Chapter 5

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG YONG HWA  as Sean Spencer

PARK SHIN HYE  as  Riana Ferdinand

 

Losing a job because of a bad reputation of the previous employment leads to fail the upcoming job interviews as well. It was same for her as well. Even though how many times she tried, she was unable to find a job. Unfairly, she had to resign from the hotel where she worked and it has lead the most frustrated position to belong and that’s ‘unemployment’…

“Riana…where are you?” she heard Marina’s voice from the other end.

“I just arrived here Mari” she replied.

“OK…if you do a good job, they will call you again. They have various shows in the countrywide. You should do your best for a permanent position…”

“Yes, that true. And, I asked one of a supervisor to help me to find my brother as well. He agreed to help me” she said freshly.

“That’s good news, Riana. Don’t worry, one day you will meet him for sure”

“I believe Mari. Thanks a lot for helping to find this job. I will do my best” she disconnected the line and ran towards the crew.

“All helpers come in this line” The supervisor instructed. Riana with another five people ran towards the line.

Working as a helper to an event managing company was a difficult job for a girl but she didn’t have a second chance to rethink about it. Even though it’s not a permanent job, it was merely enough for the living. The major part of the issue was paying the room rent on time to the rent owner. She has already moved to a smaller room in a different town after her father went back to the village and she was struggling to live doing part-time for the last six months.

“Build up the stage and arrange the tables and chairs properly. Since we are on the beach, the wind will be higher at the night than now. So, make sure, the tents and the structures are properly located”

After supervisor’s instruction, she left with the other helpers to work on. Since it’s the afternoon, it was so hot in the daytime and so tiring. But, she had no option other than working here to protect this job at least.

“Are you tired?” from the day she joined with this company, Lester was so kind to her. He’s the assistant supervisor of their helpers’ team.

“I am alright, sir...” she said while carrying a pile of chairs to the location.

“As I always say, this job doesn’t suit a girl like you” When she straightened herself, Lester commented again.

“Everything is for the survival, sir” she replied. He nodded his head with a thoughtful look and left her slowly.

“Riana, Mr. Lester cares for you a lot. Why don’t you try and seduce him?” Sara, the other girl who works with her winked with a smile.

“Seduce? Are you crazy? Don’t say nonsense. What if he hears?” she said carrying a heavy table.

“You have your looks to seduce a rich guy, Riana. With one kiss, you can seduce him” Sara didn’t stop. While passing a smile, Riana stopped without answering her friend.

‘Seducing a rich guy? With one kiss?’

Even though it has been six months, she knew in which position she was in her mind. And rich guys! She didn’t want to meet rich guys ever again. And more than seducing guys, the main issue she had was the survival. The debts of her father now have transferred to her shoulder. All the creditors are now coming behind her. There was no space in her life for a relationship. And more than it, she didn’t have a clear mindset to see anyone in that corner.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The night sky and ocean recalled her some memories. The ocean was different in her sight when she watched it on the 25th floor back then.

Since everything was ready for the event, Riana sat on a behind chair and waited.

‘Creeze…………’ A red Ferrari just come to the location and parked.

The vehicle recalled her the man on the 25th floor of the hotel Tango at once. She was lucky enough to travel in Ferrari thanks to him. When all the management crew ran towards the car, she remained looking at the night sky.

“Riana…The supervisor is looking for you… Come soon” With the call of her colleague she ran towards the stage.

………………………………………………………………………………….

Sean Spencer stepped towards the VIP lounge of the beach event. Even though he hates to attend such thanksgiving events, he didn’t have a choice instead of accepting them as the representative of the company. Sitting with few of other guests he threw a glance at the stage.

The night atmosphere was so cool and calm in his sight. A very lonely feeling just passed through him. he sighed without a reason.

A raffle draw was occurring on the stage. He felt so lazy. He passed a yawn secretly to everyone and threw a wide glance around the stage.

