28

Forbidden Love`~

 

Everyone sat together in the living room. Taeyeon sighed and smiled.
 
"It's nice seeing them again." Taeyeon spoke up.
 
"They looked like they changed a lot." Seohyun nodded.
 
"I wish..they remember us." Yoona said.
 
"I'm glad they are doing well. But I wish..they would remember us." Hyoyeon said.
 
"Shadow said we can come back to human world. She said..if we can make them regain their memories back in two weeks, we get to become human again.." Sooyoung said.
 
"Two weeks aren't enough though!" Sunny yelled.
 
"It just takes time and patience." Tiffany said.
 
"We all have to wait, tomorrow we start school again. Remember the school?" Jessica asked.
 
"Hopefully, it changed a lot." Yuri said.
 
"Just remember..it takes time just to get them to remember us." Taeyeon said."Lets all eat and then head off to bed."
 
 
"New students!" "Girl ones!" "I hope they're hot!" "There going to be seniors! They're probably out of your league anyway!" 
 
More and more talk about the girls were spreading around the school. Super Junior walked down the hallways, all they heard were everyone talking about the girls.
 
"These girls must be very popular..tch." Leeteuk said. 
 
"There beautiful though! They could be like models!" Yesung yelled.
 
"Is it weird..but I felt like I met them before." Siwon said.
 
"Same.." Eunhyuk nodded."I had a deja vu run over me."
 
"There here!" "Omo!" "Pali! Pali!"
 
Everyone ran towards the front of the building. Super Junior followed. They saw the girls just standing, talking to each other, really oblivious that everyone was staring at them.
 
Just then one of them turned around and looked at the huge group with wide eyes. The others looked also. 
 
"Well..looks like we have new students.." Someone walked towards the front."I'm-"
 
A gasp was heard. Everyone became quiet. The freshman queenka group, f(x), was standing in front of Girls' Generation.
 
"Krystal, whats wrong?" There leader, Victoria, asked.
 
Krystal just stared at Jessica. Jessica stared back at her with a glum look.
 
"N-nothing." Krystal said."Let's..lets just head to class."
 
Krystal looked at Jessica one more time and walked away. F(x) followed. Everyone started whispering then walked away. Jessica looked at Taeyeon.
 
"No one remembers us. Fantastic isn't it?" Jessica said.
 
"Seems like Krystal remembers you." Taeyeon said.
 
"Eonnie's, i'm going to head to my first class." Seohyun said.
 
"Oh, we all should. Remember, it takes time! We'll meet right here for lunch, remember." Taeyeon nodded.
 
 
Leeteuk sat in the classroom and sighed. Everyone was actually not bothering to pay attention to the lesson. The door opened and everyone looked towards it. 
 
Taeyeon walked into the classroom and scanned it. The teacher looked at her and smiled.
 
"You must be Kim Taeyeon." She said.
 
"Ne." Taeyeon nodded.
 
"Well, you can sit next to..Leeteuk. Back of the room." She motioned.
 
Taeyeon nodded and walked towards the back of the room. She set her things on the desk and sat down.
 
"Hey neighbor." Taeyeon said.
 
"I'm surprised you remember me." Leeteuk said.
 
Taeyeon shrugged and took her notebook out, and started writing notes. Leeteuk stared at her. A strange wave of familiar ran past him. 
 
Leeteuk smiled and looked back at the board.
 
 
Jessica walked into the classroom and the room went dead silent. Jessica looked around and walked towards the teachers desk.
 
"Jung Jessica." She told the teacher.
 
"Oh, your the new student." The teacher nodded."You are sitting next to..Mr.Lee Donghae."
 
Jessica nodded and turned around. She saw a sworm of fangirls crowding over a desk. She raised an eyebrow and walked over there.
 
"Excuse me, I sit here." Jessica said coldly.
 
The fangirls looked at her and walked away. Jessica set her things aside and sat down. Donghae looked at her.
 
"Hey..your my neighbor right?" He asked.
 
No reply. Jessica just stared at the board. 
 
"Jessica Jung.." Donghae said."Sounds familiar."
 
Jessica looked at him and gave him a grimm look. 
 
"Look, your popular. So I think it will be better if we don't talk, look at each other, better yet, breathe the same air." Jessica coldly and looked away.
 
"Harsh.." Donghae grumbled.
 
"Don't listen to her oppa, you still have us." A fangirl batted her fake lashes at him.
 
Donghae just nodded. He looked at Jessica and saw her looking out the window. 
 
*She looks so familiar..* Donghae thought.
 
 
Tiffany was one of the first people to get to her class. She sat down at a seat and took out her pink binder, notebook and pencil out from her pink mushroom bag. 
 
The classroom started getting more filled with students. Someone went in front of Tiffany and smacked their hand on the desk.
 
"Yah! New girl! Your sitting at Siwon's oppa's desk! Move!" The girl yelled.
 
"Mwoh!?" Tiffany said blankly."Does this desk have a name?"
 
The girl was shock. No one dared talked back to her. She was about to slap Tiffany when someone grabbed her hand. Tiffany looked up and saw Siwon.
 
"Go away Hyelin. This desk doesn't have my name on it. I'll simply find another seat." Siwon said.
 
Siwon set his bag at the desk next to Tiffany. Hyelin glared at Tiffany and walked away.
 
"Oh..thank you." Tiffany said.
 
"Your welcome Tiffany sshi." Siwon said.
 
"I owe you." Tiffany said."Should I buy you lunch?"
 
"It's okay, save your money for yourself." Siwon said.
 
Tiffany smiled and nodded. Siwon looked at her and smiled then looked back at the board.
 
 
Sunny was jumping around towards her desk. She was so happy. She bumped into someone's desk and dropped their things.
 
"Omo!" Sunny bent down and started picking things up.
 
While she was picking things up. Another hand bumped into her. She looked up and saw Sungmin helping her.
 
"Mianhae..is this your stuff?" Sunny asked.
 
"Yeah..it's okay." Sungmin nodded."Your one of the girls that live near me right?"
 
Sunny nodded and stood up.
 
"Mianhae." Sunny bowed.
 
"It's alright. You can sit next to me." Sungmin said.
 
"Chincha? Uhm..thank you." Sunny smiled and followed Sungmin.
 
Sunny and Sungmin sat down next to each other. Sungmin noticed Sunny was wearing a bunny necklace. That necklace looked familiar.
 
"Nice necklace.." Sungmin said.
 
"Oh!" Sunny smiled."Thank you. My old friend gave this to me. It means a lot to me."
 
"It looks familiar." Sungmin mumbled.
 
"What was that?" Sunny asked.
 
"Nothing." Sungmin said.
 
Sunny just nodded. Sungmin looked back at her necklace and smiled for a moment.
 
*Who is this girl?* he thought.