Mysterious

Forbidden Love`~

Mianhae everyone for not updating. I've been getting ready for school but i'm trying to write more chapters up for this so I can start my next fanfic and continue my other ones. ^^ 

 
This chapter is going to be kinda different because of the whole deleted chapters things and I don't save my work. -.- stupid me.

After school everyone gathered back at home to get ready for the dance club. The doorbell rang and Sunny went to go get it.

 
"Annyeonghaseyo Narah sshi!" Sunny waved. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Sunny sshi." Narah smiled."You guys going out tonight?"
 
"Dance club." Sunny nodded."I'll go get Sungmin for you."
 
Narah nodded and walked into the house. Everyone waved at her and continue to run around.
 
"Sungmin?" Sunny knocked on his door."Narah is here!"
 
"Arasso!" Sungmin opened the door."How do I look?"
 
Sunny looked up and down.
 
"Good." she nodded."Have fun."
 
Sunny walked away while Sungmin glanced at her.
 
"Was she going to ask me out earlier?" Sungmin shrugged and walked down the stairs

Taeyeon was fixing her hair and getting ready when she saw Sunny walk towards her room.

 
"Sunny-ah! Come here!" Taeyeon yelled.
 
Sunny walked in and looked at her.
 
"Whats wrong bunny?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Nothing." Sunny shrugged.
 
"You can tell me." Taeyeon said.
 
"I was going to go ask Sungmin to go watch the new batman movie with me but Narah sshi beat it." Sunny looked around.
 
"Do you like Sungmin?" Taeyeon looked at Sunny.
 
"I like him but you know as a friend since we are forbid to love a human." Sunny sighed.
 
"Its going to be fine, were going to be back in heaven soon and those boys will forget all those memories they have with us." Taeyeon said.
 
"Really?" Sunny asked."They won't remember us at all?"
 
"No.." Taeyeon shook her head."Right when we leave to heaven with our wings, time will stop and go back to before we got here."
 
Sunny nodded and frown.
 
"I can't believe that." Sunny said.
 
"Me either." Taeyeon sighed."I'm going to miss these goofballs."
 
Sunny nodded and looked out the door.
 
"We need to have a meeting about this." Sunny said."Before things end up the way it shouldn't."
 
"I know." Taeyeon nodded."But its kinda for the best. We came down to earth to change those boys and earn our wings. Were nothing but dead angels sent from heaven."
 
Leeteuk walked into the room and smiled.
 
"Its time to go." he said.
 
"Okay." Taeyeon nodded."Lets go Sunny."
 
Taeyeon and Sunny walked out the room while Leeteuk was behind them.
 
*They aren't humans? Just..Angels?* Leeteuk thought.*I have to have a meeting with the guys soon.*
 

"That was an awesome time!" Hyoyeon yelled.

 
Everyone was now at a restaurant waiting in line.
 
"Ah chincha, I wish we can go there again but.." Yuri frowned.
 
"How many?" The waiter asked.
 
"Uhm.." Leeteuk counted."Seventeen."
 
"Wow. Then you kids get our private room." the waiter said.
 
"Make that eighteen." someone said.
 
"SUNGMIN!" the boys yelled.
 
"What are you doing here?" Sunny asked.
 
"Narah told me something, then she said go catch up with my friends." Sungmin smiled.
 
"Narah sshi is very nice." Sunny nodded."Well Sungmin! Your right on time!"
 
Sungmin smiled and nodded. Everyone sat down and looked around.
 
"So fancy." Yoona looked around.
 
"I'm pretty sure this isn't a normal restaurant." Taeyeon said.
 
"Its actually a rich one." Leeteuk said.
 
"BWOH!?" the girls yelled.
 
"We always come to this one." Kibum said.
 
"But with the eighteen of us, won't it be really expensive?" Tiffany asked.
 
"We all have money on us." Siwon took his wallet out.
 
"I'll just order the least expensive one then." Jessica looked at the menu.
 
"Order what you want." Donghae said.
 
"I'm still mad at him for singing in the car the whole time." Jessica said."Sunny, why didn't you ride with us."
 
"Because Yuri wanted me to go with her and Yesung so Yesung doesn't start singing again." Sunny said.
 
"I knew it." Yesung said.
 
"You do sing a lot. Even in your sleep. I can hear you from my room." Yuri said."Your turtles are always telling me to help them."
 
"No, not my babies." Yesung said.
 
"I want to get healthy food." Seohyun looked through the menu.
 
"Try something new." Kyuhyun said."Try a lettuce meat or something."
 
"You can't get her to eat unhealthy food." Taeyeon said. 
 
"Ne, she hates unhealthy things." Hyoyeon nodded."Maknae you should get your sweet potatoes and a salad like you usually do."
 
Seohyun nodded and looked down at the menu.  
 
"Sungmin? What was that thing Narah said to you?" Sunny asked.
 
"She told me that I can catch up with you guys instead so I took that offer." Sungmin smiled."I rather be with you guys anyway. Were like family."
 
"Yeah..family." Leeteuk nodded.
 
Everyone nodded and looked back at their menus. Sungmin was thinking about what Narah said.
 

Sungmin and Narah were walking out from the movie theater. Narah looked at Sungmin and smiled.

"Sungmin oppa, you know you could've went with your friends instead." Narah said."It seemed like Sunny sshi was going to ask you something."
 
"What?" Sungmin asked.
 
"I saw the way you look at her Sungmin oppa. You like Sunny sshi." Narah said.
 
"I like Sunny?" Sungmin asked himself.
 
"I saw you two earlier when I was going to ask you. You gave her the look that all the girls want from you." Narah nodded."Go after her."
 
"Really Narah?" Sungmin asked."You want me to drop you off home?"
 
"No, I kinda met someone too anyway." Narah smiled."Go find Sunny sshi oppa." 
 
"Your awesome Narah." Sungmin smiled at her and ran off.
 
"Good luck oppa!" Sungmin heard Narah yell.