Episode 30

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I wonder what you think, Sean! How come you don’t have any fear?”

The Monday morning was not that much nice to Sean with the arrival of Alex to his office at the penthouse. He noticed the furious and arrogant expressions on Alex’s face.

“Don’t make my entire day a mess with your presence” he said ignoring his words.

“Don’t you have a shame? How come you bought her to your place like that? So, what now? Are you going to living together with her?” Alex’s cruel words hit him so hard. He stood up from the chair and walked to him.

“This is my office. So, shut your devil mouth, Alex” he said burning with the anger.

“Why should I? If it’s OK for you to do, then why should I hide it in the world?”

“Do whatever you want, I don’t care. But, one thing you must remember. Whatever you do, will affect her so badly and finally, you will be the one who responsible for running her life”

Alex looked at him straightly. He became silent for few seconds.

“You always said that you like her. So, take the responsibility if you ruin her for your selfishness, Alex”

Alex gritted his teeth angrily. He threw a sharp burning gaze at Sean and left his office without waiting a second there.

Sean sighed when he left the office. He knew the things are going to be hard here in after. He knew Alex so well. Though he looks like gentle, he can be the bad- for his own sake. But, one thing he stilled believed. It was that Alex won’t do anything which may hurt Riana.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

The first day of the work was interesting. The manager was a nice person to whom Riana needed to report.

As the first duty, she was making rounds with the manager and two assistants, to check on the rooms and that’s when she met Alex at the elevator.

“Riana!!!” With the sudden presence of him, she got scared at once. She noticed the glance of her assistants and the manager at the same time. They were looking at surprisingly.

“Give me a minute. I will catch with you” she said making them left in the elevator and getting alone with Alex.

“Alex!”

“Are you now working here?” he asked

“Yes”

“And you live with Sean, as well?” She looked at him frightfully.

“Shhhh!!! Alex! Please. Let’s talk somewhere later. What if other employees hear?” she said so helplessly.

“Don’t you think you guys are too much?” he said ignoring her comments.

“Alex, please!”

“Riana, listen… I am still holding myself because of the feelings I have for you. But it doesn’t mean that you two can do whatever like this. How come you went to his place?”

“It was a chairman’s order, Alex...” she said in a lower voice.

“Lies!”

“No, it’s the truth”

“You are playing with fire; don’t you know that?”

“I know”

“Don’t be a fool Riana, He can’t protect you over the chairman”

“Alex! Listen! I wish you would be as my friend. Like we used to be… I don’t want to see you like this” She said helplessly.

“Then, let me come and see you at the penthouse”

“Huhh!!”

“Why? You don’t want?”

“No, it’s not like that”

“Then….?”

“Okay…come… see me, let’s be friends again” she said finally.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I am sure”

“Then, I won’t mind any other thing...” he said finally.

“I will see you later, then...” he said again just before he left. Dumbly and like a stone, she remained just staring at the way he was leaving. She was not a hundred percent sure what she was did was right or wrong. When he comes to the penthouse, she wondered Sean’s reaction would be… Riana sighed.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

The late in the evening, Riana had a warm bath after her first day at the hotel. Though it was tiresome, she enjoyed her work. Knowing that Sean will be late as always to come home, she slowly stepped towards the balcony where the Pool was located.

She remembered how he kissed her at the pool back then. A smile came to her lips. Passing the pool, she walked to the balcony and leaned against it. The sun was setting so beautifully there. The purple evening was so beautiful.

A sudden weight was felt in her waist in the next minute. Without turning back, Riana threw a smile to the air.

“Have you come?” she asked feeling the male body leaning over her back.

“Mmm…” she heard the reply but that tone was not familiar. The perfume which she felt was also different. She hurriedly turned. Her eyes widened.

“Alex!!!”

Alex leaned against her while dragging her to him.

“Alex, what are you doing? Leave me alone” she said struggling to escape.

“Just one minute, Riana. Why can’t you share one minute with me?” he whispered to her back ear.

“No, Alex…please… I said to be friends again, this is not I meant, please… leave me alone” she shouted while struggling. But the weight of male arms was too much for her to escape.

But!!!!!!!!!!

“ALEX!!!!!!!!!!”

With the voice behind them, Alex looked back. He just understood that the timing was wrong.

“Young Master!” and Riana knew something terrible will be going to happen.

With hurried steps, Sean came to him and hit him in the face so hard. Unbalancing his body, Alex fell down the floor.

“Young Master! Please….Stop!” Frightfully Riana caught his arm. She saw the anger in his eyes.

“How dare you touch her, you bastard!” Throwing away her hand, Sean caught the guy who was on the floor and hit him again so hard. His lips burst and started to bleed.

“How dare you hit me” Groaning irritatingly Alex stood up and caught Sean’s short collar and hit him in his face. And they began fighting…

Riana hurriedly ran towards the penthouse. She was totally scared to see what’s going to happen there.

“Mr. Loris, Mr. Loris… please come here…. Mr. Loris”, she shouted until he comes.

“Oh God! Oh God! What’s happening! Young master! Stop fighting! Mr. Alex! Please stop fighting!”

Trying their maximum best, Riana and Mr. Loris caught Sean and locked him in their arms. His lips were bleeding and his clothes were a mess. And so, in Alex as well.

“You ert! Bastard! How dare you touch my girl, I won’t let you live, Alex” Sean roared like a lion in front of everyone.

“Remember, today is the last day you smile, Sean. I will make it happen… I will prove to this girl that you won’t protect her… And thank you for making my mind to do that”

Alex said just before leaving the penthouse balcony.

Frightfully Riana listened to their words. She was totally shocked and scared. When Alex left like that, Sean sat on the small bench.

“I will bring the first aid. Stay with him” Loris hurriedly left to the penthouse.

“See, what have you done. See the blood…You are really stubborn” she said making him turn to her side. Taking her handkerchief, she slowly wiped the blood on his face. Sean remained while staring at her. Indeed, he was truly surprised about himself. He has fought with people numerous times, but he was not a person who fights with people on behalf of a girl…

“Ms. Riana, Here it is. I will ready the bathtub, so he will be able to have a warm wash soon” Riana nodded her head to Mr. Loris. When he left, she looked at the guy who was there just sitting like a stone.

“Does it hurt?” she asked while washing his lips and neck where the bruises were.

“What did he do to you before I come?” It was his answer to her question. She sighed while looking at him.

“It was nothing. He caught me like that and I struggled to escape and that was the time you came”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter