Chapter 16 (continued)

These Strange Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right after the confession

Seulgi finally did it. She confessed to the girl she fell in love with, which was none other than Bae Joo-hyun. It felt unreal to her when Joo-hyun accepted her confession and told her that she love her too. 

"I'm going out with Yerim now, take care on the way home, Unnie. But I'm not worried since Seulgi unnie will be there with you." Irene received a message from Joy.

"Joy said she'll be going out with Yerim." Irene told Seulgi.

"Ah, Wendy and the gang said they will be leaving first too." Seulgi said, looking up from her phone.

The moment the two caught each others eye, they smiled and a small blush crept up their faces. 

"S-So, shall we go home now?" Irene asked, stuttering in the process.

This brought a small smile to Seulgi's face because her girlfriend is cute. 

"Let's go."Seulgi giggled. 

The mood on the way home was different than usual. It was the same place, same scenery but with a new status, they walked along the path, feeling butterflies in their stomachs. It was a different kind of feeling than when they realized they were in love. 

"I'm curious." Irene suddenly spoke. 

"About what?" Seulgi replied.

"When did you first know about your feelings for me?" Irene blushed and slapped herself mentally for asking that.

"Since the first day I met you. There were signs, I just didn't realize."

Feeling a rush of courage, Seulgi reached out and took Irene's hand in hers. The contact made both of them blush even more. 

"..." No words were needed as they continued their way home. They passed the bridge when Seulgi stopped in her track.

"Joohyun." Irene loved the way her name was called lovingly. She felt special.

Irene was startled by the sudden stop and looked up to see Seulgi smiling sweetly at her. 

"I just want to tell you that you are the best thing that have happened to me in this school and i'll make sure you are happy." 

Irene looked at the sincerity in Selgi's eyes and replied: "I could say the same to you." 

They both smiled and continued walking.

They were almost at their apartment and it had been a long day for the both of them. Nervetheless, they didn't feel a tinge of fatigue, instead, they were both reluctant to leave. 

"I will see you tomorrow." Seulgi, still holding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter