Were back

Forbidden Love`~

 

As the months past by, everyone forgot about the nine girls. Only the people of heaven knew them. The nine were up in heaven and watching over the boys, but the more they saw them, the more they want to forget them.
 
Shadow watch over them carefully, the girls weren't their cheerful selves anymore, they were quiet and careful. Shadow pressed the button on the speaker and sighed.
 
"Can I have Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona and Seohyun come to my office please." Shadow spoke.
 
 
* Six months later *
"HYUNGGG!" Kyuhyun ran inside the house.
 
"What?" Leeteuk asked as he was munching his food.
 
"New neighbors!" Kyuhyun jumped around."Across from us! Girls!" 
 
"What!?" Everyone ran downstairs.
 
"Lets go meet them!" Yesung joined Kyuhyun.
 
"Hold up!" Donghae said.
 
"Why are you guys such in a rush for?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"We should go get them gifts first." Siwon said
 
"Housewarming party!" Kibum yelled.
 
"Party!" Sungmin jumped around.
 
"Should we bring some food over?" Ryeowook asked.
 
"Okay!" Leeteuk yelled."Three of us goes buy a gift for them. Three of us pack food for them and the other three needs to calm down before we leave!"
 
Everyone nodded. Leeteuk bit into his apple and looked up at the ceiling.
 
"There is probably one four or five girls.." Leeteuk said.
 
"Nine goddesses!" Kyuhyun yelled.
 
Everyone eyes went straight to Kyuhyun. He did an evil grin and walked away.
 
 
"They have a nice house.." Kyuhyun said as they stood in front of it.
 
"I hope they like us." Ryeowook said.
 
"No argument on that." Kibum said.
 
Leeteuk knocked on the door and rang the doorbell. He could hear running and yelling. The door opened and showed a tall girl who was holding up a book.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." The guys bowed.
 
"We saw that you just moved here so we brought food and some presents." Kyuhyun smiled at her.
 
The boys just rolled their eyes at Kyuhyun's sudden behavior change. The girl smiled and put her book down.
 
"Kamsamnida. My unnies and I will like it." She said.
 
"There is more of you?" Donghae asked.
 
"Unnies!" The girl yelled.
 
The door opened wider and eight other figures appeared. They stared at the boys then back at the girl.
 
"Whats up mak-FOOD!" The tallest one grabbed the basket.
 
"Sooyoung-ah! Save some for me!" The prettiest one yelled and pouted.
 
"Aish you two." The one who had a y aura around her said.
 
"Thank you and -" The one with a pink outfit paused."PINK!"
 
She grabbed the pink bunny and ran off.
 
"I'm going back to unpacking." The 2nd tallest said."Lets go Yuri unnie." 
 
"Whoa, is that cds?" A blonde one grabbed the three cd cases and stared at them."Awesome. If you need me, I will dancing downstairs."
 
She ran off. 
 
"Candy!" A short browned hair jumped around."Yum!"
 
"Aeygo." The girl next to her nudged her."Kamsamnida. Nice to meet you nine, would you like to come in? Were still unpacking." 
 
The boys nodded. All the boys looked around. Donghae noticed a girl who didn't talk at all to them giving them a cold stare. She looked at Donghae and walked away.
 
"Sica unnie!" Someone yelled."Stop being scary and help out!"
 
"I don't care!" They heard someone yell.
 
"Sorry my sisters, well we aren't related but we treat each other like one. Anyway, Taeyeon is my name. Uhm the one with the cold stare is Jessica. Sunny is the one with the aeygo, Tiffany is the pink obsessed one, Hyoyeon is the dancing queen, Yuri is the black pearl, Sooyoung is our fattie but super skinny and tall, Yoona is our pretty girl and Seohyun is our smart maknae." Taeyeon spoke.
 
"Where did you nine move from?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"I'm from Jeonju." Taeyeon said."Jessica is from California, Sunny was born in California, but moved to Kuwait but then there was a war so Sunny moved to South Korea. Tiffany is also from California, Hyoyeon is from Incheon. Yuri is from Goyang, Gyeonggi. Sooyoung is from Seoul, Yoona didn't tell us where she is from when she was a baby, but i'm thinking its Seoul and Seohyun is from Seoul also."
 
"If two or three of them are from Seoul, how come I never seen you guys around?" Yesung asked.
 
"Most of us went to the same school all the way in Busan." Yuri spoke up.
 
Jessica walked out with her bag and started fixing her outfit.
 
"Where are you going?" Sooyoung asked.
 
"To go see Krystal and her boyfriend." Jessica spoke up."I have my phone with me, so, just text me whenever.."
 
Jessica grabbed keys from the rack and walked away. Taeyeon just stared at Jessica and sighed.
 
"Ice princess.." Taeyeon said."She's always that grouchy." 
 
"More like a demon." Yoona laughed."She tried to kill me when I put a cucumber near her.."
 
"OH MY GOSH, WHO BAKED THIS AMAZING GOODNESS?!" They heard a loud voice yell.
 
Everyone became quiet. Sooyoung came out with the container and fork. She looked around at everyone and opened .
 
"Whats going on?" She asked."Where's Jessica unnie also?"
 
 
Jessica stood in front of the house and sighed. She knocked on the door and put her hands in her pocket.
 
*Its hard seeing him again..now I have to face my family that knows i'm head. Ha, i'm not really dead anymore..* Jessica turned around when she heard the door open.
 
She saw an elderly woman poke her head out the door.
 
"May I help you miss?" She asked.
 
"Uh..is Mr. and Mrs. Jung home?" Jessica asked.
 
"Sorry miss, they just left, do you want to leave a message?" She asked.
 
"No..is Krystal Jung home?" Jessica asked.
 
"I saw her just leave with that..Taemin, I think thats his name." She said.
 
"Arasso, kamsamnida." Jessica bowed and walked away.
 
"Such a nice girl, reminds me of Sooyeon." The maid sighed and shut the door.
 
Jessica got into the car and put her bag on the next seat. She grabbed her phone and unlocked it.
 
From Taeyeon: Be home soon, the boys just left. We ALL have to talk.