Chapter 1

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Opening the door to her bedroom, a girl with curly hair that somewhat looked like a lion's mane walked out of the door, yawning her way through the corridor of her apartment. 

She swiftly headed to the toilet and as she prepared for school. 

"Kang Seulgi, keep calm and just be you." The girl said to herself as she stared at her reflection through the mirror. 

Seulgi was the only child of the Kang family and has always been moving to different schools because of her parents job. They didn't want to leave her alone at one place for fear that she might feel left out but nevertheless, Seulgi couldn't make any friends so she felt even lonelier.

Luckily, Seulgi is very understanding and knows how much her parents loved her. She kept her unhappiness and loneliness to herself. She bottled up things and found a way to deal with those unpleasant feelings by herself. She found a passion for music through this and has always relied heavily on music to sooth her loneliness.

After getting dressed, Seulgi put on her headphone and went out of the house. She was the type of person who would rather have a peaceful morning walk rather than rushing around. 

It was a new environment for Seulgi and she couldn't deny that this place made her very happy. She had never felt so relaxed before. Stopping at the bridge, she looked up at the sky and closed her eyes, feeling the morning wind on her skin. An inspiration hit her and she quickly took out her notebook where she always wrote her lyrics and noted down a few phrases that the morning had made her feel. 

Seulgi continued on her way to school and along the way, she made a few stops as the rustling of the trees and the slow pace of the morning cityscape graced her eyes. She liked this town. No, she loved this town and it was the first time she felt so determined to keep it that way. 

After a slow walk from her house, she finally reached K-high. What greeted her was an all-girl school. Everyone looked stylish and cute. Some students were chattering in groups, while some were loitering around the benches in pairs. The thought of reading a book under the tree, hiding in it's shade was so tempting. Seulgi smiled at the thought of it. She mentally marked that spot under the tree as a place she would visit during her break.

As she was a transfer student, Seulgi had to make her way to the administrative building. She walked along a flower-filled path, occasionally kicking aside a pebble or two, in case someone trips over it.

After a few minutes, she saw the sign that says "Administrative Buildling" and she made her way inside. Once again, Seulgi was in awe. Her parents really did choose a good school like they promised. Different from the atmosphere that was outside, the interior hallway was filled with cabinets that wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter