16

Forbidden Love`~

FL

SNSD/Girls' Generation walked down the stairs to see Super Junior cleaning and cooking.
 
"Mwoh? Whats this?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"Just hurry up and go eat. Then go get dress!" Leeteuk smiled.
 
"Why? Where are we going?" Jessica asked.
 
"Somewhere!" Donghae pushed Sica into a chair.
 
"Who made breakfast?" Sunny asked.
 
"Ryeowook did." Sungmin said.
 
"You guys didn't help your dongseng? Tsk." Tiffany shook her head.
 
"Kyu doesn't even help us." Siwon said."And were his hyungs."
 
"You guys are mean." Hyoyeon sat down.
 
"Kyu is more mean." Eunhyuk said.
 
"He took my turtles and told Ryeowook to cook them." Yesung frowned.
 
"Chincha!? Does turtle taste good?!" Yuri asked.
 
"Yah! Luckily I saw them when I went into the kitchen." Yesung said.
 
"Did Kyuhyun actually ask you that?" Sooyoung ask Ryeowook.
 
"Yes, and I almost did too." Ryeowook threw a towel onto the counter.
 
"Maybe our maknae should help Kyuhyun be nicer." Yoona said."She is nice and smart. Ne?"
 
"Seohyun is nice and mature. Better then Kyuhyun. Can we switch maknaes!?" Kibum asked.
 
"Yah! Who said my name! Get out!" Kyuhyun yelled."Are you crazy anyway, Seohyun is a girl and i'm a guy, I think switching maknaes won't be good and I think her unnies won't like it if I prank them." 
 
"Be nice. My unnies would kill you too." Seohyun said."From your hyung's point of view, your a very very mean and evil maknae."
 
"I know I am, not eat. I'm not going to take you out for nothing." Kyuhyun said.
 
"YOUR TAKING OUR MAKNAE OUT!?" SNSD yelled.
 
"I thought we were all taking someone out." Kyuhyun looked around.
 
"Way to ruin the surprise." Leeteuk said."Now pali. We have plans today."
 
"B-but isn't your brother coming back today?" Taeyeon asked.
 
"About that..he bought a house near us..so..yeah.." Leeteuk scratched his head.
 
"So I made his room for no reason!" Taeyeon yelled.
 
"Pretty much." Leeteuk nodded.
 
Taeyeon glared at him and felt her phone vibrate. She looked at it and glanced at the girls.
 
"Lets just go." Taeyeon ate her last piece of bacon and ran off. 
 
---------------
"Where are we going?" Taeyeon asked.
 
Leeteuk and Taeyeon were in the car. Silence came on.
 
"Hm, I was gonna ask you that. Anywhere you want to go?" Leeteuk asked.
 
"I always wanted to go to the radio station when I was younger." Taeyeon said."Or we can buy black bean paste! Yum!"
 
Leeteuk chuckled and nodded.
 
"So black bean paste it is." Leeteuk smiled.
 
-------
"Donghae! Where are we going?" Jessica asked.
 
"Somewhere. Just wait." Donghae said.
 
"I want to know now!" Jessica yelled."My feet are hurting, I don't know why we couldn't take your car."
 
"Were here anyway." Donghae said.
 
"Whats this?" Jessica looked at the building."Jung Corporations?" 
 
"Your parents company." Donghae said.
 
"Why are we here?" Jessica asked."They probably don't want to see me anyway. They have Krystal still."
 
"Just come." Donghae grabbed Jessica's hand.
 
They walked into the building. Jessica looked around and noticed how different everything looked.
 
"Wow. Umma and appa upgraded." Jessica mumbled."Can we leave now Donghae?"
 
"Jessica, you have to see your parents again." Donghae said.
 
"Ani." Jessica shook her head."Please don't. I can't."
 
*Donghae don't let me. My parents and Krystal know I am dead. DON'T! Wait! I can disappear, power time.*
 
"Oh! They are over there." Donghae pointed."Excuse me Mr. And Mrs. Jung!"
 
"Ne? Can we help you?" Mr.Jung asked.
 
"Do you have a daughter name Jessica?" Donghae asked.
 
They both glanced at each other then looked back at Donghae.
 
"Ne..we do." Mrs.Jung nodded."May I ask why you are asking?"
 
"Well because I want someone to meet you." Donghae turned around."Where did she go?"
 
"Excuse son, but we shall be going. We have a party to attend and we have to get home in time before our daughter freaks out." Mr.Jung bowed and walked away.
 
"Hey Donghae." Jessica walked next to him.
 
"Where did you go?" Donghae asked.
 
"Bathroom." Jessica lied.
 
"Don't do that again. Your parents just left. You missed your chance." Donghae said.
 
"Why do you care so much if I see them again?" Jessica asked.
 
"Because, you need to spend time with a parent before they die." Donghae said."I learned it that way."
 
Jessica just nodded and walked out from the building. Thinking hard.
 
----------
Sunny and Sungmin were walking around the park.
 
"Sungmin, why did you bring me to the park?" Sunny asked.
 
"Can I tell you a story?" Sungmin asked.
 
"Sure." Sunny nodded.
 
"I came here one day with the guys. We were playing around. Leeteuk hyung met a girl that day, that girl had a group of friends." Sungmin said."I met one of them, she was so cheerful and she had aeygo. She had this stuff bunny with her."
 
"Chincha?" Sunny asked.
 
"Ne. But I forgot her name. It started with a S." Sungmin said.
 
"You sure you aren't talking about yourself?" Sunny chuckled.
 
"Aniyo." Sungmin laughed.
 
"I used to have tons of stuff animals." Sunny said."I loved this bunny one. People would call me Sunny Bunny."
 
"You are so hyper and cheerful as one too." Sungmin said.
 
"I don't remember a lot from my childhood." Sunny said."I only remember the girls and I always hanging out. We would always sleep over at each others house every other weekend."
 
"Same with the guys. I remember one time we pranked Leeteuk hyung, well it was Kyuhyun's idea." Sungmin said."Leeteuk hyung went crazy on us."
 
"They girls and I never did any pranks. We would always talk about girl stuff." Sunny said."Maknae would make us study sometimes."
 
"Are you hungry?" Sungmin asked.
 
"We just ate breakfast, what else is there?" Sunny asked.
 
"Lunch time!" Sungmin clapped.
 
Sunny chuckled and nodded.
 
----------
Tiffany and Siwon were driving around for a parking spot.
 
"Siwon, what is your favorite color?" Tiffany asked.
 
"White and black, what about you?" Siwon asked.
 
"I love pink!" Tiffany smiled."I love pink pink pink!"
 
"You sound like Sungmin." Siwon said."Pink freaks."
 
"I like pink because when I was younger, my umma made a dress for me that was pink before she and appa moved to America." Tiffany said."I was left to stay here with my aunt. But i'm very fluent in english."
 
"Pink dress? Well, were at the mall." Siwon said.
 
"Chincha? When I was younger, I wanted this pink bracelet that said Tiffany on it. But I couldn't get it." Tiffany said.
 
"Maybe we'll find one today." Siwon said.
 
"You will buy me one?" Tiffany's eyes widen.
 
"Sure." Siwon nodded.
 
"Ah! Thank you Siwon!" Tiffany hugged him.
 
"N-no problem." Siwon smiled.
 
-------------
"Eunhyuk! Where are we going?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"Well, there is this dance place I want to show you!" Eunhyuk said.
 
"Chincha?" Hyoyeon asked."What is it?"
 
"This new dance club I found a month ago." Eunhyuk said.
 
"Club?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"You never heard or been to a dance club before?" Eunhyuk asked.
 
"Ani." Hyoyeon shook her head."I've always been busy.."
 
"Well, today is your lucky day." Eunhyuk said."Come in."
 
Hyoyeon walked into the club with music blasted on. Hyoyeon looked around amazed.
 
"Right now its day time club so they don't sell drinks yet." Eunhyuk said."You wanna dance?"
 
"Uhm, i'll go to the bathroom first." Hyoyeon said.
 
"Okay, I'll be on the dance floor." Eunhyuk smiled and walked off.
 
Hyoyeon walked into the bathroom and looked at herself in the mirror. She fixed her blonde hair and saw two girls walk in.
 
"Did you see Eunhyuk!?" girl#1 squealed."His dance moves are so, omo!"
 
"Thats why he is a dance machine. He is so famous. I wish we went to his school." Girl#2 said.
 
"Really, I bet all the girls chase after him." Girl#1 sighed."But whoever he likes will probably be the luckiest girl in the world!"
 
Hyoyeon just walked out while the girls were still chatting.
 
"Wow, he is that popular?" Hyoyeon mumbled."Where is he?"
 
Hyoyeon walked towards the dance floor and saw a crowd. She walked over and saw Eunhyuk dancing.
 
Hyoyeon was amazed by his dance moves. Eunhyuk smiled and looked at Hyoyeon.
 
"Hyo, come dance with me!" he grabbed Hyoyeon's hand.
 
"W-what?" Hyoyeon asked.
 
"I've seen you dance at school, come!" Eunhyuk dragged her onto the floor.
 
Eunhyuk started dancing while Hyoyeon started feeling the beat. She smiled and started dancing like she usually does.
 
--------------
Yuri and Yesung were walking around a downtown place.
 
"Yesung, where are we going?" Yuri asked.
 
"Karaoke." Yesung said.
 
"Bwoh!? More karaoke?" Yuri widened her eyes.
 
"What?" Yesung asked.
 
"I've heard you sing to much at home already, I had enough of your singing." Yuri said.
 
"Where do you suggest we go then?" Yesung crossed his arm.
 
Yuri looked around and smiled.
 
"Ice rink!" Yuri clapped.
 
"Ice rink?" Yesung said.
 
"Ne! Come on!" Yuri ran towards the rink.
 
Yuri sat down on the bench and started putting the shoes on. Yesung sat down and did also.
 
"Yuri, I have to tell you something." Yesung said.
 
"What?" Yuri asked.
 
"I don't know how to ice skate." Yesung said.
 
"Chincha!" Yuri yelled."I'll teach you!"
 
"Y-you don't have too." Yesung said.
 
"But we already paid for this, don't waste it." Yuri pouted.
 
"Fine, but you better not let me fall." Yesung said.
 
Yuri held Yesung's hand and brought him onto the ice rink.
 
"Okay, so its like roller blading." Yuri said."Right left, left right."
 
"Okay." Yesung nodded."Don't let go."
 
"I won't." Yuri said."Lets go around the rink! Ne?"
 
Yesung smiled and nodded. Yuri smiled and started skating off with Yesung.
 
--------------
[A/N: Will continue Soowook, YoonBum and SeoKyu in next chapter! Ne?! (: ]