A girl who looks so familiar to him was carrying heavy large flower pots in the backyard to the side stage. A white T-shirt with a skirt up to her knee was a familiar look in his eyes. The ponytail gave a sharp look on her sweating neckline. Instead of the events happening on the stage, Sean’s eyes ran towards the girl who he knew for sure.

He sensed something just stuck in his throat. His eyes didn’t want more time to recognize her.

Without knowing a billionaire’s eyes were on her, Riana continued to do her work. Even though it was tough and hard, she didn’t want to back off.

“What are you doing? Are you still here? These pots need for the next item. Bring them soon” she heard the noisy supervisor’s voice. Nodding her head, she ran the backyard to carry another one.

“Riana…Let me help you” Lester ran to her and gave a helping hand to carry them with her.

“Thank you, sir,” she smiled at him. Lester slightly smiled at her.

“You are working so hard...” he said while helping her to carry the pot.

“This is my job. So, I have to work hard, Sir” she said looking at his smiling eyes but her leg twisted at once.

“Ahhhh!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!!”

“Oh! Oh! Careful…………”

‘Slashhhhhhhhhh…..!!!!!!!’

The pot was slashed on the spot. With scared eyes, she looked at him.

“Oh God! What should I do? Oh, God! Are you hurt Sir? I am so sorry…”

“I am alright, are you hurt? Let me see…” he said taking her hand suddenly.

“It slipped away from my fingers. I am so sorry…” She pleaded.

“See…you are hurt” Lester held the hand where her palm has injured and bleeding.

“Hey……You! What are you doing there? Oh! No! Did you break the pot? Oh, God! These pots have been rented out…What the hell you did?”

The main supervisor ran towards them.

“Oh! I am so sorry, Sir” she said frightfully taking her hand away from Lester’s fingers.

“If you can’t work well, don’t come again. See what you have done here…” Supervisor began blaming.

“Sir, it slipped. It’s not deliberately happened” Lester tried to rescue her.

“Don’t take her side if you want to do this job. And Lester, what are you doing here with her? You need to go to the front stage to supervise. Leave…Now”

With a helpless look, Lester left them. Riana lowered her head with a fear.

“You need to pay for the loss. I will deduct this from your payment. Clean this mess, soon and don’t come again…” He left.

A sudden tear just rushed to her eyes. ‘I lost this job. And deducting the loss means, I will have no payment to collect’ she thought while kneeling down to clean the place.

Feeling the sting on her palm, she looked at her hand. It was bleeding and the wound was aching. But, if she goes out now, then they will not let her stay tonight here too with the crew and she will have to go back home which will take hours even in the mid of the night alone.

‘I will treat the wound later’ she thought and wrapped the wound with her handkerchief with much of difficulty. Starting cleaning the broken pot pieces and the soil, she tried to stop her tears. Wiping her face with the arm, she looked at the red string old bracelet on her hand.

‘Oppa…where are you? I am having a hard time. Don’t you think you should come back to me?’ she murmured sadly.

The eyes which were on her so far attached to her image permanently. Witnessing the entire situation even though the dialogues were mute, Sean was able to understand what’s going on with her. Even though there was a sudden urge to go to her and take care of her, his proud feet didn’t rise to go. After all, she was someone who he let to leave away from him. And she was someone who had a business contact with him and nothing personal.

He took his phone and sent a text message to his personal bodyguard.

………………………………………………………………………………………………

Losing the payment as well as the job, Riana walked away from the function when it was over. Her palm ached and the shoulders began to hurt heavily as a result of carrying the large heavy pots. But the pain in her heart was heavier than the pain in her body.

‘Riana, where are you?’ she got a message from Sara.

‘I will be back soon. You go ahead to the rest house’ she replied.

Under the moonlight, she walked down the beach slowly. Even though the life was hard, until she was sold and lost the job at the hotel, the day to day life was manageable. But, it’s severely difficult now. She dropped her small travelling bag on the beach lazily.

Riana stopped in front of the ocean and looked at the red bracelet on her hand again. She remembered her brother. The brother for whom she was still waiting to come. Losing the knot of the bracelet she took it in her hand.

‘Why do I miss you today this much Oppa? Is it because I am having a hard time?’

She asked herself. Raising the bracelet to the air, she smiled at it helplessly. Their childhood memories ran back to him. And at the same time, another person crossed her mind too. The person who gave a memory to cherish. The person who made her suffer like this. The person to whom she belongs forever. Those mysterious manly eyes just drew on her mind and faded away.

“Will you be angry with me if I think about that person while looking at this bracelet, Oppa?” she asked helplessly.

“Even though it was sentimental back then, now I have cleared everything Oppa… I know where I stand and it was just a life experience which I experienced with him. I am not a fool to go after for what has already happened. Therefore, I will wait for you Oppa…. not for anyone else….” She murmured while looking at the bracelet. It was feeling so lonely to look at the ocean. She sighed.

But….

‘Oh! My bracelet! Oh! Oh! Oh No! It fell…it fell down….’

She ran towards the ocean hurriedly. The fallen bracelet was floating and drowning in the sea water. Without an aim, without a thought, she stepped into the water to catch her precious bracelet.

……………………………………………………………………………………………

The guy who leaned against the Ferrari which was parked on the beach road remained while staring at the girl who was walking down the beach. The sea wind blew through him feeling him cold but he didn’t take a step away. Neither he reached her nor he left her in his sight.

But……….

‘What’s she doing? Ohhhh!!! Ohhhhhh!!!!’ he muttered himself suddenly. Nothing but the suicide attempt of her at his bathroom just recalled in his mind. An unknown heavy fear just spread over him.

‘Is she going to suicide again?’ Noticing she was running to the ocean he murmured with a scare.

He straightened himself from the vehicle. ‘No Way, right?’ he talked himself again and again. ‘Then, why is she walking towards the sea? What is she doing?’ when few of his steps slowly lead him forward, he thought curiously.

‘Found it’ Riana caught the bracelet and straightened herself.

She just realized she has walked few metered towards the ocean. She sensed a fright at once. But, just before she turned back, a large sea wave stubbornly came in and covered her totally. She fell down.

The slow walking steps of the guy converted to running steps automatically. When the internal thoughts of him became totally scared and burnt, Sean ran towards the sea like crazy. Even forgetting to take off the shoes, he jumped into the water and hurriedly stepped towards her.

She tried to stand up from the wave. But because of the grip on her hand was for the bracelet, she was unbalanced to stand up steadily.

“Are you crazy? You! You are nothing but a crazy bul”

She heard someone’s voice behind her. The voice was familiar but she didn’t have time to turn back because those strong arms secured her within them. Someone’s arms just wrapped around her body without letting her rethink. But it was so safe and protected.

Dragging her from the water, He lifted her up and carried her in her back of the knees like a kid, noticing she had the consciousness. She hurriedly held the shoulders of the person tightly with a surprise rescue. Holding the neck of the person who has just carried her up, Riana lowered her vision towards the man shockingly.

Stopping at the beach, Sean raised his head to look at her eyes. After six months, their eyes locked with each other. She froze with his sight.

“Y…...Y…...Young…...Master…...!!!!!!!!” he heard her voice and noticed the shock in her eyes. Something which was hidden so far somewhere secretly swam across and pinched their deep emotions without a delay.

Noticing her own wet chest which was just before his face, Riana hurriedly covered it from her hand. Realizing the awkwardness, he slowly released her down from his grip until her feet touched the sand.

“Y…. Young …...Master !!!How?” she was speechless.

“Is suicide that much easy for you? Is it a habit of you?” he asked starting nagging at her.

“For the last six months, how many times did you attempt to suicide?” he asked again becoming irritated.

“And

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter