Chapter 12

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene and Seulgi couldn't get any sleep throughout the night and if anyone saw them, they would be surprise they are still holding it pretty well. 

Seulgi's POV

As usual, I waited outside Irene's door. Going to school with her has become a routine and I realized that I enjoyed her company. Sure, we would sometimes just walk in silence but that silence was so comfortable, I'd sleep in it forever if I could. 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I heard the door open and the beautiful girl poke her head out in apology.

"It's alright." I replied, feeling a pull in my heart. 

There it is again. 

It happens everytime I see her. Those bright eyes that seem to always sparkle when they see me and those lips that always curve into a smile. I wish I could see it everyday. "Do I ... really like Irene?" I pondered. 

"Seulgi?" I snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Y-Yes! Let's go!" I faked a laugh and asked where Joy was.

"She went out early in the morning with Yeri. That girl really." Irene chuckled and I absolutely loved her laughter. 

"They must really enjoy each others company." I laughed along. 

"I love your company too..." I whispered out loud before heading out with Irene.

Irene's POV

"I love your company too...", I thought I heard Seulgi say that but she was walking before I could look up to see her face.

I didn't get any sleep last night and today was going to be a busy day. With Seulgi's company, I felt like I could endure the fatigue that was going to overwhelm me yet again today.

Walking beside Seulgi made me feel safe and comfortable. I remembered one event of a certain night a few days ago.

-few nights ago-

"Hey." Seulgi smiled as she saw Irene approaching the school gate. "Done with your work?"

"Not really... we still have a ton of papers to go through." Irene sighed. 

"You can do it, Irene." Seulgi gave a warm smile.

"Thank you. Did you manage to study?" She chuckled.

"I did, actually, I made lots of notes! I can share them if you want." Seulgi flashed a proud smile.

"If you don't mind!" Irene chimmed. She could use some good notes to study because she have been spending way much time in the student council room than usual, she wasn't able to catch up to some things that were taught. Plus, Seulgi had pretty handwriting which Irene loved and also good note taking skills. 

As usual, they walked home and it was a pretty night. The stars were out and playfully stapled in the sky as if watching the two girls walk home. 

"So, how many clubs have signed up for the Carnival?" Seulgi asked.

"A lot." Irene shook her head and gave a small smile. "The previous years were amazing but this year, we have something special and I think it'll be a hit."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter