Episode 26

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          

 

Jung Yong Hwa   -   as Sean Spencer 

and 

Park Shin Hye  -  as Riana Ferdinand

 

......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

He was at the Aura club surrounding so many blonde girls. The resort was full of beauties who were wondering in the club when it’s getting dark. Sean sipped the wine glass slowly on the couch of the bar. His eyes were running here and there without an aim.

“Why don’t we go inside? How can you just hold you here?” A girl who wore a mini little skirt with a tight mini t-shirt sat on his lap. She deliberately rubbed his thighs while moving to him.

“Do you want to sleep with me?” he asked looking at her. The girl’s eyes sparkled.

“Isn’t it the best idea?” she said moving to his lips.

“One condition” he stopped her.

“What’s it, babe?”

“Make me want to sleep with you” he replied.

“What?”

“You are too much ordinary for me to sleep with you. I don’t find you y at all” He said arrogantly looking at her.

“What are you talking?”

“Get away from me” he shouted at the next minute.

“What a weirdo!” The blonde girl went away from him.

“Young master!” With B2’s presence, he stood up from the couch.

“Yes, B2”

“Shall we have a drink?” Sean stared at his old friend. A smile came to his lips.

“Sure” Both guys went to the bar counter. Their eyes caught the dancing floor.

“Don’t you like dancing, David?” He asked sitting there.

“Not really, young master!”

“I see… Me too David” he replied while pouring a drink to both of their glasses.

“Young master!”

“Yes…”

“You know you can tell me anything, right?” Sean looked at him.

“What are you trying to say?”

“I know you have broken up with Ms. Riana and you are trying your best to ignore her. I don’t know the reason but you are suffering a lot, young master… I can see it so well… Talk to me if you want…” Sean stared at his old friend. He sighed.

“Yes, I broke up with her but I still love her so much...” he said blankly staring at B2.

“Young master!”

“Have you ever been in love, David?” he asked.

“No…”

“Me too David. I thought it’s so easy… Easy to forget and easy not to love… But, what I understand is, Love, is not something which we do but something which we fall for…and there is no turn back…” Sean sipped the glass while finishing the sentence.

“Young master! I always believe the decisions which you take. Whatever you decide, I will support you. Therefore, don’t suffer…Be you…and don’t let her go like this…”

Sean looked at the guy. He faintly smiled at him.

“It seems to be; they are trying to match Ms. Riana with Alex for company purpose. And Chairman will add her to the family registry before that as well. We can’t let that happen…Am I correct?”

“Yes, that cannot happen ever. She can’t be stuck to somewhere and suffer…”

“Why don’t you talk with her?” Sean looked at B2 this time.

“I am not going to talk to her David. I am afraid to do that” B2 saw the fear in his eyes. He was surprised.

“Afraid of what?”

“I am afraid if I talk to her again and again, then I will, again and again, fall for her…” B2 remained while staring at his old friend. He knew Sean is a genuine person though he’s arrogant and stubborn.

“Oh! Alex! Ms. Riana!” Sean hurriedly turned back to the way B2 was staring. Alex was coming to the Aura club dancing floor with Riana. Her face was nervous and embarrassed. But he was enjoying a lot.

“Shall we go and talk to them?” B2 asked.

“No… Don't… Let them be…” he replied while finishing his glass. B2 stared at him shockingly.

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

“Riana! Come… let’s dance” Alex spread his hand to her.

“No, Alex… I don’t know” she refused.

“Hey, everyone knows. Don’t worry. Come, I will teach you” He suddenly bent over and caught her hand. He dragged her to him in the next second where she held him trying to balance herself. Alex looked at the girl in his arms. With a smile, he wrapped his arm around her waist.

“Hold me” she heard his voice next. Embarrassingly, she placed her hands on his shoulders. He began moving according to the music with her though she lowered her head from his eyes.

Her memory ran back suddenly. It was the first time he danced in her life and it was with him. The first fake act she did with him in the dancing floor. It was the first time he held her and it was the time she had her first kiss from him.

Her heart felt a weight suddenly. A weight which she wanted to see him stubbornly. To see him in the eyes and hid in his embrace even for a moment…But! Today, she’s in someone else’s arms. The arms which wrapped around her waist were not his…it belongs to someone else… She bit her lip with the sorrow she felt in her heart.

“Is this really the first time you dance?”

She fell to the real world with Alex’s words. Embarrassingly she looked at him. He was staring at her with shining eyes.

“No…” she murmured.

“Then…?”

“This is not my first time” she murmured again.

“Should I not ask about it?” Alex asked.

“Yes, please” Riana replied trying to hide her nervousness which she got from her memories.

“Riana!”

“Yes…”

“Are you and Sean really not biological siblings?” She looked at him with a strange expression.

“Yes, we are not...” she said firmly.

“Then, how are you related?”

“My mom married his father when we were kids...” she said her true life. It was the thing which she has originally agreed with him.

“I see…Then……Shall I ask you something else?”

“What?”

“By any chance, haven’t you seen him as a man? I mean, since he’s not related to you” Riana’s eyes got widened.

“What?”

“Am I going overboard?” Alex tried to balance the situation.

“It’s not like that. He’s my brother and I treasure him a lot” her voice shattered in the mid.

“Ok…Ok… no problem. I just asked…” he smiled at her.

“Then….Riana! it can happen …right?”

“What?”

“You and I…as a couple…!!!” A smile came to her lips at the next minute.

“We are good friends, Alex. I told you before...” she said with the same smile.

“Even when we are so close to each other, do you feel us like friends?” his eyes got changed into a different expression this time. She noticed the change. His hands which were on her waist got tightened a little with his sharp gaze.

“Look at me as a man, Riana! Then you feel the difference” she heard his words again. She stared at him this time. He got closer to her bit more. Even the scent of his male perfume blew in her nose. She felt Awkward. She felt strange. He slowly bent over her face and there was a little gap between them.

“Alex!” he heard her straight call. He wanted to try this. He wanted to make her feel for him. And this’s the best moment for that…

But…!!!!

‘Ring…………. Ring……………Ring……………’

His movement was disturbed by the phone suddenly. Riana got away from him hurriedly. Alex took out the phone from the pocket and his face was irritating.

“Why B2?” he asked a bit angrily.

“Chairman asked about you” B2 replied.

“Oh! really?”

“Yes…” he answered shortly.

“Okay… thanks” Alex put the phone back to his pocket and stared at her.

“Grandpa is looking for me. Will you come with me?” he asked staring at her.

“No, it’s ok… I will stay here much more and go to my room” Riana answered. She was embarrassed and nervous to go with him. She was scared of what he would do next.

“Okay, Riana! Then I will see you later” he said waving his hand. She nodded her head. Taking a cool drink, she drank it in one shot. Her heart beat frightfully. She knew who is Alex in her heart…and there’s no turn back and no need to think about it again and again.

“Hey, sweetie…”

Riana turned back to see… an unknown guy of the club was approaching to her…

 

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

The glass of wine was already finished in his hand. But he was just holding the empty glass. He watched how she was nervous when she entered the club. The day he brought her to the club party for a fake behave against Mr. Carlton ran to Sean’s memory without a delay. Like an innocent dear, the way she surrendered f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter