Episode 23

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

 

Jung Yong Hwa   -   as Sean Spencer

 

Park Shin Hye  -  as Riana Ferdinand 

 

 

...............................................................................................................................

 

 

"Young master! We have a problem"

Sean sat on the bed with the call of B2. He checked the time and it was already eight in the morning. After a heartbreak and a long cry, it has been surely the dawn when his eyes closed for a sleep.

"What happened?" he asked.

"Ms. Riana has gone" His eyeballs jumped out with his reply.

"What?" he asked hurriedly stood up from the bed.

"I have something to give you. Should I come inside or wait here in the vehicle?"

"Wait, don't come. Grandpa and Aunt Clara must be at the living room. I will come there"

He stepped out from his back balcony and poked to her room. It was empty. All the bedsheets and pillows were neatly set on the bed. He checked her wardrobe and it was empty. With a shattering heart, he climbed down the staircase and ran to the vehicle park. B2 Was there.

"B2! What happened?" he ran to him frightfully.

"Here. The security guard gave me this. This envelope was addressed to my name but there's another blank envelope. I didn't read it..."

Sean took the envelope from him with a blank gaze. He remembered how they ended up their relationship last night and this's the first outcome of it.

He opened the envelope and there was a folded paper.

 

Young master,

It's so easy for you to start over with someone new. I won't have that chance for a while. Best of luck!

Riana

 

It was just a few words for the entire paper but totally enough to ache him completely. He bit his under lips when his heart ached a lot. Folding the paper, he put it back on the envelope and gave it to B2. Shockingly he stared at Sean.

"The security guard told me that she left with a traveling bag in the early morning" B2 murmured. Sean nodded his head blankly.

"Young master!"

"Mmmm"

"What happened?" Sean stared at his long-time friend.

"We broke up..." he said.

"What? But, why suddenly?"

"It happened in that way, David. But, I can't let everything becomes a mess. Find her and bring her here. I will settle the things as I planned and then release her for her own good" Sean said with the same blank eyes.

"Okay, young master. I will do that"

"Hey, Sean...! How are you?" With another familiar voice, both guys turned back. Alex was coming to them from his car.

"Then, I am leaving young master, I will call you..." B2 said while getting into the vehicle but he waited for a little. While nodding his head and ignoring Alex's greeting Sean stepped into the mansion.

"You ignore me as always" Alex's voice came behind him. Sean stopped his feet and turned back. Something recalled him. 'the proposal'!

"You look pale, Sean" Alex came to him.

But! Suddenly he caught Alex's shirt collar from his both hands and pulled him towards him roughly. Getting down from the vehicle, B2 ran towards them.

"Hey...hey...what are you doing?" Alex shouted.

"What do you think you are doing? How dare you propose to Riana?" Sean shouted at him while holding him like a thug.

"Take your hands out. What are you doing?" Alex shouted again.

"Young master! leave him...calm down" B2 grabbed him and tried to stop him. But it was just an attempt. Sean's fist was too fast than anything towards Alex's face. He fell to the ground. 

"You fake! You always copied me. My habits, my styles, my likes and anything possible you wanted to copy and become me...even you copied my allergies too from our childhood and it became true with the time... Now you don't know what's the real and what's the fake...But, a fake is always a fake. You can't become a Sean ever, you! dumb " Sean's rough shout spread towards the mansion. 

Standing up from the ground, Alex ran to him with his maximum anger and hit him in the face few times. His fists were too stronger to feel a pain in the lips of him. 

"Young master! stop...you are bleeding...stop..." B2 shouted and tried to prevent him but he was an untamed lion. No one was able to stop him when he's in anger.

With the noise of the quarrel, Grandpa and Aunt came towards them. Their faces were shocked to see them fighting.

"Alex! Sean! Stop" Grandpa yelled angrily staring at the guys who were fighting. but they didn't hear anything out.

"I like Riana and that's why I proposed to her. What's wrong with that?" His words made him furious more than before.

"What did you say bastard? Without my permission how dare you proposed to her? I will never let you marry her. Never" He shouted at him and tried to catch him again.

"Sean! Stop this. I said stop this" Grandpa shouted at them again. Aunt Clara's face got scared with the view.

Dragging his hand out B2 grabbed Sean and pulled him away from Alex.

"I will never let her marry this 'fake'" Sean roared looking at everyone. His lips were bleeding and the cheeks were bruised a little.  

"You can't do everything as you want. Remember it" Grandpa replied back and went back to the mansion.

"You should not behave like this when grandpa is not totally well yet" Aunt Clara complained. Frowning to him, she went back with the chairman.

"You heard, right?" Alex said while trying to fix his tie. His clothes were a mess. and his chin was bruised as well.

"Do you want me to beat you again? I don't care about others" Sean asked looking at him furiously.

"It's you who's bleeding. Go to a hospital" Alex said sarcastically. 

"Young master. it's enough. We have lots to do. Don't be like this" Sean heard B2's voice behind him. 

"Okay...okay...I am okay... B2, you go. We don;t have enough time. Go..." Sean said looking at him when Alex was trying to fix his own clothes.

"But, you are bleeding"

"I will take care of it. you go now" 

"Okay, See you later, young master" 

When B2 left them Alex turned towards Sean again. 

"You hate this proposal not just because you hate me, right? Alex asked. His face was sarcastic. Something was in his mind.

"What?"

"You don't want me to like her because you like her, right?" Sean's eyes went widened.

"What are you talking, you fool?" he asked angrily again.

"I too don't understand, but the way you look at her is not a way how a brother looks at his sister. Am I correct?" Alex's curious eyes stopped at him. Sean shut his mouth this time. He remembered that Caroline also said the same.

"What are you trying to say?" he asked pretending to be normal.

"Is she your real sister? Aren't you in love with her? If she's your real sister, then you never fall in love with her, right?" Sean stepped to him this time. He stopped just in front of him and looked at him furiously.

"If you try to make a mess complicating things like this, I will never leave you alone. If your actions do a harm to her, then you are dead, remember that" He threatened him. Alex looked at him. He saw how serious he was.

"Okay, don't worry I will prove it. Let's see what will happen..." he said and stepped out from him towards home. 

Wiping the blood in his mouth, Sean remained like a dumb. He felt so lonely and lost for a moment. Nothing was going according to his plan... Her face drew in his mind. He bit his lip and lowered his face towards the floor while closing his eyes. 

 

...........................................................................................................................

 

Saying that Riana left to meet her friend, Sean settled the things at home for time being. But, he was yet unable to hear anything from B2. Charman and Aunt were furious at him for the entire day after the quarrel he had with Alex. 

Avoiding the pressure at home, he left to office in the afternoon.

His head was totally a mess. Their breakup! her disappearance! Alex's proposal and his threat! everything was making him complicated in his thoughts. His lips were tingling but he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter