Chapter 12

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG YONG HWA  as Sean Spencer

PARK SHIN HYE  as  Riana Ferdinand

 

The entire meeting was out of his control. In the correct word, it was a disaster.

“What’s going on Mr. Spencer? Today you don’t concentrate on what we are discussing”

“We are here among our busy schedules!”

“Time is money!”

The complains were gradually built up when he understood that his mind was somewhere else. Finally, he canceled the meeting and came out from the meeting room with a headache.

“B2, did you check on her?” Sean met B2 at the exit door of the meeting room.

“Her phone cannot be connected, young master” he replied. B2 noticed the urge in his face.

“Give me the car key”

“Are you leaving the office?” B2 asked shockingly.

“Yes”

“Young master! The meeting was not held properly. If you go now, directors will furious at you” B2 tried to explain the gravity.

“They are already furious at me...” he said annoyingly stepping out of him hurriedly.

“But, young master!”

“I am leaving”

Scratching his forehead, Sean stepped out from everyone when B2’s shocked eyes tend toward the way he was running.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

He got into the car and drove out fast. In the entire time of the meeting, his head was somewhere else. He cursed himself for leaving her at the shopping mall alone. He blamed himself for not buying a lunch for her and not cared for her even when she was sick and thought about only work. Clenching his teeth and letting his mind to follow her everywhere, he drove fast.

The car was stopped at the shopping mall. Getting down from it, he stepped fast towards it. Running towards the lady’s washrooms, he nervously walked here and there.

“Excuse me” he called a middle age woman

“Yes”

“Can you please check whether a girl named ‘Riana’ is in there. She was bit sick” he asked gently. Nodding the head, the woman went inside while he was continuously tried to contact her.

‘What’s wrong with your phone?’ he muttered anxiously.

“There is no one in that name” the middle age woman came out and notified him.

“Thank You”

Sean walked away from there. He didn’t know where he should go to find her. She was not well when she got down from the car and he let her walk away alone.

He ran here and there in the shopping mall and finally he looked at his wristwatch.

“Damn it” Noticing it has passed more than two hours already from the moment he dropped her there, he got irritated.

“She must have gone home...” he thought finally and began dialing home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..................................................................

 

“Riana! Are you really alright? If you are sick, let’s go to the hospital” Alex’s kind words reached her. She stared at him.

“I will be alright. Thank you for riding me, home”

“Are you still feeling like fainting?” he asked while driving towards home.

“It’s a bit dizzy yet but it’s manageable”

“Sometimes, you recall my sister” he stated. She listened surprisingly.

“You mean, your lost sister?”

“Yes”

“She’s always said she’s alright. She never complained but I was too rude for her. I always blamed her for everything even when things were not her fault. Her sight was not a pleasant view for my eyes back then” surprisingly she listened.

‘Sometimes you also resemble my lost brother’ she swallowed those words more than ten times. There was no way she will say those words to anyone when she’s Sean’s sister to the world.

“What kind of a person is your sister?” she asked holding her tummy. Even though the pain was there she didn't want to forsake this opportunity.

“She was the kindest girl in the world. She always came behind me. She always wanted to tag along with me. She was loved by our parents more than me and for that I hate her” he revealed very impressive facts to her. It was like mind-blowing to her.

“When did you lose her?” she asked hiding her excitement.

“In a dark night. It was the darkest night which I experienced” She swallowed all her thoughts again and again. She remembered how she lost her Oppa on a dark night. She remembered how she followed him always and how he was rude toward her. ‘Is Alex my Oppa?’

‘Alex, do you know Orian Carter? Are you Orian Carter? If you are my brother, then how come you became Alex Watson? Did you have a surgery? Were you able to do the surgery? That night, what happened really? Why did you leave me Oppa? And why didn’t you visit us after that?’

She looked at him with so many questions but any of question cannot be expressed. She sighed. When she’s better she thought to think about this matter thoroughly and plan something to reveal the truth.

The car entered the Spencer Mansion when she was in her thought. She really wanted to have a good sleep now. After one or two hours, she knew that she will be alright.

“Let’s go inside”

She nodded her head with a slight smile on her face. There was a small hope in her heart. Will she really be able to make him recognize her if she’s the lost sister of him? And if she does, then what will happen to the deal which she entered with Sean? So, doesn’t she need to tell everything to Sean before does anything first?

With a complicated mind, Riana walked home.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..........................................................

 

Sean parked the car in the garden and ran towards home. The details he got from Mr. Noris have made him furious for everything. He gritted his teeth when he heard the name of Alex.

“Young master!” when he came in, he met Noris there.

“Where are both of them?” he asked fast.

“In her room”

Without waiting for another second, Sean climbed the staircase so fast. He stopped at her doorstep. The door was not closed, so he entered. His eyes caught Alex and Riana in her room. She was lying on the bed and Alex was sitting on a chair next to her.

“Ah! Sean!!” Alex greeted.

“What are you doing here?” Sean asked fast.

“I found her at the shopping mall. She was not well, so, I brought her home. Seem to be she has not eaten even. So, I bought some fruits for her, but she refused to eat”

Alex said while getting up from the chair. Silently, Sean remained there. His heart yelled at him saying that he ignored her even when he sensed that she was not well. He regretted.

“I suggested her to come with me to go to a doctor, but she refused that idea too. So, I bought her here. She is sleeping now, But, I don’t know what’s wrong with her”

Alex said once again.

“If you found her there, you should have called me” It was Sean’s answer for everything.

“Maybe, this is the way you say ‘thank you’. Never mind, since her brother is here, I am leaving then” Patting Sean’s shoulder softly, Alex left both of them.

Sean walked to her and sat on the bed. Her face was so pale and weak. Her cheek buried on the pillow and one hand was under her tummy. His heart ached.

“Sean!!!” With a familiar rough voice, Sean stood up from the bed suddenly.

“Grandpa!” Mr. Noris pushed the wheelchair towards the room. His face was not good.

“What’s going on? I asked you to take her out. I asked you to buy a lunch for her. But, what’s this? She came back with Alex and she’s not well… What do you think you are doing?”

Riana woke up with grandpa’s shouting at the next minute. Understanding the situation, she sat on the bed.

“Why don’t you talk? Buying a lunch for your sister and care for her when she is sick, are that much hard for you? Is this the way you care about your sister? Are you a human? Don’t you have a heart? People help people when they are in a need even though they don’t know each other…But how come you don’t care about your sister?”

Sean stared at grandpa this time. The guy who used to talk back for everything and win each and every argument so cleverly just remained the same listening and accepting all the blames. But, it was so hard for her to remain such.

“Grandpa! It’s not his fault. It’s me who asked him to drop me at the shopping mall” Riana said in between a short break of nagging.

“Don’t try to protect your brother when he’s like this. How come a person is so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter