Chapter 3

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please take care of Irene Unnie for me." She looked at Irene and back at Seulgi.

"Eh?" Seulgi and Irene was taken aback by the sudden request as they glanced at each other.

"Yah! Joy!" Wendy whacked Joy's head lightly.

"Hahahaha!!" This made Joy laugh uncontrollably. 

Seulgi and Irene was bewildered as they saw Joy laughing and Wendy smiling apologetically. Deep within their hearts, a small feeling blossomed without them noticing. 

"What was that?" Irene asked.

"This kid here loves to joke around. Don't put it to heart, Seulgi." Wendy said while hitting Joy's arm. Yeri was giggling at the side, watching all this unfold. 

"Seulgi Unnie, your face was so funny, you looked just like..." Joy trailed off, thinking of a word to describe Seulgi. "A cute bear!" Joy continued. 

Irene stole a glance towards Seulgi's direction, watching for signs of discomfort. "She really does look a little like a bear...cute." Irene thought to herself before pulling herself out of her thoughts. "Joy, you are going to be in deep trouble when we get home." Irene huffed, throwing a glare at the younger girl. 

"Aww Irene Unnie, you are no fun!" Joy shivered a little while laughing sheepishly.

Seulgi could only laugh at the sight in front of her. She found it amusing and amazing at the same time. It was only half a day on her first day of school and she already made so many friends. At least, she considered them as her friends at this point of time. She felt right at home when she was with them. 

"Seulgi, are you okay?" Irene asked when the taller girl was spacing out. 

"Ah. Yes, I'm alright. I was lost in thoughts. Sorry." Seulgi smiled. 

Irene gave a small nod and continued, "Shall we have lunch now? The queue is getting longer." Irene pointed towards the crowd that was gathering at the stalls.

"Food!!" Joy jumped up and dragged Yeri along with her. "We'll buy the food as an apology!" Joy rushed off, leaving the older girls behind. 

Wendy shook her head. "That girl..."

"She's your sister, but she's so different from you." Wendy chuckled. 

"Hmm.. That's true." Irene nodded. 

"Seulgi, where are you headed to after lunch?" Wendy asked. 

Seulgi gathered her thoughts and replied, "under the tree."

Irene and Wendy looked at her wondering what the girl meant. There were so many trees around the school though.

Lunch arrives

"It's good." Seulgi chomped down on the food in front of her. 

"I see that you like to eat, Seulgi." Wendy laughed. 

"I do." Seulgi flashed an eye smile to express how happy she felt. 

"..." Irene looked at the girl who was contently eating her food, making sure she don't accidentally stare at the extremely cute bear in front of her. 

"Yeri, how did you meet Joy?" Wendy asked out of nowhere and the question made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter