Episode 21

The Rebellious Fate - YongShin Version
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

     

 

Jung Yong Hwa   -   as Sean Spencer

 

Park Shin Hye  -  as Riana Ferdinand 

 

 

.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Filling in me the rose scent of yours
Breathing with the sweet memories of ours
I knew that I read the book of life
When I felt butterflies, in the heart of mine...

Even if I knew, the tears I gave you
Even I feel the guilt, towards the face of you
Though I need to go away, soon apart from you
My heart can't stop from thinking about you...

Though I didn't know earlier, about this matter
Though I'm stupid enough, not to hear your mutter
Recalling the moment I sensed, you have shuddered
Today I want you to kiss me, with this flutter...

                                                                                  -Sean Spencer-

 

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

The night ocean looked scary. It was so dark. There were no stars in the sky too. It was totally black. When everyone's sleeping, the light in the main bedroom in the penthouse was still lighting. The guy was there just standing in front of the large window and staring at the dark scary ocean. His eyes were blank and his sight tended towards so far where his mind was struggling.

The day he bought a girl for one million dollars were the day on which he started to think about her. Not specifically, but he bought her for money thinking that she's the real sister of him. The bracelet she wore was the sign which was captured his mind.

 

 

'Hey...little girl, come here' the little boy shouted. He was in his cycle looking at the girl who was playing with her long hair.

'Brother...!' she ran towards him showing her beautiful smile.

'I told you not to call me as 'brother'. I am not your brother' he shouted back at her. She stopped right in front of him.

'But my mom said you are my brother' she said frightfully.

'Forget that. Give me your hand' she reached her hand out. Taking a red string bracelet which was tied with tiny pearls and pebbles from his pocket, he tied it on her wrist. Surprisingly she looked at what he was doing.

'Wow! Is this mine? Wow! This is so beautiful' she said admiring the beauty of the gift she received.

'Yes, it's yours' he said noticing the beautiful smile in her small face.

'Wow! you are my wonderful brother, I love you...I love you so much...' she jumped with the happiness.

'Hey...Listen' with his tough voice she stopped playing out and looked at him.

"I am exchanging this with you' he said.

'Exchanging? With what?'

'Exchanging with the word 'Brother'. Don't call me 'brother' hereinafter. If you ever call me brother again, I will take this bracelet from you and throw it to the river. And if you stop calling me brother, then I will make a beautiful hair band to tie your hair next time. Do you understand?"

The little girl remained while looking at him. She was confused with what he said. Her little brain was not strong enough to take a decision.

"Do you understand? Or, should I take this from you?" he asked trying to take it from her hand.

"No...No...please..." she jumped away from him.

"Then, what should I tell you?" she asked again.

"Call me by my name. Call me Orian" he said fast. Her face has gone bad. She looked sad.

"You have changed a lot. You were not like this before. Why are you so rude to me like this when I love you so much?"

The little girl said sadly. The boy sighed. He was twelve years old where he was able to understand the things more than the girl.

"I don't want you as my sister. Never, I want you as my sister and I don't want sisters" he shouted at her. Her small eyes filled with tears without a delay. Her face became so dark and the tears started to fall continuously.

"Stop crying," he said. 

She covered her face frightfully from him and tried to hide her tears. When she remained while crying there, the little guy paddled his cycle and rode away from her without consoling her even for a second. She began to cry while holding the red string bracelet. 

 

 

Sean recalled their past while looking at the ocean. He was not able to remember how many times he made her cried shouting at her like that. But she never shouted back at him. He sighed again.

He suddenly remembered what he did after he found her in his room for the first time. He wanted to check something that day. It's a birthmark! A birthmark which was on her chest.

 

 

"Oh! Orian! Son! Have you also come for a bath? Your sister is already finished. Come here, you can bath here"

"Oppa! Come...Let's bath together"The little girl shouted happily jumping on the water basin.

Small feet of the little boy just stopped at the well. Mother was bathing the little girl who was just wearing a small short. Her little upper body was revealed and it was not a matter because she was just a small kid. His eyes observed a medium size birthmark on her chest. It was like a small butterfly in shape. It was so visible.

He felt a little odd. However, she's a girl and he's a boy and that fact just crawled in his small mind.

"No, no...I don't want to bath today" he ran away from them towards the house.

 

 

A helpless smile just drew in Sean's face.

'Not only now, even back then you made me tremble' he murmured alone sadly.

But, the day he bought her, he saw her chest. He checked on her for that birthmark on her chest though it was over her bra. But it was not there. But how come? What's wrong?

He just remembered the day she started to say about her uniqueness and scars before he accompanied her to see Grandpa first time. She mentioned something about that but she didn't show it to him. She showed him her birthmarks on her knee and under her earlobe. But, she was shy and embarrassed when he asked about the other one. She just remained while placing her hand on her .

But how can he check it now? If he tries, then it will make him a ert. And will he be able to restrain himself? He will do something else. There is no doubt, he will not be able to hold himself. He sighed.

When he was a kid, he has seen her birthmark numerous times when they were bathing. That was the reason why he checked on her chest forcefully when he bought her for money and the red bracelet gave another proof for what he was trying to do on that day.

His memory had the image of the butterfly just on her chest when she was just a kid. But, he must have gone wrong. When a girl grows up her chest is not the same flat chest when she had in her childhood. So, her birthmark was also have moved on to her . He never thought about this fact.

"I am such a fool. How come I didn't think of that" he muttered placing his both hand into his pockets.

The night sea was so quiet and calm. But the sky was totally filled with clouds. There were no any stars. He opened the window and stepped onto the balcony. His heart was aching a lot. But at the same time, he missed her so much.

He sensed that his mind was tangling and going insane. There's no way he was able to bear this and there is no way he can just forget this either.

'Then will you...stay here tonight...with me?'

He suddenly recalled how he asked her to stay with him this night. He was so hopeful when she appeared in front of him in the evening. He wanted to be with her as much as possible. But, here, she is in her room and he's just wondering in the balcony.

"This should not be the way" he murmured lonely. But in her view, he has easily let go of her. She also must have disappointed.

He sighed in the air and stood up. He stepped out to walk away from the room.

 

............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

It has been more than one hour she came to bed. But Riana was unable to sleep yet. She came here to stay with him and talk a lot. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter