Darkness is Dangerous

Forbidden Love`~

*Flashback*

"How dare you hurt them!" one yelled.

"Says a stupid angel!" Min laughed.

"Girls! Bring Taeyeon somewhere safe! We'll deal with them!" another yelled and took a weapon out.

"Oh, this is so going to be fun." So-yeon cracked her knuckles and smirked.

All the girls could remember was being dragged somewhere safe. 

"We'll be back, stay quiet." one girl said.

The five figures ran off and saw a glowing light once again. Then it went dark again. No noises were heard. Not even a crack. Suddenly a bright light appeared straight into the sky.

"The power of us! Will never be defeated!" Someone yelled.

All could the girls see was someone pushing someone on the ground and walked towards them.

 

*present time*

Taeyeon felt something be applied on her head. She opened her eyes and looked around.

"Oh, your awake." someone said.

Taeyeon sat up but screeched when she moved her leg.

"Taeyeon, don't move your leg. We are seeing if its broken." Yuri said.

"Where are we?" Taeyeon asked.

"Hara's house." Sunny said.

"How?" Taeyeon asked.

"By us." someone said.

Taeyeon turned over and saw ten girls smiling at her.

"Wait, Gyuri? Sunye?" Taeyeon said.

"Its hard being an angel also." Sunye smiled.

Gyuri sat next to Taeyeon and sighed.

"Because, we were in heaven, shadow was watching you. Then she saw nine dark angels beating you nine." Gyuri said.

"She flash us to come rescue." Nicole said.

"B-but.." Taeyeon said."You two are queenka?"

"We have a task here on earth also." Sunye smiled.

"Except, those boys couldn't handle being change. Seems like yours are." Gyuri smiled.

"Taeyeon, here is an ice pack for you ankle." Yubin walked in.

Taeyeon smiled and grabbed the ice pack. 

"What happened to the nine stupid girls?" Taeyeon asked.

"They are to powerful for us. It is certain that they will attack again, so we are going to stay here with hara." Yennie said.

"Whats the time?" Taeyeon asked.

"Almost nine pm. You girls live next door, you should be heading home." Hara smiled.

Sunny and Tiffany helped Taeyeon leap out. Some were slow because of weakness. They opened the front door of the home and walked in.

"Ow ow ow.." Taeyeon said.

"Taeyeon unnie, i think you should go rest your legs." Seohyun said.

"Alright..i will be going upstairs, Sunny help me." Taeyeon said as she limped to the stairs. 

All the lights and the girls looked around.

"Where were you nine?" someone asked upstairs.

"Look who is talking. Bye." You can hear Taeyeon from the third floor.

All the girls knew it was a motion to go to bed and ignore the boys. Taeyeon had an injured ankle, with cuts and bruises.  The others weren't bad, they only had cuts and bruises. The girls fell asleep, but was left crying.

 

*The next two days..*

Taeyeon sat on the couch watching tv, thanks to her ankle. The girls were always cleaning. The boys were never home.

"What is the point of cleaning this house when no one is home!" Sooyoung yelled.

"We have to stay home because of Taeyeon unnie injured ankle." Sunny said.

The girls been staying home, skipping school. Not listening to anybody. Taeyeon sighed and clutched her hand.

"So fake.." Taeyeon turned the tv off.

She got up and limped over to the kitchen.

"Unnie! Your supposed to rest!" Seohyun said.

"Chill maknae. I can still walk without pain. Can you hand me a glass cup." Taeyeon said.

Seohyun went into the cabinet and took the cup out. She poured water in it then gave it to Taeyeon. Taeyeon drank it and sighed.

"Infinite and Teen top.."Yoona said.

"What is between the two groups?" Yuri asked."We don't even like like them. Just as friends."

"This is stupid." Hyoyeon said.

"We missed school for 3 days already, I'm surprised that the boys didn't even notice." Jessica said.

They all sighed and continued what they are doing at home.

 

"Oppa!" Min yelled and smiled.

"Oh my gosh.." Kyuhyun said."Hi Min."

"The girls want to come over tonight! Is that fine?" Min asked.

"You actually have to ask Leeteuk about that." Kyuhyun said.

"Boram is always with him." Min said.

"Well, just ask them at lunch alright." Kyuhyun said.

"Hey Kyuhyun!" someone yelled.

"Omo..stay cool Min." she whispered to herself.

"Hey Sung-Yeol. You met Min right?" Kyuhyun asked. 

Sung-Yeol looked over at Min. She smiled, he just waved.

"Have you seen Seohyun around? She has been skipping the tutoring lessons for awhile." Sung-Yeol said.

"Seohyun!? Whats good about her.." Min whispered. "Actually oppa, i talked to Seohyun awhile ago. She said she will not tutor you anymore." Min smiled.

Kyuhyun just stood there.

"Mwoh? I need to keep my grades up..thanks for helping then, its nice to see you Min.." Sung-Yeol said.

"You too oppa!" Min winked. Sung-Yeol walked away leaving Min smirking.

"Anyway, lets go get lunch!" Min jumped up and down.

"Alright.." Kyuhyun walked off with her.

 

The girls were downstairs, sitting and watching korean dramas. They stared blankly at the scream.

"Liar!" Jessica yelled.

"So interesting.." Yoona ate the popcorn.

"I don't know why she doesn't confess that she loves him! Its so obvious!" Tiffany yelled.

"You guys sound crazy." Seohyun laughed.

The front door opened. The girls didn't notice and continued to watch tv. 

"Wah! How does she die!" Sunny pop up.

"Don't end!" Yuri yelled and hit the tv with a stuff toy.

*Cough Cough* The nine heads turned around. They saw SuperJunior, with them.

"Yah! Your our maids and yet all you do is watch dramas!?" Leeteuk yelled.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes and stood up and put her apron back on.

"Why are they here.." She muttered and limped away.

"Unnie! Be careful!" Sunny and Tiffany ran up to her. Yuri, Yoona and Seohyun just walked away. Sooyoung and Hyoyeon sat there with Jessica. The three stood up and walked away leaving the two groups in the living room.

 

*few hours later*

Seohyun was in the kitchen washing dishes with Yuri and Yoona. Min, Jia and Jiyeon walked in with their plates.

"I told you to stay away from them!" Jiyeon yelled.

"Thats not our fault that they let us work for them." Yuri said while drying a dish.

"You know, you should get more information about us, not." Yoona said.

"Whatever, we are already dating them." Jia smirked.

"What..?" Seohyun said.

"You heard us, we been dating them already. So stay away!" Min yelled.

Thats when everything went crazy. Yuri and Yoona started yelling at them. Seohyun was just staying back while holding a dish.

"I'm not done with you!" Min yelled and walked over to Seohyun.

Jessica walked in quietly and saw what was happening. She hid and filmed the whole thing. She left her dish there and ran out. Everyone was in the living room, it was silent. They didnt hear the yelling.

"Hey, Sica. Where is my ice pack?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh, i forgot..sorry." Jessica said.

"Alright..i'll just get it myself." Taeyeon stood up and limped over to the kitchen.

"Unnie!" Jessica grabbed her wrist."Dont, its dangerous in there."

"I need my ice pack." Taeyeon lost her grip and limped towards the kitchen once again.

Dishes fell and it became even more silent. Yoona and Yuri ran out with frighten faces.

"W-where is the maknae!" Taeyeon yelled.

"Jia, Jiyeon, Min!" Yoona pointed towards the kitchen door.

Taeyeon limped over and saw Seohyun holding a glass dish up while staring at the 3 girls.

"Yah!" Kyuhyun ran in and stopped Seohyun.

"Let go of me." Seohyun said.

"What are you doing!?" Leeteuk asked.

"Isn't it obvious!?" Seohyun yelled.

Seohyun dropped the plate and looked down at her own blood.

"SUNNY! GET THE AID KIT!" Taeyeon yelled.

Sooyoung came running in and grabbed Seohyun from the kitchen and brought her over to the chair. Sunny came running back with the kit. Seohyun stared blankly like nothing happened. She didn't flinch.

 

*Flashback*

"Unnie? Do you hear that?" Little Seohyun whispered.

"No." Little Taeyeon said.

"Go to bed, we have to play with those boys tomorrow remember.." Little Jessica said.

The door slammed opened and came in 3 guys. Of course, the nine little snsd screamed loud enough. The three guys took the girls. 

"Bring them to the car!" guy#1 yelled.

"What are we going to do with them!?" guy#2 asked.

"Easy! Dead meat." guy #3 said.

 

*Present time*

Seohyun blinked her eyes and looked down at her foot which was now glass and dirty blood free.

"Are you alright maknae?" Taeyeon asked.

"N-ne.." Seohyun said.

"Lets go clean the kitchen, Seo you have to stay here." Sooyoung said and walked away.

"Three guys.." Seohyun muttered."Who were the three guys?"

 

*1 week later*

The girls came back to school. But they didnt pay attention in class. They were to distracted. Taeyeon who foot was getting a little better was concerned about the boys behavior and everything. She raised her hand and looked at the teacher.

"Can i go to the comfort room?" she asked.

"Hurry it then Ms.Kim." she said.

Taeyeon grabbed her bag and limps out of the room fast. She heads towards the comfort room. She splashes water on her self.

"The boys behavior became bad.." Taeyeon muttered."Why?"

Two stalls opened and two girls came out. They looked at Taeyeon and bowed.

"Who are you?" Taeyeon asked.

"Oh! Im Suzy imnida, this is Eunjung!" the girl smiled.

"Im Kim Taeyeon." she smiled.

"I know, we are in the same year." Eunjung smiled.

 "Oh, well it was nice meeting you both." Taeyeon smiled and waved.

She left the room and walked back to the classroom. People started coming out of the classroom. Taeyeon stood still and looked over. SuperJunior was near a corner talking without noticing Taeyeon. The nine other girls came up to Taeyeon and smirked.

"Look here." Boram smirked.

"What happened to class?" Taeyeon asked.

"Dismissed early." Qri smirked.

They walked up closer to Taeyeon. Taeyeon stood there and looked at them.

"I'm surprised that you actually dont know who we are." So-yeon said.

"Mwoh?" Taeyeon said.

"We are dark angels." Min laughed.

"Dark angels.." Taeyeon muttered."Oh no."

"Oh yes. Now that those boys are under our spell. We can do anything now as long as we are near them." Fei laughed.

"Bwoh?" Taeyeon said.

Boram pushed Taeyeon. Taeyeon fell on the ground. She held her ankle with tears forming.

"My ankle!" Taeyeon screeched.

"We told you to watch out!" Boram yelled.

"Don't you ever listen stupid child!?" Fei laughed. 

Super Junior witnessed the scene and walked over.

"Boram.." Leeteuk said.

"Oppa! She started it!" Boram pointed.

Taeyeon crawled over to the wall and held her ankle. Tears fell down and she screamed.

"Yah! Kim Taeyeon! We aren't done until you die again!" Min grabbed something from her pocket. Kyuhyun ran up to Min and grabbed her wrist.

"Let go of me oppa!" Min yelled.

"What are you trying to prove!?" Kyuhyun yelled.

Min stomped on his foot and ran towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon closed her eyes with pain.

"STOP!" someone yelled.