward to the carnival because they knew it was the biggest event the school held every year.

"Seulgi?" The said girl looked up from her notes and her features relaxed when she saw it was Irene calling out to her.

"Oh hey, Irene." She smiled a warm smile.

"Are you okay?" Wendy walked up to them after packing her bag.

"Hmm? I am! Why do you ask?" Seulgi tilted her head to one side.

"Oh, no, it's just... You were looking like you had a lot of things on your mind." Wendy said.

"Ahh.." Seulgi came to a realization that she must have been frowning again. She always does that when she was trying to concentrate and she was, working on her song for Irene that is. 

"Sorry, it's just a habit of mine to frown when I am concentrating on something." Seulgi giggled. "I'm totally fine!" She continued.

"I'm glad to hear that." Wendy smiled before giving a pat on the girls shoulder and waving goodbye to the two.

"So..." Seulgi continued after bidding farewell to Wendy. She looked up to face Irene.

"You're going to the Student Council room today right?" Seulgi asked.

"Yeah but I'll be done earlier today." Irene smiled before continuing, "Moonbyul said she had a date with Solar so they have been working on things during the afternoon break." Irene giggled and shook her head.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter