Chapter 15

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JUNG YONG HWA  as Sean Spencer

                               and

PARK SHIN HYE  as  Riana Ferdinand

 

The entire week was scheduled for the advertising campaign of Tango group. Their new groom and bridal costumes cosmetic were ready to launch to the market. As the Director, Sean was full occupied with his time and he was totally busy with the company stuff.

One of the reasons for Caroline’s visit was this. The biggest project which belongs to Carlton group and Tango group was handled by Caroline and Sean together for so long. And now it’s the time to harvest the fruits…

Riana stayed at home with Grandpa for the entire week. She was bored sometimes but there was no choice for her. Sean didn’t visit home after she came to the mansion. Even though it hurts her a lot, thinking that he didn’t come home because of Caroline, she was trying her best to come to her senses. As per Grandpa, she got to know that he and Caroline were busy with the Advertising campaign in the entire week and that’s the reason he didn’t visit home.

‘I told him to come and see me often…but yet…he didn’t come’

She thought while watching the television. He was in her mind all the time. She wanted like see him once. Her heart was missing him when her mind was struggling to stay still.

‘She can seduce me but she cannot make my heart race for her... In short, my heart doesn’t beat for her…Riana…’

She stunned once again remembering those words…

………………………………………………………………………………………………

“Greet my mom. She is here to see you”

In a one fine morning, Alex came to ‘Spencer mansion’ with his mom Mrs. Watson. Throwing a deep glance from top to bottom of the girl, the middle-aged woman sat on the comfortable couch with a pride.

“Nice to meet you, Aunty. I am Riana” she smiled while noticing her prideful glance at her.

“Aunty?” Riana stunned with her abnormal tone.

“How come I am your aunty?” she asked out of the blue.

“Huh!!! I am so sorry” she apologized suddenly.

“Mom! What are you talking? She is Sean’s sister” Alex interfered.

“Can you prove?” she asked looking at the girl. Indeed, she was afraid, but she knew she cannot show her nervousness to her.

“My brother found me. Chairman knows everything and he accepted me” Riana replied pretending to be strong.

“So, you want me to go and ask Chairman?” She asked back annoyingly.

“I am here. So, I will introduce her to you. In fact, I was waiting for you to visit us to introduce her”

Noris came among pushing the wheelchair. With a serious face, Chairman looked at the woman.

“Big Brother!” She murmured.

“Riana is the granddaughter of this house. She’s Sean’s younger sister. I discussed everything between them. Everything is perfect” Grandpa stated strictly.

“There are so many swindlers out there. That’s why I said so…” Mrs. Watson tried to give excuses.

“Since it’s the first time, I let this go. But, here in after, you should respect her and treat her well. She’s Sean’s sister and since I am telling you, you need to accept it”

Riana walked towards the chairman and stood next to him. She sensed a huge relief in her heart. She wished Sean would be here with her at this moment.

“I am so sorry Grandpa. I will explain to mom, Sorry Riana…” Alex replied with a depressed mood.

“No, no…It’s alright” she murmured.

“Big Brother! Are you sure you checked everything before accepting her? Don’t you want me to check further? What about a DNA test?” The woman’s face was so annoying and confused. Riana scared for the first time. Even though she entered into this deal with Sean, she never knew outsiders would eager to know more about her like this. It scared her a lot.

“I trust Sean a lot. If he says, then she’s the one” Riana surprised hearing Grandpa’s voice.

“Alright then… Let’s have a cup of tea together soon. Today I have an urgent meeting, Riana…See you later…”

Mrs. Watson’s cunning and curious eyes were so much scary. She smiled at her and nodded her head politely. She knew grandpa will save her at this house but out of here, she was unsure how she manages…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..

“Don’t you go?” she asked when Alex followed her towards the living room after Mrs. Watson left.

“I can stay few more time with you.” he said while switching on the DVD player. Both of them sat on the couch and it was her time.

“Alex!

“Mmmm…”

“I wanted to ask something from you”

“What is it?”

“It’s about your sister” he looked at her shockingly.

“About my sister!”

“Yes, I was thinking about what you said regarding your sister last time. Since I also found my brother after so long, I think I can relate to you” she said trying to bring him to the correct track.

“Hmmm… So, what is it you wanted to ask?”

“Are you looking for your sister yet?” she asked.

“No…”

“Why?” he smiled helplessly without answering her back.

“In any case, if you find that your sister is living under someone…and she has got a new family… then what you do?”

“I will definitely drag her home because she’s my sister. She has a real family here. Why should I let her live with strangers?” he replied.

“You are so caring” her heart pleased.

“Really?”

“Mmmm… Why don’t you treat me as your sister?” Riana asked next with a nice smile. Her heart believed that she has found her brother after so long. Alex looked at her sharply.

“I don’t want” she surprised.

“Why?”

“I don’t want to make you as my sister…You can be more than a sister to me” he said staring at her. Riana stared back at him. His eyes were shining and there was a wish.

“More than a sister?” she murmured.

“Mmm…more than a sister…maybe more than a friend as well…” he said with a smile.

“What are you trying to say, Alex?”

“Don’t you understand? Or, are you pretending that you don’t understand?”

It was the moment she got scared. How come she let her brother have feelings for her? Did she get too much close to him? Did she make him go on a wrong track? Did she think only about her? No way…….No way……..Oppa…you are my Oppa… her heart shouted at her…

“Riana!” When she remained the same in silence he woke up her voice.

“Huh!”

“I am interested in you. I wanted to say that from long ago…What about you?” Her eyes widened and mouth opened half. No…. this cannot happen…

“I will pretend that I didn’t hear anything...” she said switching on the television.

“Why? You don’t like me?”

“It’s not like that”

“Then, is it because of your brother?”

“It’s not like that, Alex” She murmured.

“Then why? You also spend your time with me happily. Why can’t we progress our relationship?”

“We can’t be more than friends ever…” she said looking at him.

“Why?”

“Do you know what this is?” She reached out her hand where her red old string bracelet was worn.

“This bracelet?” he asked.

“Yes, this bracelet… this is the bracelet which my Oppa gave me. I may have no memory of our past, but I know this is what he gave me… we were so young back then… he may have forgotten about this… but this was given by my brother, Alex…”

Riana’s sad eyes tend towards Alex while making him more confused. Her eyes were so complicated and it was making him complicated too.

“Ok, Riana…I will remember that. And don’t worry, even though it’s old, I will never ask you to drop it since it’s so precious to you… I never knew you love Sean that much…But, what I don’t understand is why you say about this as a reply to my question…” Riana fell to the real world with his words.

She was showing the bracelet to him to make him remember her as his sister. But what he understood was totally opposite… yes, that may be true… Since she’s the sister of Sean now, the bracelet must have given by Sean to her… And since she gave the meaning that it’s so important to her, realizing her love towards Sean as a sister was not a wrong thing either…

Complications………. Complications………. Complications………...

She just felt that she was caught up in her own trap…She sighed.

“Riana!”

“Hmmm…”

“Do you still say no to me?” she nodded her head to say ‘yes’

“I don’t understand your point. You showed me that bracelet and remembered your brother now… I respect everything but what I don’t understand is how this bracelet relates to what I asked…”

“Let’s pretend that we didn’t discuss anything about this topic…Alex…” she said with a sigh. Alex sighed disappointedly.

“At least can I know the reason? Do you have someone else?” Riana shockingly stared at him.

She wanted to escape from this proposal. She wanted to have him one day as her real brother… she needed to make him release from those feelings… if not, how come he will accept her as his sister when everything will be revealed…

“Yes…Alex…I am so sorry… I have someone in my heart” she murmured looking at him.

“Ok Riana…” he sighed.

“Let’s not be like this. Let’s be good friends and smile like always…What do you say?” she said with a smile.

“Ok…let’s do that” he smiled back at her. He knew he cannot just escape from those feelings that much quicker. But he didn’t like to make things awkward with her as well… he smiled.

“Let’s watch a good movie, then…” Riana said while taking the remote control in her hand.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Sean drove toward home with his maximum fast. B2’s call has just arrived at him notifying regarding the visit of Alex’s mom. Even though he had thousands of works to do, he knew this matter is very important which needs his presence no matter what.

‘I wonder how she handles the situation! She should have called me’

He thought while parking the car and ran towards home. But the view he had when he stepped in was totally different. Simultaneously, with the sudden surprise, an unknown irritation just arose within him.

Riana’s beautiful smile was attr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter