Chapter 8

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG YONG HWA  as Sean Spencer

PARK SHIN HYE  as  Riana Ferdinand

 

 

Riana slowly walked to him. ‘Was he here for the entire night?’ she asked herself surprisingly. Perhaps because of the comfort on the bed, she was able to sleep like a baby for the entire night. But…she didn’t know that, because of her, someone has awakened…

He was sleeping on his laptop desk. The laptop may have automatically switched off and his cheek was on it.

‘He looks so innocent when he’s sleeping’ she thought while looking at him with a slight smile.

‘Hey…! What are you thinking? He’s your brother, now…’ she heard her brain was yelling at her. She nodded her head.

“Young master…!!! Young master…!!!” 

She called him bending over. Hearing someone’s voice like in a dream, he opened his eyes slowly. She was there standing beside him. he straightened himself on the chair. The body began aching due to wrong sleeping postures.

“Why did you sleep here? I am so sorry, I didn’t know anything” she said looking at him gently. Sean threw a glance at her silently. He pulled the chair back and stood up ignoring her and stepped into the bathroom.

‘Is he angry at me because I slept well on the bed?’ Riana asked herself. She stepped out towards the balcony and leaned over the half wall. The climate was so pleasant and the view was beautiful.

‘Now, what’s the next step? I should wait for his instructions’ she thought silently.

For the entire night, he thought thoroughly. How come a girl like her, wave someone like him ever? It may be because of the between a man and a woman who slept in the same bed. Therefore, without being overly friendly, he decided to keep the gap as he always does and good at.

 After a wash, Sean walked to her. With a pleasant smile, she was their sight-seeing.  

“Go with B2 and bring your stuff here...” he said without an expression.

“Where is he now?” she asked back friendly. She suddenly noticed how his face got changed into irritation.

“Why don’t you go downstairs and find out? Do you want me to find him and ask him to come here?” he asked with a rough voice. She stunned.

“Oh! I am sorry, I didn’t mean in that way” she said in a lower voice.

“We don’t want to be friendly even though we will be a brother and a sister here in after. My family knows that I am a rude jerk toward people. And, I found my sister not because I wanted, but because of my Grandpa. Therefore, I don’t want to be friendly with you and chit chat all the time like other siblings do…”

He stated so rudely. With a shocking face, she remained looking at him.

“And, don’t forget that I bought you for money. Whatever happens, that fact will never change. Therefore, behave yourself with an extra care…I will deduct the daily payments of your service against the debt and you work hard for me as we discussed and that’s all…Do you understand?” he said further looking at those curious eyes.

“I understand…” she said and lowered her head. Drawing a limit line is not that much difficulty with her. Instead of surrendering to instant feelings, drawing a line and keep the gap is the best.

“Then, I will leave with B2...” she said and stepped away from him. Like a statue, he remained looking at the way she was leaving.

‘I am not someone who falls for a girl like her. What does she have…? She’s not a beauty. She’s not rich. She is not well educated…She doesn’t have a good family background…And she doesn’t have status…No way, I would fall for someone like her…I am Sean Spencer. No one can make me wave’

He swore to himself.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Please come this way” B2 accompanied her towards the car. When they got in, he looked at her. Her face was not good. With a smile, he woke up his voice.

“Your face is not good, Ms. Riana...” he said while starting the engine.

“Ah! No, I am alright” she said while buckling her seat belt.

“Did young master shout at you?” he asked with the same smile. Riana looked at him shockingly.

“How did you know?” she asked surprisingly.

“I am not only his personal bodyguard, I am someone who grew up with him from the childhood,” he said with the same smile while moving the vehicle toward the main road.

“Really? Then both of you are must be friends” she said.

“Not really. My father is the driver of Chairman. As a gratitude, the chairman is helping us. Most of the time, I grew up in this house, looking after the young master. He was around twelve years old when I met him first…” he explained.

“I see…”

“Don’t get a heartbreak with his words. He may seem so arrogant in outside but he’s a warm person when you know about him a lot” he said gently.

“No, it’s not like that. And there is no need to get closer to young master. Just like you, I also now work for him and he pays me…there is nothing else I should remember”

B2 stared at the girl. Her eyes have focused on the front view straightly and her face was so gloomy.

“Ms. Riana…The people around young master is seemed to be working for his money but the truth is they have more than something for him in their hearts as well…and so he is…when the time passes, you will understand” He said gently looking at her.

“I am not a close one to him and neither he is to me...” she said sharply. A light smile drew on his face. ‘he must have hurt her so badly’ he thought silently.

“By the way, B2, what is your name? and why everyone says ‘B2’ to you?” looking at the young guy who is completely opposite to Sean, Riana asked.

“I am David. B2 is the code for bodyguard” he said with a smile.

“I see…and, you can call me just ‘Riana’…” she stated friendly. He smiled.

“I have not received any approval from the young master for that Ms. Riana” he replied.

“Why do you need his approval to call my name?” she asked shockingly.

“Because from today onward you are his sister. Perhaps, I will have to call you, young madam hereinafter” he said seriously. She sighed.

“Then, at least when we are alone, you can call me by my name, like friends…” she said with a smile.

“Like friends?”

“Yes, like friends…Don’t you want?” she asked.

“Alright, no problem” he replied with a smile.

“And David, can I ask something?”

“Go ahead”

“Did Mr. Carlton’s daughter visit as planned?” she asked freshly.

“Are you curious?” he asked with a smile.

“Hmm… Little bit. Since I left before she visits, I am curious”

“She didn’t visit as planned because of her personal reasons. The tour has been postponed.” He stated

“Do they know each other so well?” Riana asked again.

“Ms. Caroline and young master are known to themselves from long ago. Whenever she comes here, she used to stay with young master. They are like a couple. It’s not a love affair but something more than friendship” he explained.

“It’s complicated” she murmured.

“Yes, it is. Ms. Caroline is really beautiful. She was once a beauty queen and our young master was a judge of that show. That’s how they met” he explained further.

“I see… then, they must have dated” she replied.

“Yes…Ms. Caroline likes him a lot. The young master also likes her but he doesn’t want to marry her. I don’t understand the reason that why he doesn’t want to marry such a beautiful and rich woman…”

Riana sighed. Something just became clear to her. Even though it’s bit hurt, it’s the reality which she wanted to believe.

The kisses she shared with him were her first time and they were so weighted in her heart like a mountain. She always used to think what he may think about those moments. But, now it’s clear to her. A beautiful, rich woman like Caroline has been rejected by him. The time he spent with that woman was not something which important to him. Maybe it was just for a business purpose. If not, it’s just sleeping with a woman. Since he’s rich, handsome and smart, he doesn’t want to belong to someone and limited in her territory. Even though Riana cannot compare herself with Caroline, she just understood that it’s the same theory for her too.

‘It’s just nothing’ her brain replied her.

Yesterday night when she opened her eyes, he was glaring at her so sharply. It was like he was about to say something to her. But, he just went away. And today morning, he was totally arrogant and rude toward her. He hurt her saying all his best words and drew the line once again and warning her not to cross it. Everything happened to her, was nothing to him. It was just a moment as a man or the purpose of business and nothing more.

Riana sighed heavily.

“You are sighing so high” she heard David’s voice next to her. She stared at him and smiled.

“By the way, David, I will never forget how you carried me after the auction like a rice slack...” she said recalling a memory. At least this guy is someone with whom she can talk freely without a scare.

A large smile came to his mouth.

“Me too. It was so sad to see a girl in that condition. You have such a unique fate, Riana. And you are lucky because you were sold to our young master…” he said looking at her.

“I wonder about that” She smiled at him. Everything, every word and every sentence starts and ends with Sean…

“Please turn to that road and stop at the fifth house” she instructed pointing her finger.

Entering to her old place, she packed all her belongings and stuff with the help of David. The life here in after will be totally different.

“Riana, can you text me the account number of you. And I want to know all the debt details as well” When they got into the vehicle back he said. Surprisingly she stared at him.

“Now?” she asked.

“Yes, young master instructed me to settle everything today” he replied.

“But, isn’t it too early?” she asked.

“You should ask about that from him, I guess...” he said with a smile while giving a paper and a pen to her.

“Let me write them for you...” she said taking the paper and pen. But, she just remained looking at the paper without writing anything. He noticed her silence.

“What’s the wrong Riana?” he asked.

“Am I doing the correct thing?” she murmured.

“I am going to deceive people for this money...” she said again.

“It’s not deceiving people I guess. You help someone to get better. And, don’t worry I have already started working searching his real sister. When she comes back, the young master will explain everything to Chairman and he will protect you as well. Don’t worry about it” he tried his best to make her comfortable.

“But, the young master doesn’t care about his sister. He even doesn’t want to meet her” she said freshly.

“Yes. He may have his own reasons. Even though, I know things about him, I am sorry I can’t reveal them to you. Because those were personal and strictly confidential” he said looking at her.

“Strictly confidential?”

“Yes. I know only very little because he asked me to find his sister” Riana nodded her head.

“Riana…We are getting late, Chairman must have come home by now. We should go back now. Please write the details while we are travelling” he said looking at his wristwatch.

“Yes, I understand.” With another sigh, she began writing her details.

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

When they entered the house, the Chairman of Tango group of companies has arrived home already. Housemaids and other servants were so busy at home.

“Ms. Riana, all your stuff is in the car. You better go and talk to young master and then tell me. I will ask staff to bring them to a room which has prepared for you” B2 instruct

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter