Chapter 13

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another month passed with after that incident that night. Seulgi and Irene's feelings for each other had only grown throughout the month. Especially after that incident, Seulgi was now even more determined to protect Irene so she made sure to walk home with her every single day.

"Seulgi?" Irene shook her shoulders.

"Oh. Sorry, did I space out again?" Seulgi laughed.

"Yeah, you did." Irene chuckled and shook her head. 

As usual, after lunch, Irene had to head off to her student council duties. 

"I'll see you later." Irene waved goodbye to the gang who were finishing up with their lunch, she allowed her eye to linger a little longer on Seulgi before going off.

"So where are you headed to today?" Wendy asked. 

"I haven't decide." Seulgi said. It was a lie, of course. She wanted to tour the music studio today. 

"I see, well, then I'll see you in class!" Wendy gave a wink and went off somewhere.

Seulgi went to the music studio. It was the place that caught her attention when she first stepped into the school.

She sat down in front of the computer and fiddled around with the software in it. 

"Cool." She nodded to herself.

She took out her notebook and flipped through it, recalling the events since the first day of school. It's been 3 months and she made a lot of good friends. As her eyes landed on Irene's drawing that she drew, a smile crept crept across her face unknowingly.

"I think.. I really like her." Seulgi thought, finally sitting down to confirm her feelings for Irene.

She confirmed that she didn't feel any butterflies in her stomach for her other friends like she did for Irene. She wanted to protect Irene from all harm. 

"Is this love?" Seulgi pondered. 

She started to write more notes into her notebook, this time, carefully jotting down the feelings she felt for Irene.

As time went by, Seulgi recalled the girls saying something about a new event in the Carnival where they can send in songs for the person they love. 

"Maybe..." Seulgi smiled. Before she could continue writing her notes, the bell rang, signalling the start of the next period.

She got up from her seat and proceeded to her class.

The lesson went on and on until the bell finally rang again.

"I'm heading home now!" Wendy said, knowing that Seulgi will stay back again and Irene had student council work, she said her goodbye and went off.

"I'll head to the student council room now." Irene said quietly.

"Yeah, I'll see you at the front gate." Seulgi gave Irene a smile. 

After watching Irene leave, Seulgi made her way tot he music studio again. 

She felt like it was better to work during the night since no one was in school. Even though the music s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter