Episode 41

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

.........................................,...............................................................................

 

It has been half an hour when she went to bed. As usual, she was awake and just staring at the ceiling blankly. The dim light of the room was so pale and it gave the loneliest feeling in the world. She took the pillow and tightened to her chest. The heart has already started screaming as every night passed. She closed her eyes so tightly. She wanted to sleep but she couldn't. The entire female system was protesting against her brain. And she knew why.

"knock......knock.........knock.........." A sound of a door knocking.

"Who is it?" she checked the time first. It was around 10 o'clock passed.

"Is That him?"

Unknowingly she jumped out from the bed. Her eyes were tired of not seeing him for the last week. Wearing her overcoat on top of her nightdress, Riana walked to the living room with the bunch of keys.

"Knock....... knock.........knock......."

"Who is it?" she asked before opening the door.

"Riana, it's me Alex" 'Alex!!!' she shocked on the spot.

"Alex! Why are you here at this time? Is anything urgent?" Without opening the door, she asked with a shattering voice. An unknown fright started haunted in her mind.

"Can you open the door please?"

"But Alex!"

"Why? Is Sean not there? At this time?" She got scared with that question. She didn't know what to say. Frightfully she opened the door. With a smile, Alex looked at her at the doorstep. His male eyes caught her nightlook which made him fluttered.

"Chairman has come. He is in the vehicle" he said while noticing the scared look of her face. She noticed two luxury vehicles whichwere stopped in front of the gate.

"Ch..ch...chairman????"

"Yes. Ask Sean to come out" he said poking his head a little towards the house.

"Ahhh!!! He...He......" No words came out from .

"Why? He is not at home? At this time?" he said checking the time.

"Ahh yeah!! He has gone out" Alex deliberately bent towards her face. He sensed something fishy.

"Gone out?" he asked trying to analyze her expressions.

"Yes"

"Then, Riana, you better go and meet him. He is in the vehicle" he said with a mischievous smile.

"But my clothes! I can't come out" she murmured.

"Then, change quickly and come out..." Alex said with the same smile which made her so scared. Without being able to think, what she should do next; she remained the same blankly.

"Okay then. Wait here Alex" Riana said finally while turning back to go home.

"Do you want me to stay here, outside, until you come?" he asked.

"He is not at home. I don't think I should invite a male to come in especially at this time"

"So, now you see me as a man?"

"Huh!!" Riana looked at him nervously. Her heartfelt an unknown fright. He was smiling at her.

"Then...come in and take a seat..." she said finally letting him to come to their small living room.

 

...........................................................................................................................

 

Sean recognized the two vehicles which were parked in front of their house. He hurriedly got down from his car and ran towards the home.

"Sean!!!"

With the familiar voice which came from the vehicle, he stopped. He noticed Grandpa. While poking his head towards the car, he looked at him.

"What are you doing here chairman?" he asked straightly.

"Is this the way you greet me, Sean?"

"You cut off all our bonds. So, do not expect me to be gentle anymore" He replied.

"Did you change your phone number?" Chairman asked.

"Yes"

"I was trying to contact you for the last two weeks"

"Why? What is the reason?"

"There is something you need to do"

"What is it?"

"It's business related. The project you started with Mr. Carlton needs a review. He is coming here in the next week. Your presence will be needed"

"Why me? You handed over everything to Alex. I don't want to involve anymore" Sean said with a direct voice.

"Mr. Carlton doesn't know anything. He doesn't know that you left the company"

"It's your problem. The consequences should be addressed by you, not me" Sean said rudely.

"Sean!"

"Listen, chairman! I am no longer your grandson. You chased me away. Have you forgotten that?"

"You are anytime welcome if you want to come back. But not with that girl"

"Is that so? Then, let me tell you this as well. I will attend the conference and meet Mr. Carlton if you let my wife come with me. That's my condition"

"What? Wife???" Grandpa's eyes lightened with a fire.

"Yes, she is my wife"

"Stop your nonsense and meet me at the office. This is not a place to discuss"

"If I have time..." Sean said stubbornly. An angry smile came in the lips of the chairman.

"I wonder what Alex is doing with her. It's been a while he has gone inside your house" he said with the same smile with a sarcastic voice.

"What? Alex?"

"How come she let a man step in the house at this time? You are the fool, here. I can see her true colours even now. See you at my office, Sean" Grandpa said noticing the shock in his face while signaling the driver to leave.

Shockingly and angrily Sean stared at the way the vehicle was leaving. He hurriedly ran towards the home and noticed the door was opened. His eyes caught the guy who was sitting in the living room while watching the television.

"What the hell you think you are doing here?"

With the sudden rude voice, Alex stood up from the couch. He recognized the irritation in Sean's face.

"Sean!"

He stepped into him like an arrow and caught him in his shirt collars.

"How dare you come to my house?" he roared like a lion.

With the noise which was spreading over in the living room, Riana hurriedly came out from the room after changing her clothes into a skirt and a blouse with the intention of seeing the chairman. But the scene which was happening there was something shocking in her eyes.

"Ting......" she noticed the sound of a message on her phone. She quickly opened it.

Her eyes passed to the guys who were fighting there next. But more than that, her eyes stopped at him. The one whose heart was earning to see...

"Please stop you two" While looking at both of them who were in a mess, she stopped at them. Sean stared at her. His eyes found her after a long break.

"Take your hands away from me" Taking the advantage of the break, Alex pushed him away so hard and fast. The guy who was not well and fit for the entire week, fell on the ground while breaking the flower pot which was on the table.

"I came here to take her to the chairman. He's waiting outside" Alex said his excuses.

"Do not ever enter my home without my permission. And the chairman! I already met him in the outside" Sean said gritting his teeth while sitting on the floor where he fell.

"Okay then. I am leaving" Alex said adjusting his shirt which was already cracked from his hands.

Riana followed him to the door. When he left, she closed the door and walked back to him. She noticed how he was just sitting on the floor. She saw his tired and sick face. He seemed to be so weak.

"Why did you let him come in?" It was the first question of him to her. She stopped at him and sat on the floor next to him.

"Until I change, he said he will wait in the living room" she replied without glancing any gaze at him.

"What? Change? Change what?" Sean asked shockingly.

"Change my clothes" her voice has become lower. He hurriedly turned to her side. His eyes were in a shock.

"Why?" he asked with the same shock.

"I was in my night clothes. He said I need to see the chairman who was in the vehicle. So, I had to change the clothes" Without staring at him, she said in the same lower tone.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter