Chapter 14

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG YONG HWA  as Sean Spencer

PARK SHIN HYE  as  Riana Ferdinand

 

She wore her nightdress and laid on the bed. Forgetting everything happened a few hours ago, she wanted to sleep tight. But...the night was so long for her. The sleeping goddess was so far from her. All the efforts she got to take a sleep vanished when she sat on the bed and check the time.

'It's already the midnight. Why can't I sleep?' she murmured herself. She remembered when her brother left her twenty years back how she had a sleeping disorder for a longer time. She remembered how she used to take some sleeping pills somedays secretly to parents.

She got up from the bed, put on an overcoat and came out from the room. The lights of the penthouse were still on for her surprise. Her eyes found the door of his room in the upstairs.

'both of them must be in his room! They must be..................!!!' letting her heart stabs, again and again, she let her thoughts to split.

"Ms. Riana, do you need anything else?" With Mr. Loris's voice, she came back to the reality.

"Yes, Mr. Loris, do you have any pills which help to sleep?" she asked.

"You mean sleeping tablets?"

"Yes. Can you please give me one?"

"I can give it to you. But, I don't think it's good to use when you are so young" he said with a care.

"It's alright Mr. Loris. Don't worry. I will take care"

"Give me a second" she nodded her head and waited. Her heart was so much weakened.

Suddenly...a sound of a door opened just came from the upstairs. She noticed it came from his room. Forgetting about the sleeping tablets, she ran back to her room and closed the door. She didn't want to see them again together. It was enough for today to hurt like that.

Riana sighed in the air. She took off her overcoat and stepped into the washroom. She believed Mr. Loris will come in and give the tablets after few times.

"Knock....... knock.................."

'That must be Mr. Loris"

"Come in" While coming out from the bathroom, she replied. The door was opened and closed again. She stunned on the spot.

He entered the room. He has changed into a short and a t-shirt. His hair was still wet and he was really hot.

Sean's eye caught the girl who was in her nightdress. His heart skipped a beat without a wait. Something just stuck in his throat. Riana hurriedly covered her chest from his eyes. She never expected him to be there at this hour.

He turned back from her hurriedly. She ran towards the bed and put on her overcoat. 

'Why is he here now?' her mind questioned.

"Why are you here at this hour?" Sean turned towards her with her words. This excitement! He knew one day he will be out of control because of this excitement. He walked to her. He looked at her eyes. They were bit swollen and red.

"Why are your eyes like that?"

"Like what?" she asked nervously.

"Did you cry? Your eyes are swollen"

"Cry? For what?" she hid her eyes from him. He remained staring at her continuously. He believed that she has cried. But for what she cried? He wanted to know...but...

"Why are you here at this time?" Riana looked at him and asked bit straightly. 

"Did you meet your father?" he asked freshly. 

"Yes. He's alright" she replied without a care.

"Hmmm...Did you ask sleeping tablets from Mr. Loris?"

"Yes..."

"Why do you need sleeping tablets?" Sean asked gently.

"Because I couldn't sleep" she replied short and bit sarcastically.

"Why couldn't you sleep?" he asked again. Riana threw a very sharp glance at him. It was the first time he saw her eyes like that. He stunned a bit.

"Please give them to me. You don't need to worry" she said fast. Her voice was so stubborn.

"I was not planning to show you to Caroline. Even though she has not seen you before Mr. Carlton is her dad. So, anyway, I don't like to take chances. But that was so unexpected" His answer for what she said was totally different.

She listened to his words surprisingly. Doesn't he care about anything else? Does he care about only the business matters? 

"You should be much careful. Don't interact with Caroline much. It's risky"

Riana sighed with a little irritation. He's totally unbelievable.

"Did you come here at this hour to warn me about her?" she asked fast. Her voice was different. He was stunned again noticing her quick response and the straight tone.

"Are you scared that I will ruin things if I interact with her? I have no idea like that. I don't match to that class, young master. Who am I to be friends with someone like her?"

Sean read her each and every facial expression so clearly. He didn't expect this kind of a situation from her. It was like she was hurt...He remained in silence gritting his teeth.

"Please give the tablets"

When he was not responding, she reached her hand out to get the sleeping pills from him. The ache in her heart was attacking the sensitive points of her feelings.

But... Her hand was caught at the next instant and pulled her towards him. Like a feather, she flew to him. Trying hard so much she was able to balance her body without falling into him. Her surprised eyes tend towards him. He scanned her eyes. They were different today.

"She left. I asked her to go home."

She surprised about his words... Riana raised her head and looked at him. He was so close to her. Even though her heart was melting with his close presence she knew she should not let her guard off at this moment.

"It's your life. Even though we are siblings under a deal, you don't need to reveal about your personal life to me...I am not interested in your relationship with her, young master..." Riana said straightly looking at him. It hurt him. It hurt a deep corner of a hidden emotion.

"She is a beautiful woman. She is a great seducer and a forward girl. Very positive and friendly. There may no one out there who says 'no' to her..."

'Does he really want to hurt me deliberately? Does he plan to say these things and make me understand what my position is...' her silent mouth and aching eyes tend towards him.

"I don't want to know about your relationship with her, young master...I told you once..." she replied strictly.

"She can seduce me but she cannot make my heart race for her... In short, my heart doesn't beat for her...Riana..."

His emotional eyes found her pupils... he was not the type who held so much when he needs something... but for her, it's different but still difficult... 

She drowned within him. 'what he's saying? What he's trying to say? And why? Why he is saying such?' he was making her melt little by little. Sean knew he was saying things which he should not tell. He knew he has lost his self-control already. 

She looked at her hand which was still in his grip. Just once, just once, she felt like fall into his warm chest in this night. She wanted to hug him tight and say not to be with another woman because it hurts her so much...

The last sentence which he said was too much complicated for her... he didn't say, that to whom his heart was beating...but the way he looks at her right then was making her surrender to him.

Even though she wanted to say so many things, she was scared. Who is she to say something like that to him? What if he will laugh at her? What if he insults her and blames her for her stupidest thoughts? She knew she will never bring that topic and what's most important is she is under a bond.

He forsook her hand slowly. 

"Why...Why are you saying these things to me?" her voice trembled.

"I just want you to know it if any case grandpa asks you..." he stated finally. Pretending is easier than accepting the truth...

Like a dumb statue, the girl remained the same in front of this mysterious guy. Is he changing the facts now? He said all those things just to be aware in case grandpa asks??? Unbelievable!

"So, you want me to remember these things as your sister...right?" Riana asked.

"Yes..." He escaped from her eyes.

"Ok...I promised you before that I will do whatever you ask me to do... If you want me to erase anything I will do as such and if you want me to remember anything I will do it as well...Don't worry, I am here to serve you...I remember what our deal is...I will not let you fail...So, I will do as you said...Everything is under the deal as your fake sister..."

The heart must have been made of stone... Eyes should not have been reacted and the chest should not have ached... they must be like stones...There shouldn't have been something called emotions inside of humans... To ache this much why God created the thing called feelings?

"Ok..." Sean murmured very shortly. His words came from his throat.

"If you are not going to give me the tablets then let me try sleeping again..., Young master..." 

Riana said trying to be a stone heart girl from now onwards. He heard those words as a command to leave.

Without saying a word, he turned back from her and stepped out from the room. Riana closed the door and switched off the light. She knew she needs to come to her senses. Even though her heart is stubborn, she knew she's not in a position to react as she wants...And especially not towards him...

But......

The fact that Caroline has left him in this night gave an unbelievable relief to her heart... But, the fact that he came to see her was to warn about interacting with her... and that's what hurt her so much...

Sean came out from the room. He put his hands into his pockets and looked straight at the front white wall.

"So, you want me to remember these things as your sister...right?"

"Yes"

For the first time, for the last twenty years, he sensed how much he was helpless... The heart! It was hurt like crazy...he wanted to go back to her and drag her to him and hug her so tight until this ache vanish. He wanted to say that it was her who can make him tremble...and it was her for whom his heart beat... And therefore...Do not hurt him like this with her words...

"Young master!"

With Loris's voice, he turned back.

"Are you alright

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter