Episode 44

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

.........................................,...............................................................................

He was packing his clothes and stuff. His face was gleaming with happiness. David remained silently just looking at his shining face. A smile came to him.

“You are smiling after so long” Sean looked at his old friend and smiled.

“Am I?”

“Yes, you are. Did you settle everything with her?” he asked

“To some extent. She needs some time to analyze her thoughts while being with me”

“That’s right. I wish you luck young master”

“David, please look after the restaurant. I will be back to work with a clear mind so soon. Until that it’s on your hands”

“Don’t worry about it”

Sean left with all his belongings with a big smile. It was in the afternoon when he reached home. He saw her who was waiting at the main gate. He waved his hand while parking his car.

“Did you wait for me?” he asked while getting down.

“Young master! We have a problem” It was her answer.

“Why? What happened?” He walked to her.

“Let’s go inside first” Curiously he followed her. When she entered home, he caught her arm.

“Tell me, what’s the matter?”

“Dad has come to town. He’s in Marina’s place now. He’s looking for me”

“What?” She noticed the big surprise on his face.

“As I changed the phone number, he cannot phone me. But he’s asking Mari to take him to my place. What shall we do?”

“You mean, he is coming here?” his eyes widened more.

“Yes. That’s what he wants”

“Riana, no way”

“Young master! Look! There is no other way, let’s face this”

“What do you mean by? If he comes here, then what about us? Do you want me to leave again?”

“No, that’s not what I meant. Meet him. He’s your dad. You can’t escape forever”

“Riana! Look! I need time. How come I meet him so suddenly like this? It’s after ten to twenty years. It’s not that much easy”

“But, this can be the best chance. Let’s explain to him everything one by one. He will understand”

“What do you expect to tell him? You found your step-brother! Or you married your step-brother? Don’t you see? It’s already a mess. We can’t just reveal the truth without a proper plan. What if he will have a heart attack after knowing the truth? What if get sick? This is too risky, Riana”

She fell into silence for a moment. She remained while staring at his face.

“You care for him!” she said out of the blue.

“Huh!”

“You still care for your dad, young master” he stunned with her words.

“That’s not the point here, Riana. This is really a serious issue”

“I know, Dad is quick-tempered. But he will understand for sure. He loves both of us so much”

“He must be hating me to death. I was the selfish bastard who never looked back. When you all suffered, I never looked back. I enjoyed all the luxury and lived like a prince”

“No. don’t blame yourself. There is no parent who hates their children in this world. And especially Dad is not someone like that. I lived with him for the last twenty years and I know how blessed I am to have such a dad”

Sean sighed in the air. He came back home with huge happiness. He dreamt of living with her again under one roof. But what is this? Again, another hurdle! And this is not something he can easily ignore.

“Let’s eat first. I bought something. Then let’s think. Tell Marina to keep him there today no matter what”

He said finally. Riana nodded her head. She quickly typed a text to her friend just as he said.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

 

The chairman was waiting in the living room. Aunt Clara has already gone abroad for her official work. Loris and Noris were on duty.

“Loris! Noris!”

“Yes, chairman”

“Both of you go home today. Take a day off and come back tomorrow” he said out of the blue.

“But! Chairman! There is no one here to look after the mansion” Noris said.

“That’s fine. I want to be alone today” Loris looked at him curiously. Something was fishy.

“Then we will come back tomorrow”

When both of them left, Chairman took his mobile. He dialed someone and waited.

“How long will it take to come?” he asked. He nodded silently for the answer he got.

 

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“Seeing you after a long time, Dad. Welcome back”

Alex and Mrs. Watson were at the airport today. After five years finally, his dad was coming back to the country.

“Welcome back honey” Mrs. Watson hugged her husband so dearly. There was a big smile in Mr. Watson’s face.

“Thank you. Alex! I heard you became the managing director of Tango group” he said while proudly looking at him

“Yes, Dad. Sean was foolish to leave the mansion and the business just because of a girl”

“He’s always so stubborn. Anyway, congratulations Son! I am happy for you” he placed his arm around his son. He was a proud dad after all though he didn’t know what was Alex was doing to ruin Sean’s family.

“Honey! Did you find any good girl for Alex?” It was Mrs. Watson.

“What? No! I don’t want” While walking to the car, Alex yelled.

“Why? You don’t want to get married?” he asked.

“I have someone I like” he murmured.

“Don’t tell me about that girl, Alex. One thing is she’s already married and the other thing is she is not the one for you. Such a poor and greedy girl!” Mrs. Watson gritted her teeth with a wave of anger. Alex frowned her.

“Seem to be there are lots going on which I don’t know,” Mr. Watson said with a smile.

“Dad! She’s the one for me. I like her so much. From the beginning, it was me who liked her. But Sean grabbed her from me and married. I hate him to the death”

“But you got the company instead of her, right?” he asked back

“Yes, that’s right. But I need her as well”

“Don’t you think you are too much greedy?” Mr. Watson Laughed at him.

“Honey! Are you coming for dinner?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter